It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Implies Obama Complicit In Orlando Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Donald Trump doesn't come across as particularly brilliant in my opinion but it's hard to argue that he doesn't possess certain talents. Chief among these is his prodigious ability to bulls#. After all, even in the major leagues of BS that is politics, how many can get away with being this mealy-mouthed and still be hailed as a plain talker by supporters?

Time - Donald Trump Just Made Some Shady Insinuations About President Obama and the Orlando Shooting

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,” Trump said. “People cannot, they cannot believe that President Obama is acting the way he acts and can’t even mention the words ‘radical Islamic terrorism.’ There’s something going on. It’s inconceivable. There’s something going on.”

“He doesn’t get it or he gets it better than anybody understands — it’s one or the other and either one is unacceptable,” Trump said Monday.

He is clearly insinuating that President Obama is somehow complicit if not directly involved in the Orlando attack. For a thin-skinned sue happy whiner who jumps to vexatious litigation at the drop of a hat, he sure doesn't seem to have any problem making very serious, utterly spurious — if not downright slanderous — accusations in the most gutless way possible.

Of course, that's only step one in his basic strategy. After making an outrageous claim in the most indirect way possible, he likes to walk his statements back a bit. A real man of conviction, Donald Trump no longer waits a day or two for the next step of his passive-aggressive attack. Within hours he's already saying something completely different:

NBC -Donald Trump Takes Conspiracy Turn After Orlando

"Well, there are a lot of people that think maybe he doesn't want to get it," Trump told NBC's "TODAY" on Monday while discussing the attack that killed at least 49 people at a gay club in Orlando over the weekend. "A lot of people think maybe he doesn't want to know about it. I happen to think that he just doesn't know what he's doing. But there are many people that think maybe he doesn't want to get it. He doesn't want to see what's really happening."

I suppose by tomorrow he'll be on to the third step — denying he ever said anything in the first place despite the fact that millions of people heard him say it and it's part of the public record. I would say that he's insane as it doesn't seem like any sane person would knowingly tell such an easily refuted lie but his repeated success suggests that he perfectly estimates the willful ignorance of his audience.
edit on 2016-6-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Someone here did not watch the original interview...Gee I wonder if it is the one that has posted 1000 hate Trump threads?
And , btw , Trump did not even imply as much. However I do

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Your post is pure bunk.

The buck stops at the Presidency. period. Weapons, directly or indirectly, has ended up in Isis hands. He's bent over backwards for the Islamic Brotherhood even when the Egyptian citizens kicked them out.

Tell me this man has sent clear and consistent messages to these people and I will say it's you that needs to give your head a good shake....with all due respect...

edit on 13-6-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I actually agree that Obama has been a failed president when it comes to this vital area of protecting Americans against these barbarians

I don’t think there’s any proof he’s a traitor but he is in gross and dangerous error imo.

I don’t think Trump, though, is a solution to this problem he’d make it worst by going too far the other way, imo.

Unfortunately we have bad choices

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
However I do

ETA: And it would not be the first *ahem* homophobic hate crime Obama's been accused of orchestrating. Donald Young springs to mind. And, of course, Beau Biden helped make Larry Sinclair Obama's political prisoner, too.

It's too bad no one will investigate our federal government. They are displaying loads of motive the last couple of days.

(Also, I am anything but right wing -- the partisan finger-pointing is just pathetic in my opinion.)
edit on 13-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

That is a problem for Obama being how corrupt and dishonest everyone knows he is, including his supporters know that, so once you become as corrupt as he is, and as dishonest, then you always have a finger pointing at you for everything. It's like crying wolf, only in reverse sort of.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Its the playbook from the right, blame everybody else while they implode, you can already see the circle jerk brigade activated.

Don't people remember the same trump lovers said obama would destroy america with ebola, but hey what do i know.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
Looks as if the OP is not going to reply. Thanks to you.
Some people fall silent when the truth is revealed
Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Someone here did not watch the original interview...Gee I wonder if it is the one that has posted 1000 hate Trump threads?
And , btw , Trump did not even imply as much. However I do

I have to agree. The shooter's father showing up at the state department certainly rings some bells. Couple that with obama predilection to appeasing all things Muslim and bending over backwards for Muslim terrorist organizations like the Muslim brotherhood and please Mr Putin, don't shoot our al queda troops in Syria. I mean c'mon right, obama's head is so far up some imam's ass you can't tell where one ends and the other begins.

Maybe we'll start seeing some treason charges once Trump is POTUS ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/13.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He can't personally stop citizens from going and killing people....

Save going back for another expensive war not sure what else obama could have done.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its the playbook from the right, blame everybody else while they implode, you can already see the circle jerk brigade activated.

Don't people remember the same trump lovers said obama would destroy america with ebola, but hey what do i know.

No, it's the left's playbook. Blame Bush? The media had a new "blames Bush" thing 3 times a day back when Obama was elected... I'm sure you remember that. Or blame congress, or blame anyone near by.

And Obama has in fact destroyed America nearly. Your great grand kids will be paying for Obama's mess, but you don't mind, plus those dollars first went to one of his friends who pocketed billions..

And I can see why you don't know anything as you mention, because you probably blocked those memories as painful as they are...It takes a long time to heal from that kind of trauma when someone who you still blindly trust, keeps cheating and lying to you. It is much easier to blame some new guy and redirect all that rage onto them instead.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Maybe we'll start seeing some treason charges once Trump is POTUS

No matter who the next President is , that is precisely what needs to happen . However , I dont see one at least implicating themselves (Clintoon)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa

I can feel the fear creeping into you. You're gonna have to deal with Trump as your President.

I hope he finds a way to bring charges of treason against 0bama and strip him of his citizenship and his prized Secret Service detail.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

IMO the comments are more aimed at Obamas reluctance to call such acts Radical Islamic Terrorism than any insinuation that Obama is in any way complicit in the event.

Your linked article also suggests that this may be the case too...

Trump was referring to Obama’s refusal to utter the words “radical Islamic terrorism,” a term Obama has argued in the past elevates groups like ISIS as religious groups instead of terrorist groups, while playing into the hands of people who want to paint the U.S. as at war with Islam as a whole. In a tweet sent out Sunday, Donald Trump said the president should “immediately resign in disgrace” if he does not say the words.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its the playbook from the right

Don't be naïve. The playbook is much bigger than right/left....
edit on 13-6-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

He is clearly insinuating that President Obama is somehow complicit if not directly involved in the Orlando attack

Well it wasnt that clear because no matter how far I take my mental gymnastics I cant read into Trumps words what youre suggesting hes implying.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

CNN’s Jake Tapper shames Trump for ‘offensive’ linking of Obama to Islamic terrorists

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well people would have laughed if somebody dared suggest Fast & Furious was an Obama/Holder (aka President/Attorney General) planned and orchestrated operation that got people killed.

..... Laughed until it was proven true that is.

Hell-O ... anybody home?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Alex Jones LOVES Donald Trump and I guarentee he fully agreed Obama was behind teh attacks while hailing Trump as our savior. It's all very sad.

That said, it's funny how many of these home grown ISIS Muslim terrorists we seem to have who were on terrorist watch lists and yet still somehow committed a terrorist act. If anything, this is proof our beloved Patriot Act is a complete failure and should be removed immediately. But I'm sure our polticians will institute even more draconian laws.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Trending .....

Democrats having trouble explaining the quirky coincidences.

November trouble with Hillary.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join