It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Yet Another Attack on the Free Press, Trump Blacklists WaPo for Telling the Truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,” Trump said. “People cannot, they cannot believe that President Obama is acting the way he acts and can’t even mention the words ‘radical Islamic terrorism.’ There’s something going on. It’s inconceivable. There’s something going on.”

Oh, as I thought. It's bs. Nothing to see here

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Can you point me to the exact quote where Donald Trump
said Obama was responsible?

I can't find it. Thanks.

You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
"There's something going on" = "OMG OBAMA IS A TERRORIST HIMSELF WHO HAD A HAND IN THE ORLANDO MASSACRE!!"

Is that the premise here OP?

Trump specifically blames the President for not taking a stronger stand against terrorism, which makes him responsible for the circumstances that allowed the killing spree. He then hints that Obama may have a hidden agenda: "something else is going on." What is so hard to understand? This is a man who had his friend at the National Enquirer run a completely bogus article claiming that Ted Cruz's father was involved in the Kennedy assassination, remember?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Who owns the Washington Times? The Unitarian Church does. It was founded SPECIFICALLY to push right-wing propaganda.

Oh, oh, not the Unitarian Church but the UNIFICATION CHURCH. The two sometimes do get confused, names are close.

Too bad ATS wasn't around in the 1980s. We all would have had a field day with the conspiracy connections from Moon and his cult church! And Moon and Bush Sr.

Rev. Moon, Times founder, dies at 92

For anyone interested in general and Bush CIA connections with Rev Moon....
Dark Side of Rev. Moon: Hooking George Bush

Yes, Washington Times, right wing propaganda media. One of the first, I believe. Americans have been punked for decades by far right media propaganda with CIA connection.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I think it would be much easier if you just quoted the part, when Mr Trump allegedly made a direct or indirect connection between obama and the shooting.

I did that. I've also linked to articles that did it. When that wasn't enough, I even posted the video of him saying it.

You probably thought you were posting this on facebook or some other media outlet, where people don't read context of an article, just a headline.

You probably thought that sounded clever. How could I mistake this thread for my Facebook feed when I don't have a friend's list full of willfully ignorant parrots?

So, please provide us with an actual prove, and not just make a random assumption of what Mr Trump might have said, and not that "oh i interpret Mr Trumps speech the way I wanted, and not how it actually is..." bs.

Yea yea yea. Please read the thread, follow the links from the OP — or here's an idea — open another tab on your web browser and look it up yourself instead of expecting me to spoon feed you while you passive-aggressively insult me?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Well, as the matter of fact, I've listened to this sinister speech that Mr Trump delivered.

You guys interpreted it the way you wanted to. Mr Trump did not made any conclusions, instead, you did that for him.

So, unless I actually hear him saying that Obama is connected to the shooting, not much to discuss here.
edit on 208k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

My mistake, I did in fact mean Unification Church, I don't know how/why I typed Unitarian. I'm surprised that nobody ever really talks about the Unification Church on ATS (that I see anyway).

Let's not forget that the Unification Church also owns UPI or that Sun Myung Moon was chummy with many prominent members of the Christian Right like Falwell and various Republican Presidents as well as Louis Farrakhan who if I'm not mistaken, officiated his wedding to his second wife? It's been a while. Or remember this debacle?

Every so often I'll see a thread about Scientology but I think few people are aware of the things they've done:

Operation Snow White

Operation Snow White was the Church of Scientology's internal name for a major criminal conspiracy during the 1970s to purge unfavorable records about Scientology and its founder L. Ron Hubbard. This project included a series of infiltrations and thefts from 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, as well as private organizations critical of Scientology, carried out by Church members in more than 30 countries.[1] It was one of the largest infiltrations of the United States government in history,[2] with up to 5,000 covert agents.[3] This operation also exposed the Scientology plot 'Operation Freakout', because Operation Snow White was the case that initiated the US government investigation of the Church.[3]

Operation Freakout

Operation Freakout, also known as Operation PC Freakout, was a Church of Scientology covert plan intended to have the U.S. author and journalist Paulette Cooper imprisoned or committed to a psychiatric hospital. The plan, undertaken in 1976 following years of church-initiated lawsuits and covert harassment, was meant to eliminate the perceived threat that Cooper posed to the church and obtain revenge for her publication in 1971 of a highly critical book, The Scandal of Scientology. The Federal Bureau of Investigation discovered documentary evidence of the plot and the preceding campaign of harassment during an investigation into the Church of Scientology in 1977, eventually leading to the church compensating Cooper in an out-of-court settlement.

Strangely, nobody bats an eyelash when citing Greta Van Susteren.
edit on 2016-6-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You guys interpreted it the way you wanted to. Mr Trump did not made any conclusions, instead, you did that for him. So, unless I actually hear him saying that Obama is connected to the shooting, not much to discuss here.

That's rather weak of you. Why don't you give a couple suggestions as to what Trump could reasonably have been insinuating?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I don't know. But neither do you.

And that's the whole point. We don't know.

Like you said, it's just a SUGGESTION . Which everyone is free to make, and Mr Trump also has the right to refuse to speak for that specific news outlet.
edit on 231k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You guys interpreted it the way you wanted to. Mr Trump did not made any conclusions, instead, you did that for him.

Please share how you interpreted it. What do you think Trump wants you to believe?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Exactly.
I have not heard or seen anything where Trumps says Obama was "involved"
For a paper to run that as their headline is at best, a weak attempt to sell papers or worse, pure libel.
I would have taken their papers too.
If they are going to take what you say, manipulate it, then publish what seems to be a biased opinion
AS A HEADLINE
then whats the point of having them in the room?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I have not heard or seen anything where Trumps says Obama was "involved"

You need to look up the words "complicit" and "insinuate." They describe what Trump said exactly. Trump has stated his opinion that Obama was not born in the United States and is a "secret Muslim." If you don't think that Trump wants you to believe that Obama is responsible for terrorism in the United States, his marketing campaign isn't reaching you.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The more of these whiny anti Trump threads the more you will make people vote for Trump just out of spite. Kinda like what is happening with the Media. Just saying your bias is working against you and people see it as Trumps being right about a bias media so 100,000 more votes for Trump just because of your thread.

Just FYI I am not for Trump, Hillary, Sanders or pretty much any of the wannabes that ran or are still running. It's a pathetic bunch.....

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Trump rallies are not about the press. He is there for the people first. The press presence is irrelevant. If you are not going to fairly report events why should he give you the time of day. The same goes for any candidate. Why do people put the press on a pedestal like something holy. The main stream media is dying and good riddance.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yea, absolutely correct, this is one of the tell, tell, signs that have made me completely apprehensive towards giving my support, when he refused to go in front of Megyn Kelly, I was totally put off, because that is not how this works, you don't get to decide; you are trying to become the president of the United States, and I want to see you run around the track for a year, I want to see how you respond under pressure, I want to see your break downs, and I want to gain your trust. These actions are really quite scary, they indicate an underlying narcissism and potential for a totalitarian type leadership to arise, thanks for the thread.

you keep trashing someone, and you want them to stand there and just take it.
you snowflakes are dumb as 2x4's

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
The more of these whiny anti Trump threads the more you will make people vote for Trump just out of spite. Kinda like what is happening with the Media. Just saying your bias is working against you and people see it as Trumps being right about a bias media so 100,000 more votes for Trump just because of your thread.

Just FYI I am not for Trump, Hillary, Sanders or pretty much any of the wannabes that ran or are still running. It's a pathetic bunch.....

as much as i like ats, i think 100'000 is a reach.
however, using your wonky logic, how many votes does hillary pick up via the daily bogus indictments via judicial watch?
or is it that impartial voters don't see those threads?
the only people defending trump are, trump supporters already.
this is a pretty straightforward issue, anyone that agrees with his rhetoric of singling out minorities will be onside.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

Then my question would be....

Why is Trump beginning to slump in the polls. People know that he is just running his mouth and don't take him seriously any more. But Trump doesn't care because he knows that he will never even make it to the convention.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

He implied it. When he said something is very shady and he implied that the president is somehow helping ISIS gain a foothold here. He implies that Obama's policies are to allow terrorists access to our country and he implied that Obama is Muslim.
I just pulled up the transcript and that lying sack of excrement has rewritten the speech saying now the
guy came from Afghani parents instead of what he did say which was that the man was born in Afghanistan and that lax immigration laws allowed him and his parents to move here. The man was born in Queens NY but the Donald lied because it made them sound even more sinister.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Go ahead and pretend he is not implying that the president is responsible. He's being questioned today about what he meant. That's pretty serious. I hope he has a good answer.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Trump is self destructing, he knows it and doesn't care. With out GOP support and money, he won't even be on the ballot. Even members of his own party are bailing on his candidacy.

www.politico.com...

edit on 14-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join