It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Want to Defend Trump, but the Alternative Is Hilary!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Then don't defend him. You're just selling out your principles is all that is. If you don't like either one of them then you shouldn't be defending either one of them. In fact you should question just how principled you really are if you're so easily swayed into going against your own better judgement because of some possible outcome of which is not of your own choosing in the first place.

It's not like you chose to be in the position of either choosing a "crap on a cracker" or a "poop on a pretzel" for a snack. That's what was offered and you have every right to say no to both of them.

Like you said, there is a guy you do like, so go with him. Why would you promote someone you don't like rather then support the guy you do like just because you think your guy can't win. Maybe he can't but does that mean you do what's right by you or sell out and join the enemy???

While I understand your position I'm surprised someone as stubborn as you and so opinionated is having the trouble you are with this kind of thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
We need Hillary as POTUS. Its the only way to wake people up how screwed we are on lack of real leaders in this county.

We need Clinton like we need another hole in our heads.

We ABSOLUTELY do not.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

We need Hillary as POTUS. Its the only way to wake people up how screwed we are on lack of real leaders in this county.

We ABSOLUTELY do not.

That was my point actually. If Hillary gets in she is sure the cause so much negative that people will start to wake up.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
We have other options, why do we not see that. I will not cast a vote for lesser of two evils. I am voting libertarian. If everybody did wouldn't it make a difference?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Jefferton
For someone who doesn't like him, you sure sound like one of his brainwashed sheep.

Crooked Hillary inserted twice.

Lol

I don't particularly like him either, but if there is such a thing as the Devil, she wears a $12000 Armani jacket.

She can't even get THAT right.

It's Prada.

And to boot, she can't even tell the truth on how she got her name. Pretty sad when you have to lie about how you gut your name

Even Snopes says it's a lie.

Fact Check
Hillary vs. Hillary Hillary Clinton once said she was named after famed mountain climber Sir Edmund Hillary, but she wasn't

www.snopes.com...
edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

We ABSOLUTELY do not.

That was my point actually. If Hillary gets in she is sure the cause so much negative that people will start to wake up.

I considered voting for Hillary, just to see the chaos and watch liberals implode on themselves

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre

I considered voting for Hillary, just to see the chaos and watch liberals implode on themselves

This is where I think you're wrong. Hillary wouldn't be chaos at all. It would be a typical establishment presidency with a more Feminist agenda and Establishment Agenda too. But it would still be controlled like it always is because it would be Establishment Politics like usual. It would be good for Corps., Good for Banks, Good for Wall Street, etc. and surely suck for the people. Unless that is what you mean by chaos, but not chaos like all out of control.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

This is where I think you're wrong. Hillary wouldn't be chaos at all. It would be a typical establishment presidency with a more Feminist agenda and Establishment Agenda too. But it would still be controlled like it always is because it would be Establishment Politics like usual. It would be good for Corps., Good for Banks, Good for Wall Street, etc. and surely suck for the people. Unless that is what you mean by chaos, but not chaos like all out of control.

What difference does it make?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

What difference does it make?

This difference is when I think of chaos I think of everything crashing. A breakdown of the entire system and anarchy or something like that.

An establishment chaos wouldn't be so much of a chaos but rather just a long miserable suck fest for the people as they squeeze everyone slowly to get every last drop of usefulness out of us before we finally die and they discard us and move to the next poor sucker. They don't want real chaos. They like all their plush living and ivory tower lifestyles while we do all the work. So they wouldn't want anarchy. Just controlled wars and controlled populace to do their bidding.

I think I might actually rather have the real anarchy chaos instead maybe.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I will 100% not no way no how heck to the frickin no never vote for Clinton. Given the choice between a vote for that lady, or a mile long line of mixed martial artist being paid $100,000.00 each to punch me in the face, I'd take the punches.

That being said, I'm not sold on Trump either. I'm probably voting for Gary Johnson. The only way Trump gets my vote is if by some large miracle he chooses Rand Paul as a running mate.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You're definitely not the only one that feels that way. Personally, I don't have a strong positive or negative overall opinion of Trump. Some things I like about him, many others I don't. I would have preferred someone else win the nomination, and I did vote for someone else, but what's done is done at this point. Even though I'm going to be holding my nose to a certain extent this November, I have no doubt whatsoever that I'll vote for Trump.

I can't imagine a realistic circumstance where I would vote for Hillary Clinton. Ever. If I absolutely had to choose one of the two, I would vote for Barack Obama before I would vote for Hillary, and there aren't too many people at all that I think less of than Obama, if that tells you anything of my opinion of Hillary.
edit on 17-6-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Its a connundrum. If you vote, you are forced to vote for someone you dont like, for the "lesser of the evils". If you DONT vote, you run the risk of letting the greater evil win.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join