It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Don’t Report Their Suspicious Neighbors Should Be ‘Brought To Justice’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I see something wrong with going after people who had nothing to do with it.

Straw man.
Trump:

“We need to make sure every single person involved in this plan, including anyone who knew something, but didn’t tell us, is brought to justice,” Trump said in New Hampshire. “These people need to have consequences, big consequences.”

Harte
edit on 6/16/2016 by Harte because: I said so.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Looks like we're headed towards totalitarianism either which party we choose, though Trump may or may not get is there more quickly. What sort of authoritarian power do we want in control? At least they're letting us pick our own flavor. That's what America is all about... now. Personally, I hope we go the quick route because then maybe it will be met with fierce opposition.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

I can't help but feel like we are all being given multiple options by the hidden hand, and that Donald may be Plan C or thee plan. I think Hillary and obama are both gonna be thrown under the bus by the shadow government as sacrificial chess pieces in order to complete a plan.

No matter who you vote for, we will all lose something in the end. We are all focusing on Islam, but not giving a damn about the Illuminati which is far more powerful. Ignore the giant elephant in the room.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
For how long will people be duped by these msm articles taking Trump's quotes completely out of context? Is it that hard to have independent thought process and not get spoon fed by the media p on what to think and what to say ? I always see an article and then go see exactly what Trump said and the article is so off base.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I wouldn't call some of the problems lesser problems but you are right.. I can't for the life of me understand how Trump can be so popular on ATS, nothing about him speaks of intelligence and there is nothing particularly anti-establishment about him yet this is what he gets labelled as. I think they labelled him this way to fool people into thinking he'll actually "fight the power".

And then you have one of their puppets saying "he didn't belong to the secret society".. "Oh wow, Trump isn't in the club, Newt said so. He must be genuine".. I mean, come on. I would be surprised if they even let candidates get this far without having them in their pocket. And if they don't own them, they can exert enough pressure to make them do whatever the hell they want. These people are beyond presidents, they'll kill them or threaten their children if they have to. Without a completely awake population you'd have to be as organised as these people are if you want to truly go up against them.

Yeah, vote for Trump.. that'll go over great. He's a loose cannon, this would only be the tip of the iceberg of what he would bring to the table. His only appeal to people is being politically incorrect but other than that he seems to be completely without substance. He'll say what he needs to say to get elected and he'll be what he needs to be to get elected, he flip flops.. there's no consistency, none.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Just wanted to check.

I got a package from Amazon today.

...and I'm just about to leave for a drive.

Is that suspicious??? Should it be reported???

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yep. I've got 2 packages coming by Monday. I'm probably on the list, too.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I get the top bunk!!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Dang it. I should've called dibs...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: Swills
And then you have one of their puppets saying "he didn't belong to the secret society".. "Oh wow, Trump isn't in the club, Newt said so. He must be genuine".. I mean, come on.

I'd vote for Newt right now. Does that surprise you?

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod I would be surprised if they even let candidates get this far without having them in their pocket. And if they don't own them, they can exert enough pressure to make them do whatever the hell they want. These people are beyond presidents, they'll kill them or threaten their children if they have to. Without a completely awake population you'd have to be as organised as these people are if you want to truly go up against them.

Because you have cemented into your psyche this view that there are puppetmasters pulling all the strings, why, then, Trump must be in their pocket.

There are people and groups that try to be "kingmakers." There are no puppetmasters - no one's in control. A scarier situation that you surmise.

originally posted by: TheLaughingGodYeah, vote for Trump.. that'll go over great. He's a loose cannon, this would only be the tip of the iceberg of what he would bring to the table. His only appeal to people is being politically incorrect but other than that he seems to be completely without substance. He'll say what he needs to say to get elected and he'll be what he needs to be to get elected, he flip flops.. there's no consistency, none.

Now we are to pretend that no other presidential candidate says "what he needs to say to get elected?"

Believe me, we already are so used to that that we expect it.

Harte

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I don't know you.. why would it surprise me? But good for you, the figurehead changes but policy remains the same.

Or maybe it's the exact opposite, it's cemented in your psyche that there are no puppet masters.

I was going through an article looking for some stuff and read this:

MANY PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE IT

I can lay all of the evidence out for you... with meticulous, irrefutable references... but if you're not ready to hear it, you will use a variety of coping mechanisms in order to rebuild the worldview you have chosen to accept as truth.

You will scramble to avoid shame -- and maintain the beliefs you have built up throughout an entire lifetime of experiences, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

This, of course, is the worldview that has been fed to you -- by the people who then convert your ignorance into profit.

In shame, you pick up the shattered pieces, use a variety of faltering arguments that sound as smart as possible, and proudly strike down any offending thoughts that jeopardize the worldview you have been taught to believe is true.

That sounds about right..

You think lack of control is scary? Wow, you must be easily scared. In that case I don't think you know what scary is. What a lazy and hollow argument. We invented this NWO conspiracy because we're afraid that no one's in control? Maybe you're projecting, this isn't the type of thing that scares me. If this is your idea of what is scary I have to wonder if your psyche is especially fragile.

Exactly, you're so used to it that you expect it.

Of course they all say whatever they need to say to get elected, that is part of the problem. Acting like this is "just the way of things" is also part of the problem. You would vote for a shill like Newt because you know of nothing else than a sick society. It's your default frame of reference. You think having scumbag politicians like this is normal, you're well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

There's a thousand things that could be done better if our leaders didn't constantly sabotage our societies. Everything they to do is counterproductive, all they do is damage. We haven't had real leaders since forever.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
And... you're not running for office?

Why?

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join