It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Don’t Report Their Suspicious Neighbors Should Be ‘Brought To Justice’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Trust Trump. Trust Bernie. Trust Hillary.

Never. Agree with positions that they may take? Perhaps. Trust 'em? No time soon.

100% agreed, though I can say I would never trust Hillary.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

did they have their son with them? maybe while she was busy keeping track of the kid, he was busy casing the joint, I don't know.
I do know this, every time after these mass shooting happen the media jumps at every tidbit of info they can get their hands on and rushing to get it out before anyone else does. heck one time they posted the pic of some guy as the shooter who just had the same name.
I am reacting more to the idea that neighbors should somehow think that there's something odd about packages being delivered or someone working in their garage, or assumed that they should notice. what is suspicious? and just how bogged down would our local police be if we all started watching our neighbors and reporting their suspicious behavior? gee it could possibly get to the point where the danged police are so busy chasing down these reports that the terrorists could just suspiciously walk into the police station and casually be planting bombs and blow the place up before enough manpower shows up to stop them.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Donald Trump on Monday proposed punishing Americans if they don’t turn in their friends and neighbors for behaving suspiciously.

“In San Bernardino, people knew what was going on, they knew exactly, but they used the excuse of racial profiling for not reporting it,” Trump said during a speech in the wake of the Orlando mass shooting.

The presumptive GOP presidential nominee was presumably referring to unverified reports that a woman who lived near the mother of one of the San Bernardino shooters had noticed that the family received “quite a few packages within a short amount of time, and they were doing a lot of work out in the garage.”

A man who claimed to be friends with this neighbor said she did not report the packages and the behavior to authorities because she “didn’t want to do any kind of racial profiling.”

In Trump’s America, however, that woman would face serious consequences. “We need to make sure every single person involved in this plan, including anyone who knew something, but didn’t tell us, is brought to justice,” Trump said in New Hampshire. “These people need to have consequences, big consequences.”

Damn. That's some straight up Orwellian crap right there. Or right out of V for Vendetta.

I'm going to go so far as to say the guy is a Fascist. Un-American.

This is crazy. Way to give the radicals exactly what they want Donald, fear.

The Don has said some extremely fascistic crap thus far, wanting increased surveillance and such insidious things,

This takes the cake, however. Really? See something, say something?

People, I know Hillary is a lying criminal scumbag but you really want to vote for this guy? Come on, please wake the hell up.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Of course I'm not saying anyone should infringe on their neighbors freedoms but some things are just obvious to the point where people want to report something but hesitate in the name of political correctness or fear of profiling. As in the case of San Bernardino.

Neighbor Didn't Report Suspicious Activity of San Bernardino Killers For Fear of Being Called Racist

townhall.com... st-n2088543

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

You're missing the point. Trump speaks in a certain way that is not polished. He says something while he believes you are on his wavelength. If you are parsing Trump's words and looking for something deep then you are going to be confused. What he is saying is that the way things are done in America right now needs to change. He is saying the Obama "change" needs to be reversed. He is saying that there needs to be another "change" back to the way things were.

Trump is simply saying that Americans have been propagandized into a state of idiocy.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

So we shouldn't judge him on what he actually says, but on what his followers translate him as saying?

That's kind of scary in and of itself. He can say pretty much anything and followers will chuckle to themselves and think, well, what he really means is (insert preferred translation here).

How do you know you have the right translation??? What if you are wrong and he actually means the words that come out of his mouth from his "good brain?"

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Well obviously one must know what Trump stands for. If you do not, then you'll have trouble understanding.

Just watch and see what happens. Real Americans with real American values will show you how to remain dominant. Real Americans do not want to lay down their arms and give up. Real Americans appreciate what previous generations of Real Americans have built. Oh, and those previous Americans.... they're dead now. Life is for the living, not the dead. We are not concerned with the dead. We are concerned with the living and the lives we lead.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why is this an argument. Parents are arrested each day because people report them. PEeople call if a woman is bring abused. People will call if a dog is left out at night and cry abuse.

However, we want the Islamic community to help and we are wrong? Trump is wrong?

Enrique Marquez Jr. could have stopped San Bernadino. The mother could have stopped it. His other family members could have stopped it. They should all be charged.

You have all become so complacent and scared to say anything about anyone that it is causing death by terrorism in the US.

Trump is stating common sense. There is a problem. We need to face it and not hide.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

um... ya, you are linking to a page that starts out with....
Katie Pavlich
Biography

Katie Pavlich is the Editor at Townhall.com. Follow her on Twitter @katiepavlich. She is a New York Times Best Selling author. Her latest book Assault and Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women, was published on July 8, 2014.

which clearly indicate that the site is slanted to the right... and well, I found this story before I found one that seemed to be the one you are referring to...

Orlando Terrorist Worked For Major DHS Security Contractor

As Powerline Blog points out, Mateen had security clearance, which likely gave him access to sensitive areas like nuclear facilities, high-risk facilities and gave him the responsibility of advising best security practices and "ensuring the safety of travelers and the efficiency of the international transport system."

According to a co-worker, multiple reports were filed against Mateen, but because of his Islamic faith, he wasn't fired or reprimanded.

townhall.com...

I'm sorry but I find it really hard to believe that a security agency that has enough clout to get get DHS contracts would actually endanger their reputation and not to investigate multiple reports on him because they were afraid to be seen as racist. that's insane.

let's see, the shooter's dad supposed has ties with the cia and well known neocons like oliver north and the shooter is working for a top security company that is working for homeland security.
I don't buy the idea that the reason why he wasn't stopped was because his wife didn't report his actions alone.. I think his wife is the least of our concerns.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This[SNIP] drove him to get the ammo and KNEW he was going to kill those people.

www.nbcnews.com...

This is exactly what Trump was talking about.
edit on 14-6-2016 by Tempter because: Sp

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 15/6/16 by argentus because: removed vulgar censor circumvention

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
This [SNIP] drove him to get the ammo and KNEW he was going to kill those people.

www.nbcnews.com...

This is exactly what Trump was talking about.

I hope they charge her.

Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

Authorities are considering filing criminal charges against Noor for failing to tell them what she knew before the brutal attack, law enforcement officials say, but no decision has been made.

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 15/6/16 by argentus because: removed quoted term

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Welcome to the future of Western Civilization. People would rather make weak attempts at framing Trump as Hitler for internet points and cheap dopamine hits than try to figure out what's actually going on here. Using Huffpo as a source, a liberal clickbait blog for maximum keks. Arabs allied with Hitler as they had common interests, but don't think of that infidel. Better grow a beard, get used to wearing a burqa and memorize the Qu'ran now because you will have to sooner than you think.

Funny how it was ISIS, who wants to establish a global caliphate, created the refugee crisis in the first place by regularly executing hundreds of people. Funny how they told the world their plans (in a propaganda magazine) and if we deny refugees entry it will "prove to the Muslim world the west hates Muslims." Funny how they say that anyway even when we do take them in. Funny how quickly people sided with terrorists to not offend them. Funny how this Politically Correct BS eerily resembles a western friendly version of Sharia Law, which will no doubt mutate into full blown Sharia once their numbers get high enough. Better not rat out your brothers preparing to perform the divine will of Allah, and carry out his commands! It might offend someone! LITERALLY HITLER... OMG!

They're slowly undoing everything that made the west great, all the rights people fought so hard for are being undone inch by inch before our eyes because those rights offend Muslims. Take a look at what's happening in Europe. Even the police are arresting women who defend themselves from Muslim rapists while letting the rapist walk... sounds like Saudi Arabia already! Yay! Progress!

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life. Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.
Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.
When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.
Here's how it works:
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 3% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens.
This is the case in:
United States -- Muslim 2%
Australia -- Muslim 2.5%
Canada -- Muslim 2.8%
Norway -- Muslim 2.8%
China -- Muslim 2.9%
Italy -- Muslim 2.5%
At 3% to 8%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
This is happening in:
Denmark -- Muslim 5%
Germany -- Muslim 6.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 7.7%
Spain -- Muslim 8%
Thailand -- Muslim 7.6%
From 8% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.
This is occurring in:
France -- Muslim 12%
Philippines -- Muslim 9%
Sweden -- Muslim 8%
Switzerland -- Muslim 8.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 8.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 10.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
When Muslims approach 15% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
Guyana -- Muslim 15%
India -- Muslim 19.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 18%
Russia -- Muslim 21%
After reaching 25%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%
At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%
From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%
After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced (and in some ways is on-going) in:
Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic "House of Peace." Here, there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%
Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.
'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'
It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law.
The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities.. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.
Today's 2 billion Muslims make up 28% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.
(Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book, Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If she colluded and knew about it then she is potentially an accessory to the crime. That is punishable.

The woman who saw the packages? She is not in any way criminally negligent unless we are going to charge people for not being psychic.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: christoph

Everyone should read that post and look at it real closely and think about it!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

um... ya, you are linking to a page that starts out with....
Katie Pavlich
Biography

Katie Pavlich is the Editor at Townhall.com. Follow her on Twitter @katiepavlich. She is a New York Times Best Selling author. Her latest book Assault and Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women, was published on July 8, 2014.

which clearly indicate that the site is slanted to the right... and well, I found this story before I found one that seemed to be the one you are referring to...

Orlando Terrorist Worked For Major DHS Security Contractor

As Powerline Blog points out, Mateen had security clearance, which likely gave him access to sensitive areas like nuclear facilities, high-risk facilities and gave him the responsibility of advising best security practices and "ensuring the safety of travelers and the efficiency of the international transport system."

According to a co-worker, multiple reports were filed against Mateen, but because of his Islamic faith, he wasn't fired or reprimanded.

townhall.com...

I'm sorry but I find it really hard to believe that a security agency that has enough clout to get get DHS contracts would actually endanger their reputation and not to investigate multiple reports on him because they were afraid to be seen as racist. that's insane.

let's see, the shooter's dad supposed has ties with the cia and well known neocons like oliver north and the shooter is working for a top security company that is working for homeland security.
I don't buy the idea that the reason why he wasn't stopped was because his wife didn't report his actions alone.. I think his wife is the least of our concerns.

Sorry. Wrong link.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Fear mongering little toad that he most obviously is, i wish someone would bring some justice in Trumps direction, Ninja style.

Because lets face it people, the man needs a good twating upside the head.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As soon as people can do that without getting sued out of existence that could happen. It shouldn't. But it could. MYOB works best.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
“Control: Hello, is there an emergency?”
“Caller: Yes, my neighbour is Mexican.”

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

OMG --- Trump is an OUTRIGHT IDIOT AND FASCIST for his words!

My brother and many of my colleagues and friends fought hard
and some DIED opposing the very thing he so espouses!

He is an outright fascist!
I want no part of him as a leader in this America!

He is one reason WHY I so staunchly support
the 1st and 2nd Amendments even IF I am
actually a born and resident Canadian.

It's demogogues and policies like his
that need to resisted at all costs!

Freedom is NOT FREE!

You DO NOT WANT the 1940's era
NAZI GERMANY in today's America!

1939 to 1945 -- Never Again!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

Unfortunately, 1939-45 is and has been happening ever since, just much more subtly. Either way, certainly so far as common attitude is concerned there has seemingly been a huge increase over the past few years in aggressive rhetoric. This isn’t limited to America, I see it here in England as well. We see it coming from acting state leaders around the world and it is deeply disturbing. Truth is that the Great War did not end, except that one man figured out a way to slow it all down (I think his name was Einstein, or something like that).

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join