It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Don’t Report Their Suspicious Neighbors Should Be ‘Brought To Justice’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Define for me, if you will, just what constitutes "suspicious"?

More importantly... Who decides what constitutes "suspicious"?

I'll wait.

You ask way too many questions, that's definitely reportable.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

How much time do you spend justifying his asinine outlandish statements, and how much telling others about the details of his great ideas that are going to change the country?

He is going to make the country great again, what more could you possibly need than that ?...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

“In San Bernardino, people knew what was going on, they knew exactly, but they used the excuse of racial profiling for not reporting it,” Trump said during a speech in the wake of the Orlando mass shooting.

Considering that trump was not talking about all americans everywhere all the time we can safely conclude that your thread title and comment both are misleading

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Dear Mr Trump,

There are suspicious people living North of you all, some of them are speaking French and all. Others seem to be content with their lives and they are even smiling daily.

Something is up. I tell ya

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
To think this lunatic didn't make his feelings known about supporting ISIS and it's violence among his circle of friends or acquaintances, is really hard to believe. I personally believe there are many in the Islamic community who harbor the same feelings but don't act out the violence. Once a violent act is committed, the silent "peaceful" Muslims quietly condone the act.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
To think this lunatic didn't make his feelings known about supporting ISIS and it's violence among his circle of friends or acquaintances, is really hard to believe. I personally believe there are many in the Islamic community who harbor the same feelings but don't act out the violence. Once a violent act is committed, the silent "peaceful" Muslims quietly condone the act.

Sounds an awful lot like the thin blue line ...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

IMO the secret sympathizers are just as dangerous as the one who is pulling the trigger. A sympathizer funds terrorists and assist in spreading Sharia law, setting up illegal Sharia law courts in the west, and have that good feeling knowing another infidel killed in the name of Allah and I believe this is the root of the problem ...... and these people need to be identified and set back from where they came.

Sympathizers can be easily spotted ....... how? They refuse to intergrate within the community, they do not speak the local language and do not tolerate another persons religion with bother vocal and physical attacks on the people.

This has nothing to do with racism..... other countries have put more thought into their immigration programs such as Switzerland who is a great role model in controlling immigration and not tolerating radical Islam.

And yet, American Muslims have the same rights and protections as American Christians do.

There have been far more attacks on American soil from Christians than from Muslims.

Your statements make you look silly. Do you now why?

The ratio of Christians has always outnumbered the Muslims by population in the US. I bet fifth graders know this, why don't you?

AND it that is a fact in which it is......than NORMALLY there will be more attacks from Christians than muslims in a NON muslim western world versus the ME.

edit on 14-6-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

That does not compute. Reread.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Fear.

Fear coupled with righteous indignation/fury at being attacked. Natural enough responses. Then the brain wakes up and, if only metaphorically, smells the coffee, and returns to reality.

At least that's how I look at it.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's a habit I've begun developing over the years...

I'm not so trusting as once I was.

...and it's even more disturbing that we've even less reason to be trusting, yet fewer seem to want to question.

Trust Trump. Trust Bernie. Trust Hillary.

Never. Agree with positions that they may take? Perhaps. Trust 'em? No time soon.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The shooter in the Orlando case was reported to the FBI. What happened?

We don't really know what happened.

An informant in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing plot reported that to the FBI. What happened?

There is a lot more on the FBI. FBI agents themselves accused the FBI of obstructing the investigation of Islamic terror plots in the lead up to 9/11. What happened?

Almost all of these terror perps have been on law enforcement radar but it has done little good. There are reasonable accusations out there of moles within the FBI helping to guide dupes controlled by the CIA to the successful completion of terrorist agendas.

Was the Orlando shooter more than a sexually conflicted Muslim terror wannabe? It is entirely possible.

The shooting is a tragedy for everyone personally involved in it, but it is gold for politicians, particularly Donald Trump. Trump's agenda of cultural war and international military criminality ("take the oil") is well served by the shootings in Orlando. Trump may be very appealing to a section of the American public, but he also would appear to be very compatible with the activities and aspirations of the people who have been guiding US foreign policy since Bush 41.

The gun control activists are trying to use this incident also, but it seems to me that their ownership of the event is feeble next to that of the culture warriors and international predators like Donald Trump.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i like to use this one.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Does that also apply to spouses? It's interesting that Mateen's second wife has scrubbed her social media.

The media has been ignoring Noor Zahi Salman, the now widow of Muslim terrorist Omar Mateen. Like the San Bernardino terrorist couple, Noor Zahi Salman and Mateen had a young child together. The first wife of Mateen has been getting all the news coverage. She said Mateen would beat among other things.

Noor Zahi Salman, age 30, has scrubbed her social media history

www.fireandreamitchell.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If my Muslim neighbor Hassan starts receiving a lot of UPS deliveries, and doesn't want to talk about it, I will report him as "suspicious" to the local police, and let them take it from there.

Wow, that's clear cut isn't it? What if your white Christian neighbour starts receiving a lot of UPS deliveries and doesn't want to talk about them to the nosey sh!t that lives next door? I assume you will also call the police?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What about the kid? Should he be Guantanamo-bound? He must've seen or heard something!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Here is the problem with that statement:

How many people know their friends and neighbors that well or intimately as to say exactly what all goes on in the other persons home? And would you want to know someone that well and intimately as to allow another person, who is not related to you that close to you to know your inner most thoughts? And then how does one prove what a person did or did not know?

The other problem is this, how do you ask people who have been demonized, assaulted, insulted, and ultimately shunned, how can a person really expect that they are going to willingly help you? Do you now as the Islamic community to report on its own members after insulting, shunning, attacking and vilifying them? How about the LGBT community, after all they still are treated like second class citizens, and have to remain in the shadows and closets just to survive in many states, do you think that they are going to be so willing to stick their necks out for a state that finds them abhorrent? Or how about the African American community, that feels an unjust weight on their shoulders by various groups, including the police, where the numbers do not lie, and that view that the system is rigged against them? Or the Hispanic community that is now being vilified by the very man who wants to have them spy on their neighbors and family, reporting those who may or may not be breaking the law all on the grounds of suspicion.

The damage is done, the wounds are fresh and this man just does not get it, nor do I suspect he will get it. Close knit communities tend to not report problems, especially if they are automatically suspected of wrong doing. They are terrified of the consequences that would be brought down on them for doing such, and they tend to try to turn a blind eye when it comes to their neighbor, or the group that they are with. This idea and suggestion reeks of something a dictator would use to keep his people in line and to make his opposition disappear from the public view, on some trumped up charges. And usually the first ones who get hurt, are not the actual wrong doers, the people intent on carrying out these kinds of crimes, but the innocent who did nothing wrong and are now forced to try to prove that they are innocent. This is a bad idea, and ultimately will cause more problems than it seeks to solve, where the idea of innocent until proven guilty is in danger of being guilty until proven innocent. And the very rights that the people of the USA hold so dear would be in jeopardy and eroded, all in the name of public safety. Ben Franklins words would come true: Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sounds like a right fine excuse to build more holding facilities and prisons to expand on the "Military Industrial Prison Complex".

There are those who think anything that generates jobs and revenue are good things.

To hell with the environment, to hell with whether it is only a temporary fix, to hell with the consequences...

I don't care, I just wanna be able to buy a new "Smart TV" to watch with my curtains wide open to show off to my neighbors...

...Who are in holding now, because I got curious about package deliveries to their residence...

...Because I am broke, stupid, nosy and jealous of them, and a bit bored too...

Nah, just stupid.

edit on 14-6-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: poikjh

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

OR these two together...my favorites...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

There is a 50/50 chance the donald will make things better or go full retard?

In the other side with hillary there is no chance of making things better, but the slow strangle on the middleclass and the poor will continue.

Scary times and worthless candidates in the forefront.

I wonder if the republicans have learned anything or would they still try to label Ron Paul as crazy?

edit on 48630America/ChicagoTue, 14 Jun 2016 08:48:32 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Easy for idiot Trump to say since he has other people doing the watching for him.

Why does anyone even take anything seriously that this idiot has to say about anything?.

If this "thing" get's elected, we are in deep #.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join