It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Implies Obama Complicit In Orlando Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

This liberal LGBT Christian bashing is crazy it was a RADICAL ISLAMIST that killed 49 people,it is the Quoran that specifies the penalty for homosexuality is death,and there are 11 Muslim countries that will put you to death if your homosexual.Im a buddhist and even I am finding this bizarre.

Huh?

Not one word of that — not one single solitary word — had anything to do with anything that has been said by anyone in this thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: Snarl
You know, you may be right. We don't want it to just be "brown" bad people we define by their religion first and always in headlines. So, out of fairness, we should refer to all Christian terrorists as just that when referring to "white" bad people following their version of the creation mythology when they shoot people, or set off explosions. You are right! Why be PC?

Meet some CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS

Say it all together now, so the racism isn't so obvious in our selective wordology.
CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS

Peace

Yeah whatever

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

see above post

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

While I disagree with the President's remarks (and I said so straight away), he didn't say anything like this:

The act isn't indicative of 'Islam' but is indicative of gun owners????

He was however wrong in every regard about what he said.

I hold this general mess completely Obama's responsibility.

So you can't actually explain how but you blame Obama for a native born American citizen using legally purchased firearms to murder and maim? That's not rational.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Anyone who believes that Trump will be able to freely toss around the phrase "islamist radical terrorism" if he becomes president... is living in a fantasy world.

Anyone who believes that Trump will be allowed by his puppet masters to continue making the kinds of proclamations he currently does in the public sphere... is living in a fantasy world.

Anyone who believes that any President or Prime Minister is given free reign to say what they want, how they want, at any time they want... is living in a fantasy world.

The minute anyone gets sworn in as the leader of a country, their mouth instantly gets neutered.

Everything that comes out of their mouth, from that second on, is tightly controlled by others.

Trump can freely flap his lips and point fingers all he wants right now... but if he becomes your next president, you can say "bye bye" to all that. He'll become your next newly trained and neutered puppet.

How is it that so many of you actually honestly believe that Donald Trump will somehow be able to dodge the control of his paymasters ?!

How is this not common knowledge around here ?!

ATS of all places ?!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Obama was caught funding the Muslim Brotherhood and he and Hillary were implicated in getting weapons to them as well as money. And even though the main stream lying service media portrays it like some kind of gaff that anyone would accuse Obama of such things, most people know he did it, and is doing it, (supporting Islamic terrorists)........
And Obama isn't finished yet.. But America will be, unless someone reverses what Obama is doing to this nation.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Obama "implies" it, using your OP as an example. Simply put, he uses these events to promote gun control-Hillary used it to promote restoring an assault a national assault weapon ban- which you know perfectly well doesn't address these incidents whatsoever.

As I posted these acts have soared under his watch. Yet nothing he does addresses them whatsoever. I don't pretend to blame Obama for any individual act, including your description of the latest. I do for the overall situation....

Truth be told, I wouldn't have commented on this act at all...IF IT WASN"T THE LEFT USING IT TO DUMP ON TRUMP. That is what I respond to.

At least, Trump will act. The rest and their supporters? ..... I suppose I've 'implied' it...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Following his Cabinet meeting on the Orlando shooting, Obama just gave Trump the smack down, without even mentioning his name.

The thing is, Trump will feed off of this like the media whoring vampire he is. It's going to get crazy. Obama should have just ignored him into oblivion. Responding to Trump's crazy is a +1 for Trump.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Maybe the best thing to have happen to Trump would be for him to be elected president....

Then he would probably shut his pie-hole when he realized he couldn't really do much of anything at all.

Like every other president in history, Obama isn't really in charge of anything at all.

The country is run by the banks and corporations.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Snarl

If he doesn't represent the bottom statement than why does he represent the top?
I am completely ok with saying he doesn't represent all gun owners.

I'm completely okay with saying he doesn't represent all Muslims. He is, however, a POS.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Anyone who believes that Trump will be able to freely toss around the phrase "islamist radical terrorism" if he becomes president... is living in a fantasy world.

I'm far from being a Trump advocate,

That said, he's already established a precedent for repeating the phrase as often as he wants after his inauguration.

I personally believe he's still out there trying to sabotage his own campaign.

Why would a billionaire want to be tied up in the oval office for four of his few remaining years on this planet?

Oh wait ... 0bama did take a lot of vacations and had plenty of time for golf, didn't he?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I actually agree that Obama has been a failed president when it comes to this vital area of protecting Americans against these barbarians

I don’t think there’s any proof he’s a traitor but he is in gross and dangerous error imo.

I don’t think Trump, though, is a solution to this problem he’d make it worst by going too far the other way, imo.

Unfortunately we have bad choices

How about the security memo saying "we support ISIS" Hillary got? Seems like proof to me.
edit on 15-6-2016 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Of course he was . The Man is PRO ISLAM , isn't it evident by now ? Obama does not car a rats ass about the American People , he only Cares about his Agenda . and that Agenda is to Destroy America from Within .......

I do believe that's going to eventually become textbook material. And, no ... my tongue is not in my cheek.

Consider Believing whatever you want Sir , the Reality of it just Might Differ with you ........
edit on 20-6-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

After Fast and Furious, how can anyone trust that Obama isn't complicit in these things?

Based upon the lies and obstruction after fast and furious was exposed, Obama is C-O-M-P-L-I-C-I-T in EVERYTHING when you see him use these tragedies to further the same "fast and furious" agendas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join