It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could there be a mining facility on Ceres ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Beware before you’ll start to debunk what I present ,all this is merely speculation and as I want this to be true , nothing that I found can be scientifically be described with a doctorate title in this matter. It’s been accumulated only to trigger science and to look into this matter for further investigation and discussed among the REAL scientist and researchers . Because I’m only a part of the human 0bservers around the world that are having fun to extend my knowledge so I can be later on tell my grandchildren that I maybe really found something significant.

Original picture

Let the story begin,
When I was studying the new close-up from the dawn mission , I got a little nervous after one particular place within the bright crater on Ceres .
The place I pointed out has been enlarged and I will call it exhibit A .
At exhibit A the shape really has this weird looking form as if it’s a dome on top of a flat square the outlet seems to puncture trough a tubing system and seems to have has bars in it.

When I researched this image more, I began to see patterns and what looks like a tunneling system that at some points seem to have equally spaced dark edges .
Somehow the strange elongated and stretched out tunnels like scars that mostly seem to dominate in a circular way around the area somehow seem to be connected and go up as down the surface and all look to come together at the center of this bright spot, we all were baffled about last year.

They think salt could be, what we’re seeing here so I’m not going to argue bout that because it could be partially true.
In my opinion, it almost looks as if it's filled with liquid mercury ,and mercury (ii) has a white salt powder-like appearance, and we all know what it can be used for.

As I discovered , Mercury has multiple applications. It can also be used theoretically, to build an electromagnetic shield, if advanced enough. Gold in this matter wouldn't be used for symbolic purposes. ( I've read somewhere that they are experimenting with hybrids in combination with ceramics and graphene nanotubes with gold for conductivity.

Maybe an asteroid with tons of Cinnabar crashed into Ceres and the Mercury splattered all over the place cause of heat released by impact or just lying there to be warmed up by the sun.

Now looking back at all "lava " tubes that are literally everywhere on the plateau many of them seem to have outlets on the end,

” fictional thoughts about it are that they are refining and dropping all the mercury in the center , or they are using the mercury for extracting maybe gold?”
It seems on the right side of the hills (exhibit B) that the slopes are shown to go downwards to the center of the crater and it's more smoothly formed as if tons of liquid water or liquid metal , have been floating to the center of where the tubes seem to come together .

(exhibit D) Looks like a wall with squares
(exhibit E) It shows the liquids streaming out of the tubes
(exhibit F) Some kind of opening with something metallic inside (Homer Simpson statue)
(exhibit G) An entrance with square pillars
(exhibit H) Square something
(exhibit I) the straight line connected with tubes and square and circle like buildings
And there's a hidden reptile head excavation , for the reptile believers among us lol

Whatever is on Ceres , it’s damn interesting , “as if a big saucer-like ship crashed on the surface billions of years ago and the center where the power source was , started to force its way out forming tubes that finally pushed out of the mysterious bright material”.

I’ve pointed out some weird stuff to look at and there’s nothing that I can do now at this moment to just speculate and fantasize what this might be .
The only thing that could lift the veil is to go there and take samples and some nice rover like shots from up close…

have fun finding some more..

0bserver1......
edit on 0b15America/ChicagoMon, 13 Jun 2016 19:09:15 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 Jun 2016 19:09:15 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I remember some anomolies I noticed on Ceres; one of them looked like a giant statue

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

If an Alien race would be there , I think it should be long ago , maybe something terrible did go wrong destroying the colony . building bases within asteroids , moons ,and dwarf planets are the best-cloaked position to not be discovered. However, this planet shines like a lighthouse at the Kuyper belt

Do you still know where you found it ?
edit on 0b33America/ChicagoMon, 13 Jun 2016 19:17:33 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 Jun 2016 19:17:33 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
All I see is the millennium falcon in the picture under "E"

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

that wouldn't surprise me , and maybe the tubes are being made by that big fat asteroid worm that almost ate them..

new topics

top topics

join