It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to be thankful, happy and to spread love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh man, been caught up in a lot of threads of intense and important subject matters, which is great, and why I joined ATS.

Now to recharge, redirect, balance out passions, emotions and convictions, needed to share another perspective.

Life is beautiful. I really do love it. Sometimes you've got to go find it, sometimes it comes and knocks you right on the head, like instant karma.

Love this picture, so serene and peaceful.....love it

I have always been intrigued and amazed at sunsets....how beautiful and lucky we are.

We cannot always control this, but it is best to leave a smile on someone's face before you walk away.

I did not take this picture any or the ones featured, however, I did visit Ireland one of three times, and I do have a photo of three rainbows raining down on Dingle Bay......it was amazing.

This one kinda brings out an essence of me....I believe in learning, traveling and trying to walk where no one else has. I have traveled, I have been to amazing places that I never, ever thought I would be....but learned, if you want it...plan, and go do it. It's that simple.

Just some of my simple happy musings.....that make me happy. How about you? Care to share? Peace!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Thank you very much for your interest and support. In support of this thread, i found this song which is beautiful and captures part of what I feel and believe.....maybe you do too?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Wonderful thread! Your pics are just amazing! Here, I'll share a few.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

thank you Night Star. Truly amazing images that make me happy and wonder. Just beautiful. Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
some more musings of happy, healthy, fun and adventurists times.

beautifullake of northern NYS , I was there, and it is amazing, took this pic from my balcony on NE cruise. Fabulous.

Me cruising down the 101 Pacific hw...a dream come true.....North to South..then east to home. That adventure was 9,184 miles....amazing trip across the USA.

a cat, not mine really. My oldest daughters. that was 9 years ago if I could watch her....lol
What I believe. Saw the show in Las Vegas, LOVE, meant so much....it is a real gift that I received.

Peace and Love

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It's not morning for me, but love this one.

Keep them coming! I'm loving this!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Absolutely beautiful images. I have places that I can't really talk about, talk about...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Nice imagery, both of you!

Thanks for the happy thread!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Nice imagery, both of you!

Thanks for the happy thread!

Thank you........just close your eyes.....no thougts and listen. pretty cool abscure stuff, but it makes sense and a desire to listen again agreed?.......

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
good morning, some final fun musings that bring back memories, all pics taken by me. lol

y
some shots from America's Grand Canyon, parts of Hudson River and the valley. Just things that make me happy and smile.
Enjoy. Peace!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm a little jealous of you guys. I'm on three medications (depression,mania and anxiety)just to get me to the equivalent of a grumpy person having an ok day. What I would give to have the joy and optimism of the OP! However, it does warm the heart to see these types of post. Too much negativity now days. Thank you all for the stunning pics.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChildOfLoki
I'm a little jealous of you guys. I'm on three medications (depression,mania and anxiety)just to get me to the equivalent of a grumpy person having an ok day. What I would give to have the joy and optimism of the OP! However, it does warm the heart to see these types of post. Too much negativity now days. Thank you all for the stunning pics.

So happy that you stopped in to see. Sorry to hear about some of the problems you are dealing with, they can make any day a tough one. But I am glad some of this images can bring some happiness and maybe some hope that it is all out there for each and everyone of us to go, seek and find. Peace

top topics

join