It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Don’t Report Their Suspicious Neighbors Should Be ‘Brought To Justice’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Only if the parents are plotting terror attacks on US soil...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

All true. But we do not currently punish people who for whatever reason did not report something.

You can say that's not what he said, but it's what he said.

Seriously, if you heard that from Obama what would you say???

How can you be punished for "not reporting" something? The only "person" who knows that you kept your mouth shut is God.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sooooo...still a stupid thing? Yeah.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Anytime I see anything referring to the "Queen of all Loons "(she is a Rothschild ya know) Huffy Post I gotta go
After a belly-shake chuckle...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yesssss. Laugh it off! Hahaha! It's hilarious!

Punishing people who didn't psychically know their neighbor was going to kill people!!

He was such a quiet man...

Hahaha!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I bet I can count the amount of people in this thread who have read Trump's statements in the aftermath of the shooting, using their own thinking faculties instead of relying on some agenda-driven HuffPo blogger, on less than one hand.

edit on 14-6-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
Dont go ballistic(he posts laughing again) . You missed the point..the point was the veracity of the website.
Perhaps this will help understand

ve·rac·i·ty
vəˈrasədē/
noun
noun: veracity
conformity to facts; accuracy.
Google def.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes, because Donald J. Trump is a stickler for staying on script.

Even so, still says what HuffPo said that it did.

We need to make sure every single last person involved in this plan – including anyone who knew something but didn't tell us – is brought to justice. If it can be proven that somebody had information about any attack, and did not give this information to authorities, they must serve prison time .

edit on 6/14/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Dont go ballistic(he posts laughing again) . You missed the point..the point was the veracity of the website.
Perhaps this will help understand

ve·rac·i·ty
vəˈrasədē/
noun
noun: veracity
conformity to facts; accuracy.
Google def.

Excellent definition!

Perhaps you should send it to Mr. Trump!!

Apparently he needs it too.

(And a copy of the Constitution, while you are at it...)
edit on 14-6-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Yes, because Donald J. Trump is a stickler for staying on script.

He tends to stray. There is a nuance about it that I appreciate, because the facade of speech writers and teleprompters we're used to leads to euphemism and all around obfuscation. Trump's out in the open.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: carewemust
If my Muslim neighbor Hassan starts receiving a lot of UPS deliveries, and doesn't want to talk about it, I will report him as "suspicious" to the local police, and let them take it from there.

If I don't report Hassan, and he blows himself up at the local metra-train station, I SHOULD be officially punished! (I'll also be mentally self-punished, but that goes without saying.)

If someone is STUPID enough to admit that they suspected something, AFTER 15, 50, 200, people are killed, they should also have a "Stupid Person" punishment added on to the "Indirectly Aiding Terrorism" fine, or jail-time, or whatever.

Personally, I think most of the people who say that they suspected something, are merely looking for their 10 seconds of fame when the microphone is stuck in their face. But as with anything major in the way of legislation, Congress must approve whatever President Trump proposes.

I suspect you are a terrorist or at least harbouring them.....I think the authorities should pay you a visit.....

Send the authorities on over! They won't find anything, but you did your duty to protect fellow Americans against a potential threat. GOOD JOB!

UGH !....I guessed you missed the memo about being guilty until proven innocent.....if i told the authorities about you being suspicious as a neighbor and you didn't get shot in the initial response you can almost be assured that your life will change dramatically ....you may think you have nothing to hide in reality that makes you an easier target as you will have your guard down

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Obama - If you see something say something

By the time you see something suspicious it will be almost too late as plans are already in motion!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Brought to Justice.

I would assume that means brought to The Justice Department.

Does that mean an automatic criminal charge?

Obviously, since Omar was investigated 3 times and not charged....
obviously not.

lol, did holder arrest anyone besides that video maker in all his time as AG?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Exactly. I've literally had police called on me while talking with my Mom at a local park. And I had police called on me for "driving slowly" through a neighborhood, even though I'd literally just come from an apartment complex that I was looking to move into. And both of these happened in a large city.

"Suspicious" is such a vague statement that it makes suggestions like this ridiculous. Should I call the police every time I see females with 2 or more males? After all, they could be about to gang rape her. And anytime I see a man in a business suit walking quickly, they could be escaping from a financial crime. After all, he and his outfit fit the "profile" for financial criminals. People with a large shed or garage? Fits the profile for having a drug operation. People with gun collections? Could be planning a mass shooting. etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You have to look at it for what it is. Sure, if I saw dudes with cylindrical containers and duffle bags constantly going in to a house, different people coming and going... I might have a few suspicions. But there will be cases of the Feds being called over a sleepover or a Fuller brush sale....
edit on 14-6-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

I wonder just how much of the 'Neanderthal gene' trump has in him ,it's no way humans still act like this in the year 2016,a complete embarrassment to the universe, scientist and the real meaning of life.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There's no skewing it, he said it. And he said more than just "See something, say something." He said bring people who fail to do that to "justice".

yes, there is a law already for that.

it's called accessory before or after the fact.

that's where the justice will be brought in.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Speaking in short sentences
Anti-Trump
Sticking up for the veracity of the Huffy Post
Claims an understanding of the Constitution
Overlooked the statement of being a Rothschild
Absolutely nothing to back up any statement
Arianna is that you?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Dear Goth,

Short sentences
Small words
Trump lies
and
No

It's very late here and I'm tired. Normally I would ignore your obvious baiting instead of responding with my own.

Good night. I really have no animosity toward you (big word!) and I wish you well. I'm not a fan of Trump. Sue me.
(Perhaps one day he will make that possible?)

Enough said.

- AB

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ya I am seeing people who always talk about our rights under attack say nothing about this and people who complained about the current admin saying "if you see something say something" say nothing about this.
At least the current admin didn't say you will be punished if you don't do it...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join