It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Yet Another Attack on the Free Press, Trump Blacklists WaPo for Telling the Truth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Trump revoked WaPo because they wrote an article titled "Donald Trump seems to connect President Obama to Orlando shooting."

That is an accurate description of what Trump is doing here:

If you disagree, please explain why?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Do me a favor. Instead of trying to find a way to bash Trump, please give Americans any reason to vote for Hillary. I mean you're not gonna convince me I'm a card carrying NRA member. But maybe if you try really hard you can put a positive spin on Crooked %Hillary.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu
a reply to: theantediluvian

Do me a favor. Instead of trying to find a way to bash Trump, please give Americans any reason to vote for Hillary. I mean you're not gonna convince me I'm a card carrying NRA member. But maybe if you try really hard you can put a positive spin on Crooked %Hillary.

Tired old retorte and not valid
Me DO have a 3rd party candidate.

This "if yew ain't fer Trump yer fer Hillary" nonsense has bee a parroted line by Trump cultists while we still had 5 different rep candidates running

God I feel my IQ dropping w every mention of Trumps name

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EyeKyu

There's no point in trying to sell you on Hillary - it doesn't work like that

Not for me, not for anyone

Trump is not a conservative. Making America great again is not something he can do. Not even if he's being sincere

Voting for him just because is pointless

Not voting is still a vote

Your alternative is not Hillary in this situation

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
And you are either a liar or ignorant. The original title, before they changed it was "Donald Trump suggests President Obama was involved with Orlando shooting"

In response to the Washington Post’s article, originally titled “Donald Trump suggests President Obama was involved with Orlando shooting,” Trump pulled the organization’s press credentials, calling its coverage “incredibly inaccurate.” The Washington Post appears to have later changed the headline to “Donald Trump seems to connect President Obama to Orlando shooting.” However, the page’s URL reflect’s the original headline.

Here ya go: LINK

And guess what? THAT statement was a blatant lie.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

THAT statement was a blatant lie.

If it was a lie - then explain what he really said

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

THAT statement was a blatant lie.

If it was a lie - then explain what he really said

Glad to oblige. You see, most normal people without an agenda do this thing called "asking for clarification". Here is what happened when this occurred on this topic.

Asked what he meant during a later appearance on NBC, Trump said, "Well, there's a lot of people that think maybe he doesn't want to get it. A lot of people think that maybe he doesn't want to know about it." "I happen to think he just doesn't know what he's doing. But there's many people that think he doesn't want to get it. He doesn't want to see what's really happening," Trump said.

So, straight from the horse's mouth...he explains what he meant. See...isn't that easy. Just ask and he just tells you what you want to know. You know...instead of implying something that isn't true...changing your headline because you were caught lying and then having some hack on ATS support your facts and truthfulness.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

In other words, he said what he did so that people "who think he doesn't want to get it" will think that Trump agrees with them, which is exactly what we have been saying.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So, straight from the horse's mouth...

We would have gotten more actual sense from a horse

Lame Donny - just lame

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

So, straight from the horse's mouth...

We would have gotten more actual sense from a horse

Lame Donny - just lame

I just love the way you asked a question, received an answer (eg. proving you wrong). And your reaction is a personal attack on our future President. That is quite childish. I could even say that while you claim he sounds like a horse, you sound like a donkey.
edit on 6/17/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Your answer is - a quote from Donny

It is my opinion that Donny's answer is wholly inadequate

It doesn't matter what you think of his answer - because we are both entitled to our opinions

The difference is - you think that Donny explained away his first statement, when in fact many of us heard what he said the first time - and we got that

:-)

And your reaction is a personal attack on our future President. That is quite childish. I could even say that while you claim he sounds like a horse, you sound like a donkey.

Oy vey... and so, it begins

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Well...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join