It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Laments Income Inequality While Wearing $12K Armani Jacket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So here we have Crooked Hilary talking about income inequality all the while wearing a jacket that costs more than my car. What a complete disconnected buffoon this woman is and still people want HER to be our President. You can't make this stuff up. What a tool.

LINK

Hillary Clinton wore a jacket that costs more than $12,000 when she discussed income inequality and other economic issues following her victory in the New York primary earlier this year. According to the New York Post, Clinton sported the $12,495 Giorgio Armani jacket when delivering remarks in New York City in April after defeating competitor Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) in her home-state primary.

The price of the jacket constitutes roughly 40 percent of what the average American worker makes in a year. According to the most recent data provided by the U.S. Census Bureau, the median income for U.S. workers in 2014 was $30,815. While wearing the Armani jacket, Clinton emphasized her commitment to a “progressive” agenda, lamenting economic inequality and promising to raise wages and create jobs should she win the presidency.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Maybe it was 50% off when she purchased it. Armani.com.

But, I suspect Hillary is benefitting from a vocal backer in Vogue Editor Anna Wintour. No doubt she has more than enough access to fashion pieces to lend to Hillary, and then send back to the designers.

Not saying that is the absolute truth, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Let's not forget that Donald is an expensive suit lover, as well. It's not just a Hillary thing, wearing over priced clothing made god-knows-how or where, it's a political thing.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
...and it was made in China...by children.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Wish I could say how surprised I am, but unfortunately, I'm not.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
*You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear *

Probverb.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Disclaimer: In the very real possibility that nobody has ever read anything I've ever written about Hillary... I absolutely, positively LOATHE that woman.

===========================

Far be it from me to defend Hillary... but... here is my best attempt at playing Devils...er.... Hillary's advocate. (Or, at least, this is what I would say if I were her spokesperson).

Hillary has one goal and one goal only. She wants to advocate for the hard working middle and lower classes. Sometimes, because of the way that politics are, she has to do things that she would rather not do but does so for the greater good.

In this case, although she is typically more comfortable in clothing off of the clearance rack at J.C. Penny, she realizes that some voters (likely those who are at times sycophants to fat-cat republicans but this election are open for a change) need... NEED... to see a candidate dressed in high fashion.

Also, it's unfortunate that many are attacking Hillary simply because she is a woman.

====================

There you have it. That's my best guess. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try to make it to the toilet before I puke all over myself.

One last point (while I hold in my puke).... How in the hell do her clothes cost so much? I swear that whenever I see her I wonder who's dumpster she raided. Did she raid the landfill where old Star Trek the Next Generation dumped their old props or does she go dumpster diving outside Kim Jung Un's palace?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well she took the "Hypocritic" oath a long time ago.

edit on Jun-13-2016 by xuenchen because: it's a secret secretary

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
HAHAHA .Someone that make hundreds of thousands for a speech wants to preach about income equality?!?!?!? Oh that's right, she doesn't even know what wiping a server is... Glad she wants to be in change of the red button.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
she`ll claim that she didn`t buy it , it was given to her as a gift and it would be rude to refuse a gift.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Let's not forget that Donald is an expensive suit lover, as well. It's not just a Hillary thing, wearing over priced clothing made god-knows-how or where, it's a political thing.

Donald hasn't been getting rich off tax-payer money for 3 decades.

link   

link   
Dbl post.
edit on 6/13/16 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Im sure they gave her that jacket.
What better advertisement than her wearing it?
I would bet that the promotional benefits out weigh the profit from one jacket.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

You've got that right! This article describes how Hillary and William have earned $10,000,000 in 2015 alone, while telling the minorities and the poor that, "We feel your pain!".

Link: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Give me a break.

-cwm
edit on 8/14/2016 by carewemust because: corrected url

new topics

top topics

join