It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Speech in Manchester, NH- Saint Anselm College (6-13-16)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

If he was reading from teleprompters, he went full off the Reservation.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

That I can believe.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
He keeps talking about halting immigration here but that wouldn't have helped anything in this case. This guy was born here and has been living here already.

While I can understand his argument for immigration so no terrorists get past the boarder, that isn't what happened here.

He even pats himself on the back for saying to shut down the boarders after the shooting in LA a while back. But again that wouldn't have stopped this last shooting.

He addressed that line of thinking in the speech. Shutting the borders to countries that have issues with radical islamic terrorist groups was positioned as 'not adding to the problem'. That makes sense to me. It would allow existing resources to focus on suspects already in the US, especially those community leaders preaching hate.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton Is About to Clean Donald Trump’s Clock

The very early scorecard looks awfully good for Team Blue—Clinton 358, Trump 180.

So let’s not call this a prediction, but an observation: I hereby observe that it is entirely possible that this election could—could—be a blowout. A humiliation. A decapitation. A world-historical debacle for one party. And I bet you can guess which one.

I have no doubt that Trump has gained some votes, thanks to the Orlando shooting but Trump will continue to open his mouth and lose those same votes.

People are disgusted with Trump and the conservative party and the usage of the LGBT community to further their hate against another community. They can't possibly think that they would forget all the hate and rhetoric against the LGBT community and that the conservatives have done everything they possibly can to deny that community rights, they can't be that stupid.

America sees right through it and will not stand for it. This hypocrisy will cause the Republican party to lose big and that is a fact.
edit on 15-6-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
Hillary Clinton Is About to Clean Donald Trump’s Clock

The very early scorecard looks awfully good for Team Blue—Clinton 358, Trump 180.

So let’s not call this a prediction, but an observation: I hereby observe that it is entirely possible that this election could—could—be a blowout. A humiliation. A decapitation. A world-historical debacle for one party. And I bet you can guess which one.

I have no doubt that Trump has gained some votes, thanks to the Orlando shooting but Trump will continue to open his mouth and lose those same votes.

People are disgusted with Trump and the conservative party and the usage of the LGBT community to further their hate against another community. They can't possibly think that they would forget all the hate and rhetoric against the LGBT community and that the conservatives have done everything they possibly can to deny that community rights, they can't be that stupid.

America sees right through it and will not stand for it. This hypocrisy will cause the Republican party to lose big and that is a fact.

Clinton is ahead there is no doubt, but I suspect the margin is not close to the one they are suggesting.
RCP have the map at 204 Clinton, 164 Trump, with 170 electoral college votes as 'toss ups'. For the outcome in the article you linked to be true, they must have Clinton winning about 90% of the toss ups and they call their forecast conservative on Hillary's numbers!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Someone should make a new thread about this. Amazing

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join