It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I Don't Want to Defend Trump, but the Alternative Is Hilary!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:37 PM

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Jefferton
For someone who doesn't like him, you sure sound like one of his brainwashed sheep.

Crooked Hillary inserted twice.

I don't particularly like him either, but if there is such a thing as the Devil, she wears a $12000 Armani jacket.

She can't even get THAT right.

It's Prada.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:42 PM
Bottom line is would you rather take a risk on Trump gaining enough new knowledge and tact once he realizes the microscope is on him, or trust that hitlary will un-hitler?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:44 PM

originally posted by: MrThortan
I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils. With Hillary, I think we will get another 4 years of an Obama like presidency, though probably a little more aggressive. Who the hell know what we will get with Trump. The Devil you know, or the Devil you don't. It is a lose-lose situation. Two party system has a stranglehold on the political process, and humans keep voting for rats.

Try it this way, would you buy a known #box lemon of a car or the other one that has proven to not get stuck in the mud?

You know ones a lemon and you only know the other doesn't get stuck in a little mud.

Take a chance, be adventurous!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:46 PM
a reply to: Metallicus

Mr. Trump does not need to be Defended . He is what he is , and Right Now the Country desperately needs a Man like him to guide this Nation BACK in the Right Direction .

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:56 PM
Vote for the candidate that doesn't put political correctness above American lives.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:03 AM
My conscience can't handle a vote for Trump or Hillary. I will be voting for Gary Johnson, Libertarian nominee for President. I could abstain, but I really want to cast a vote for someone and Johnson is the best candidate (in my opinion).

It's a really tough situation. I try not to judge folks who are voting Trump just because they don't want Hillary in the White House. At some point, don't we all have to wake up and realize that THIS is the problem with American politics—the two party system creates voters who simply cast their ballot to PREVENT the other side from winning.

It won't happen overnight, but I really hope that the Libertarian party becomes a third major party very, very soon.

I"m sure some of you will tell me I'm dreamin'... but we'll see. Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:07 AM
Donald J. Trump, on nearly a daily basis, claims that he will abuse the powers of the Presidency to do things that trample the US Constitution.

That's really all anyone needs to know about him.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:55 AM
a reply to: Metallicus

I have to admit, when this all began, I thought DJT running for president was the biggest joke of the new millennium. Then, things began to change.

I am one of those voters that keeps going back and forth from "hopeful for a more stable future" and "can't wait to watch it all burn". Just part of my Geminid duplicitous nature.

I've began to tune out more of what I read here as time goes on. I do talk with people who have attended his rallies, and every person that I've spoken to have come out of them with stronger convictions than when they entered. Some were even apolitical and just wanted to go because they had nothing better to do and wanted to piss off some people. They came out in favor and said the first vote they ever cast would be for him.

You have to admit that this cycle is phenomenal. There will never be another like it.

I'm for Trump. I'd love to be voting for Johnson again, but this time around the stakes are just too high.

It wouldn't matter who or what was running against Clinton, if it had a chance, I would vote for it.

I've taken dumps that were more electable than her.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:23 AM

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Maybe a better question is, is liking someone or not a good enough reason to vote for him? In my opinion, I think it's time we quit paying so much attention to our feelings.

Indeed. The last time people voted for charisma and it got us Obama who does not have a single thought of his own. It appears he cant even order a pizza without a teleprompter. That and it was the hip thing to do to vote for the first black president.

Lets all not make that mistake again. Shallow voting reasons give you shallow presidents.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:27 AM
I don't want to defend Hillary, but the alternative is Trump!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:30 AM
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Lots of people here have proposed the conspiracy that Trump is working on behalf of the Clintons,what if its the other way round what if one of the candidates selected purpously is such a treasonous,murderous,grifting,war criminal skank with such a stink that Trump is becomes the only option.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:48 AM
Think about what will happen if Hillary is president.

First of all, she owes favors to many other countries who have "donated" millions to her "charity". The charity that only spends about 10% on actual charities. Countries like Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Qatar, etc. She has already shown that she repays her debts. Look into the arms deals with Saudi Arabia while she was secretary of state.
Do we want a president who is owned by foreign governments? Or do you want Trump, who will put America first?

Think of who she will appoint to the Supreme Court. Those nominations will affect our lives for generations. We know that she will appoint those who want to abolish the 2nd Amendment. We know that their goal is continue to control the education/indoctrination of our children. The laws passed by her appointees will continue their agenda.

The Clinton/Obama dynasty - do you really want this corruptive power to continue for more years?

Illegal immigrants - we know that a Clinton presidency will not only allow this to continue, but they will push its growth. They will give voting rights to illegals. Even if you ignore the impact on our economy, what they are really doing is ensuring that the Clinton/Obama/next-round-choice will continue indefinitely. They have certain categories of our society brainwashed that the Democratic party will "take care of them". (Not realizing this means indebting them to the government/enslaving them.)

If you think that we will EVER get an independent elected after Hillary is done, you are dreaming. The world will never be the same.

I could go on and on about the effects on the economy, but more later.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:03 AM
Think about what will happen if Hillary is president. (Part 2)

Do you want a president who has so little regard for the lives of American citizens, that she will deny them needed security and risk their lives for political reasons? And then when these citizens are murdered in a terrorist attack, she blames the whole thing on a video made by an American citizen, and lies to their families about the circumstances of their loved ones deaths?

Do you want a president who has so little regard for national security that she will risk information getting into the wrong hands, just because she wants to hide her activities from the FOIA laws? And what kind of activities was she hiding?

Do you want a president who thinks she is above the law, and blatantly breaks laws with elitist assumption of impunity?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:32 PM

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It all comes down to the first spouse. Would you rather look at Melania Trump for four years or 'Ol Crypt-Keeper Bill for eight years?

roflmao... Good one.

My first vote was Marco Rubio, but after seen all the bs the media in general is trying to label Trump with, and seeing that the alternative is Clinton or Sanders which both would make a worse dictatorship in the U.S. I rather vote even for Trump.
edit on 14-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:35 PM
You people and your rheotric. If anyone was obama number 2 it feels like it would be sanders. Hilary is the antichrist like everyone is saying. Honestly it really doesn't matter who we vote for, the electoral college rigs the elections to whoever they want to win anyway. I just vote for who i believe in in the slim chance it's not rigged. So i vote trump. Why? None of your business. People will just try to convince me he's a prime evil. Lets be real, he does some morally dubious things, says racist things to get people to pay attention to him. All he is is a more honest politician.

He is SEVERAL pegs abouve the outright illegal things Hilary does. And Bernie will just be more Obama. I'm not buying into the internet's hyping of the guy. Look how much the internet hyped obama? LOOK WHAT WE GOT. And now he supports Hilary. Something stinks about that if ya ask me. QUESTION EVERYTHING
edit on 14-6-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: added stuff

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:35 PM
I'm still waiting to hear what policies Hillary would push that would be worse than having a lunatic in charge of the country?

I'm baffled that so many Americans would rather have crazy narcissistic and corrupt than mean and corrupt. Maybe it's just proof of the dumbing down of America, but aren't three strikes worse than two?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
a reply to: Blueracer

Perhaps we misunderstood each other . I concede. I am tired of making poor relationships here, I would prefer making friends.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:33 PM
Gary Johnson is for open borders and Free Trade. Trump has been consistent for 30 years on his main policies.

You can tell the establishment has been funding Gary so he can siphon votes off from Trump so HIlary can win. I see articles on Gary everyday and none for Jill Stein from the Green Party that would take votes from HIlary.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:01 AM
a reply to: amfirst1
Gary ran 4 years ago. As far as I know, his views are the same now as they were then. He didn't change just because Trump is running now.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:02 AM
a reply to: BlueJacket
No worries. It happens.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>