It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesson on "Assault weapons".

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If it happens in where I live, DUH.
Otherwise I would need more guys.I'm picky who I like carrying guns around me...

Perhaps a modification in your thinking might forestal electing the SCUM ,and do YOUR part...UNLIKE HELLERY.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

ETA: I just thought of a good analogy. Banning the AR-15 because it's scary is like banning Ksihkehe because he's big. Never mind that he has done nothing wrong, he looks scary and like he could do some damage, so he must be put in a safe place. Now that isn't fair and it isn't accurate.

To be honest they might be better off putting me in a safe space. Where I belong... with the snowflakes. I'm very sensitive.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
By the way the shooter used THIS: www.sigsauer.com...
A multicaliber Sig Sauer556xi

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: network dude

ETA: I just thought of a good analogy. Banning the AR-15 because it's scary is like banning Ksihkehe because he's big. Never mind that he has done nothing wrong, he looks scary and like he could do some damage, so he must be put in a safe place. Now that isn't fair and it isn't accurate.

To be honest they might be better off putting me in a safe space. Where I belong... with the snowflakes. I'm very sensitive.

I'm not sure the snowflakes could feel safe in that environment. I mean, what if you looked at one of them and didn't smile?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join