It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Yet Another Attack on the Free Press, Trump Blacklists WaPo for Telling the Truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Actually, I've got mr clinton to thank for that. That's one of the reasons why am I anxious about having another sick clinton in the american office. God knows which wars would that criminal start next

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Actually, I've got mr clinton to thank for that. That's one of the reasons why am I anxious about having another sick clinton in the american office. God knows which wars would that criminal start next

Oh, it's not like the Serbs had anything to do with that eh? Now I see why you support Trump!!

balkansnet.org...
edit on 14-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I hope you're not seriously thinking on trying to school me on what caused the wars in my country and what was the reason for it.

One friendly advise: don't follow blindly everything that your government and media tell you.

But it doesn't matter, it's way off topic.

I am truly excited to see things the next sick clinton will be able to f#$k up.
edit on 237k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Looks like Trump saw something and said something.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
a reply to: theantediluvian
Trump rallies are not about the press. He is there for the people first. The press presence is irrelevant. If you are not going to fairly report events why should he give you the time of day. The same goes for any candidate. Why do people put the press on a pedestal like something holy. The main stream media is dying and good riddance.

The man has his goons lock the press up in a pen from which they are then not allowed to leave to interview attendees at the rallies, like they would in every other one. He then insults, belittles and points at them, causing his audience to react against them. So he wants them there. He wants his people to hate them. He wants the headlines. Without them he's nothing. The man's a narcissist. He's also whipping up hatred.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
The man has his goons lock the press up in a pen from which they are then not allowed to leave to interview attendees at the rallies, like they would in every other one. He then insults, belittles and points at them, causing his audience to react against them. So he wants them there. He wants his people to hate them. He wants the headlines. Without them he's nothing. The man's a narcissist. He's also whipping up hatred.

What's wrong with controlling the rally you are paying for. Why give those knot-heads a chance to grab a sound bite that will be taken totally out of context for their biased agenda. I think he should exclude the press or at least provide only a pool feed that he also records to correct omissions and untruths.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Blaming the president is out of bounds (just like its been since Bush got out of office), but blaming Christians and gun owners makes perfect sense? Honestly, I'm beginning to think we've been infiltrated on multiple fronts.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Journalists are an invasive species. They don't care about objective reporting. They care about sensationalistic "news" that is biased and intended to inflame the public. It's a rare journalist that is not a liberal Democrat who hates anything not in the party line. Someone like George Will is a rarity.

Trump has every right to not cooperate with these sleazeballs. Once again, he tells it like it is and all the libs have hissy fits. Good for him.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The media put in the lions share of getting him the nomination.
edit on 6/14/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think we should just let Trump run unopposed... No press except whatever he deems necessary. In fact - let him create his own news agencies. Anyone that so much as questions him, much less criticizes him - that's slander and actionable. Hell - that runs counter to making America great again. Hard time I say

Anyone that doesn't turn in their neighbors? That will cost you - big

Let's just trust him. How bad could the guy be? Ask Christie what a sport he is - next time he's on a McDonald's run for his highness :-)

People don't trust the press? All of it?

This thread is a real eye opener

:-)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Blaming the president is out of bounds (just like its been since Bush got out of office), but blaming Christians and gun owners makes perfect sense? Honestly, I'm beginning to think we've been infiltrated on multiple fronts.

Blaming the president is out of bounds? What planet have you been living on?

Fact of the matter is - the president lives with constant criticism. And rightly so. That's what living in a free and open society is all about

He doesn't whine about it - or ban any news agencies

Only somebody that's afraid of the press would go so far

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If anyone's insinuating anything, was the Washington Post, with their headline.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Trump wants tort reform so that only rich fellas like himself can afford to sue anybody.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

I think he should exclude the press or at least provide only a pool feed that he also records to correct omissions and untruths.

Like in Soviet Russia?

:-)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Where does it say that the press have a right to invade rally paid for by the candidate and annoy the participants of that rally. It is NOT a freedom of the press issue. The press are scum of the earth.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

that hand gesture Trump is so fond of ?

seems very popular
edit on 14-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yea, absolutely correct, this is one of the tell, tell, signs that have made me completely apprehensive towards giving my support, when he refused to go in front of Megyn Kelly, I was totally put off, because that is not how this works, you don't get to decide; you are trying to become the president of the United States, and I want to see you run around the track for a year, I want to see how you respond under pressure, I want to see your break downs, and I want to gain your trust. These actions are really quite scary, they indicate an underlying narcissism and potential for a totalitarian type leadership to arise, thanks for the thread.

you keep trashing someone, and you want them to stand there and just take it.
you snowflakes are dumb as 2x4's

Snowflake you gotta be kidding me, I don't think you know who I am, or the positions I take, my criticisms of Trump do not make me a left winger, try again brother.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Maybe if any of the media had integrity they would be treated differently. They commonly, take info out of context, leave info out that doesn't fit what they want the story to say, completely make up stories, add their own 2 cents instead of just reporting facts, speculate, treat groups differently and with Donald specifically...hate on him because he isn't a politician and doesn't conform to their totally moronic "politically correct" ideology.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: TheBulk

He doesn't whine about it - or ban any news agencies

Uh, yes he has. He was open about a war on Fox. He whines about Fox and people who criticize him constantly. He did it today.

Even left wingers in the media have admitted that Obama has been horrible for free press. You all have protected, deflected and generally demonized anyone who criticizes this president!

The Obama Administration Is Criminalizing Investigative Reporting
edit on 14-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Orionx2
The more of these whiny anti Trump threads the more you will make people vote for Trump just out of spite. Kinda like what is happening with the Media. Just saying your bias is working against you and people see it as Trumps being right about a bias media so 100,000 more votes for Trump just because of your thread.

Then my question would be....

Why is Trump beginning to slump in the polls. People know that he is just running his mouth and don't take him seriously any more. But Trump doesn't care because he knows that he will never even make it to the convention.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Because the Bern has burned out and his supporters are polling for Hillary now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join