It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Implies Obama Complicit In Orlando Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Of course he was . The Man is PRO ISLAM , isn't it evident by now ? Obama does not car a rats ass about the American People , he only Cares about his Agenda . and that Agenda is to Destroy America from Within .......

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
CNN’s Jake Tapper shames Trump for ‘offensive’ linking of Obama to Islamic terrorists

Good ... ol' ... Jake. Trying to slip being Politically Correct back into the mainstream. -sigh

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Of course he was . The Man is PRO ISLAM , isn't it evident by now ? Obama does not car a rats ass about the American People , he only Cares about his Agenda . and that Agenda is to Destroy America from Within .......

I do believe that's going to eventually become textbook material. And, no ... my tongue is not in my cheek.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Someone here did not watch the original interview...Gee I wonder if it is the one that has posted 1000 hate Trump threads?

It's unfortunate for you that you can always rely on 20 people who don't know any better but just want to agree, to reinforce your ignorance by starring up your post.

I did listen to the phone interview with Donald. I'm going to guess by the way you describe it that maybe you didn't and you're actually referring to one of the later interviews.

Trump did not even imply as much

There you go and yes he did and anyone who cares to can listen for themselves as he does it.

As for the bit about 1,000 hate Trump threads. I think I might be up to 12 by now but so what? I don't deny that I'm anti-Trump. In fact, I'm quite open about it. Are you Donald Trump's surrogate whiner on ATS, here to complain disingenuously about his "unfair treatment?"

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Trump, Hillary, whatever..... I had to buy a full body wet suit to not drown in the cow feces.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
You know, you may be right. We don't want it to just be "brown" bad people we define by their religion first and always in headlines. So, out of fairness, we should refer to all Christian terrorists as just that when referring to "white" bad people following their version of the creation mythology when they shoot people, or set off explosions. You are right! Why be PC?

Meet some CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS

Say it all together now, so the racism isn't so obvious in our selective wordology.
CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS

Peace

edit on 13-6-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
the plan is working. whom ever is orchestrating it. i dont remember a country so divided, Even after a massive terror attack.
the puppet masters are somewhere eating 'foie gras' and drinking some lovely pinot grig'.

normally nations unite to face a common enemy, just not this time it seems.
this is unprecedented.

even ATS members are more schismatic than usual. strange times indeed.
its almost over or almost beginning, November is fast approaching. who knows.

edit on 13-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The buck stops at the Presidency.

Gotcha. Well I take it you won't be voting for Donald J. Trump for President then? After all, we're talking about a guy who can't own up to the things he says within hours of saying them on national television.

As for what culpability Obama has in the rise of ISIS, that's a discussion beyond the scope of this thread and not germane to the comments that Donald Trump was making in regarding to the Orlando attack. I get the whole the "buck stops at the Presidency" argument but how would that apply to an American born "lone wolf" murdering innocent people in cold blood — which I might add is shaping up to possibly be some mixture of terrorism and hate crime fueled by self-loathing?

You tell me how Obama could in any way be responsible for or complicit in the actions of this murderer? I challenge you to make the connection Trump is alluding to.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Looks as if the OP is not going to reply. Thanks to you.
Some people fall silent when the truth is revealed
Peace

Does it ever get old being wrong all the time? I was starting another thread of course, I've got a long way to get to that "1,000 threads" you keep claiming I've made. I don't want to disappoint.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just wait until Lord Trump becomes prez and learns the next day when he's told by the big boys in charge (aka his puppet masters) that he will no longer be allowed to freely flap his lips like he's used to.

The look on his face will be a Kodak moment indeed.

A politically correct and neutered Trump...

Priceless.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This liberal LGBT Christian bashing is crazy it was a RADICAL ISLAMIST that killed 49 people,it is the Quoran that specifies the penalty for homosexuality is death,and there are 11 Muslim countries that will put you to death if your homosexual.Im a buddhist and even I am finding this bizarre.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I believe it is germane and the direction Trump intends.

Of course Obama isn't going to stop every single act. However, there is no denying that they have soared in number under his stewardship.

Yes, I will vote Trump. more so now then ever. Obama seems inclined to blame guns. "Our fault" this happened...

The act isn't indicative of 'Islam' but is indicative of gun owners????

I hold this general mess completely Obama's responsibility.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
We don't want it to just be "brown" bad people we define by their religion ...

... we should refer to all Christian terrorists as just that when referring to "white" bad people following their version of the creation mythology when the(y) shoot people, or set off explosions.

Wait a sec. The only I guy I recognized in your photo was Timothy McVeigh. And, I don't remember anything about him making a religious expression before (or after) things went boom. Are you telling me the other fellers did?

Here's a pic for you. They refer to the guy as ... not a Muslim and not a gun owner ... but what he was: A POS (with a little innuendo garnish)

-Cheers

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

IMO the comments are more aimed at Obamas reluctance to call such acts Radical Islamic Terrorism than any insinuation that Obama is in any way complicit in the event.

That's the genius of Trump's style. Everything is always so vague and incoherent that if simply denying he said a thing doesn't work, he can always claim he meant something else.

Yes, Trump was in that statement referring to Obama not using the words "radical Islamic" in conjunction with terrorist. However, what he was implying was that their was something sinister behind his reluctance, hence the "or he's got something else in mind" and "There’s something going on. It’s inconceivable. There’s something going on."

What do you think "something going on" is supposed to convey in this context if not that the reason Obama is not using these words is because "there's something going on?"

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Cheers! A lock and load liberal here so I don't remember raising a gun issue.
Gasp
There are tons of liberals who own guns across rural America.
The box isn't so square is it?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
That's the genius of Trump's style. Everything is always so vague and incoherent

I remember Hillary being cornered on the 2d Amendment recently. She was vague and incoherent.

0bama is vague and incoherent when assigning responsibility as well:

Obama seems inclined to blame guns. "Our fault" this happened... nwtrucker

Trump is running for election. If he doesn't throw the election intentionally, I fully expect him to act like he's in the role of an executive when it gets down to business.

I don't recall you throwing barbs onto the bare chest of Putin. LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's been a while but wasn't F&F the continuation of another gun walking operation that started 2 years before Obama came to office? I'm also not remembering how Obama or Holder were personally involved in the planning and "orchestrated operation." It's also interesting that you blame them both for people getting killed. Are you saying that the bad guys can only get guns from failed gun walking operations?

Nice derail+passive-aggressive insinuation though and in perfect keeping with the Trump style!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

No it wasn't and I bet you know it.

Read up on it.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Kudos to you for having far more balls than Trump. You're a bit delusional but at least your actually direct and just come straight out with it.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

If he doesn't represent the bottom statement than why does he represent the top?
I am completely ok with saying he doesn't represent all gun owners.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join