It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist's hacked Twitter account yields an interesting DM (direct message) about martial law!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm wondering why these tweets haven't gotten more traction. Sure, they could be a hoax, but when has that stopped anyone from retweeting anything?

DeRay McKesson is an activist with Black Lives Matter. His Twitter account was hacked, and the hacker posted some silliness on his behalf (e.g., "I endorse Trump," "I'm not really black," that kind of thing). But that also gave the hackers access to his private DMs, and this exchange with another BLM activist was posted a couple of days ago. They refer to "Mrs Lynch," almost assuredly referring to Atty General Loretta Lynch.

If it was the same hacker faking this, it would probably read like the other fake messages he posted — brief and juvenile. To me, this has the ring of truth, in terms of language. Also, if it was a fake, they did a very good job with photoshop. It certainly looks real.

The posts say that the attorney general urges BLM to keep stirring the pot, disrupting Trump and Sanders rallies through the summer and fall, so martial law can be declared before the conventions, which would derail the elections and keep Obama in office.

Conspiracy theories like this pop up all the time. People said Bush wasn't going to leave the White House. That's probably why the tweets have gotten very little notice, but just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get ya. If there wasn't already lunacy going on, we might laugh it off. But there's been a lot of lunacy. Shouldn't *somebody* be looking into this, if only to debunk it?

Although I paused my Adblocker, ATS says I can't upload. I distinctly remember signing up for a free account here with the promise of not seeing ads, but, oh well. Hopefully these tweets will show up.

This is an interesting DM exchange between Deray and Netta from last Monday that was pulled from his acct. pic.twitter.com/Bpt5bv8giz— The Saint⚜ (@TheSaintNegro29) June 12, 2016

The ending to Deray's and Netta's DM from his acct. regarding keeping Obama in office. #Trump2016 #MAGA pic.twitter.com/frwAMkFdJm— The Saint⚜ (@TheSaintNegro29) June 12, 2016

tweet 1

tweet 2

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lindalinda

This gave me chills... because this is exactly what I've been thinking.

The protests and violence at Trump's rallies have made no sense to me UNLESS it's part of a greater purpose -- like martial law. The political parties don't target each other during primaries... they target their own... the primaries are an internal battle... the general election is where the parties battle each other.

I really REALLY hope we're all wrong. If not, all hell will break loose. This is not the year for the establishment to play establishment games.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Posters elsewhere scoffed at the thought of martial law, and maybe it seems unbelievable at this point, but things are heating up and who knows how bad they will get.

And even if there is no real threat of martial law, if the messages are real, then for whatever reason our administration is leading the BLMers to riot, just that is bad enough. Inciting riots?! Enough for impeachment.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Time will tell but this scary that it's even possible they are plotting to cause chaos!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda

Posters elsewhere scoffed at the thought of martial law, and maybe it seems unbelievable at this point, but things are heating up and who knows how bad they will get.

That's a shame. Forty years ago I would have as well... But not today. Too much has happened that once seemed "unbelievable."

And even if there is no real threat of martial law, if the messages are real, then for whatever reason our administration is leading the BLMers to riot, just that is bad enough. Inciting riots?! Enough for impeachment.

Definitely. And criminal charges -- the same that we would be charged with if we did the same/similar. Of course, the nonspecific "Mrs Lynch" leaves a lot of wiggle room for denial by the White House and DOJ.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the recent spate of articles justifying the anti-Trump violence. Hmmm...

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

That is the most laughable thing I have heard in a while. It is obvious just a smear tactic. Also if martial law went into effect it does not matter who is in the white house becuase martial law is handing all governmental powers over to the military.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I'm wondering why these tweets haven't gotten more traction.

Simply because most people do not follow twitter, nor believe the crap that comes from it. However there is always the gullible who believe any crap because they see it on the internet!

Also claims of martial law have been made up about a lot of recent Presidents.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

That is the most laughable thing I have heard in a while. It is obvious just a smear tactic. Also if martial law went into effect it does not matter who is in the white house becuase martial law is handing all governmental powers over to the military.

Yes , you are right. Although you dont know an awful lot of COG and Martial Law. (or the military , apparently)
Who is Commander in Chief of all military forces ???
Hmmm?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don`t think martial law would be enough of a reason to cancel or postpone a presidential election.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Exactly that it never can happen here. Or that any indication didn't know the meaning.

Interesting hacked info(may or may not mean anything at all) but if anything the summer would just be the start, if there's going to be chaos, it will be around election time more so.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I think there's more than a little plausibility to this . . . Certainly they are intent on ramping up the chaos, bloodshed etc. to the point of WWIII. That much is CERTAIN.

The bit about the Imposter In Chief trying to stay in office . . . I could argue both sides of. I certainly wouldn't put it past him to WANT to do so. Whether he can get away with it--in terms of his bosses agenda for him, or not, is a different matter.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The U.S. is in the process of being intentionally destabilized and broken down.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The US could barely place a major city under martial law to any real extent. The entire nation is literally impossible. And at a national level the nation would have to be invaded or suffer a disaster so large civil authorities were no longer functioning. Even then we simply do not have enough people in enforce it. All to what point? For Obama who is clearly looking forward to getting out of office to stay a bit longer? Come on people we get this same thing every time a President leaves office.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

are troops from allied countries allowed to be deployed in the United States
if martial law is enacted ?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I don`t think martial law would be enough of a reason to cancel or postpone a presidential election.

they will use it as a reason, and this is easy to verify by reading up on what happens here if martial law is declared.

It isn't a pretty picture.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Their plan doesn't have to be a good plan. It doesn't have to work, or make sense, or be carried out at all. It just has to be their plan, to be enough for their heads to roll (figuratively).

originally posted by: MrSpad
The US could barely place a major city under martial law to any real extent. The entire nation is literally impossible. And at a national level the nation would have to be invaded or suffer a disaster so large civil authorities were no longer functioning. Even then we simply do not have enough people in enforce it. All to what point? For Obama who is clearly looking forward to getting out of office to stay a bit longer? Come on people we get this same thing every time a President leaves office.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Although we live in scary times, and so many in our government are corrupt or just plain evil, somehow this does not make sense.

If there were something that huge going on, why would anyone be tweeting about it?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The messages were hacked. The person who found them tweeted them to expose them.

Interestingly, the top story on ATS right now is about a "secret memo" stating that Obama supports ISIS.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I honestly wonder what the conspiracy folks are gonna do when Obama is gone. For some he caused the dinosaurs to go extinct .

So let me see if I get this right..hacked Twitter accounts, with alleged references to the much talked about and impossible to implement national martial law just to keep Obama in office..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join