It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Wal-Mart good or bad for us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If what you mean by domestic is national supliers. Take a look at the related link's. it's all there on that page.
The thing still remains the same walmart get's zero tax credite for doing business with usa company's.
Anyone who owns a Buisness and that has ever dealt with the SBA or even Government Contracts. nows that when you recieve Government Funds Ither a Federal grant or local government Grant. You have a certin $$ amount of contracts that you must award via the SBA or other Minority business's. thats all it apears that they are asking for in the National vender market. quite interesting. I'll check the SBA site and see if I can find these Guidelines.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
[edit on 18-1-2005 by nmbvua]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i like the end result of lower wages and loss of jobs.i also i like the fact that other countires are not allowed to trade with china.only an american company has access to this flow of wealth.we need to make companies more above board to peoples wages around the world.until then human rights and work enviroments will be poor and greed will stay on top of us like a monster with no fear.flukemol........

[edit on 18-1-2005 by flukemol]

<< 1   >>

join