It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Clinton insiders who attended Bilderberg this weekend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Good story exposing some people close to the Hillary Campaign that attended the recent (and past) Bilderberg meeting.

Lots of people involved with the Clinton family and linked to high finance and global initiatives and big government.

Big Democrat supporters too and big corporate people.

Does anybody know where Hillary was over the weekend?

Meet the Clinton insiders who attended Bilderberg this weekend

While it remains to be seen how this weekend's mass shooting in Orlando will affect the US presidential race, the secretive Bilderberg conference wrapping up Sunday hosted ten insiders from Clinton’s inner circle, the Obama White House, and the Democratic Party including billionaire donors and former advisers.

One of the items listed on the 2015 conference agenda was the “US Elections” and conspiracy theorists believe Hillary Clinton was anointed as the group’s preferred candidate before Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders started to surge.

They cite the fact that one of Clinton’s top advisers, Jim Messina, was part of that discussion last year and then went on to run the Priorities USA Action super PAC.

It's ALL Fixed !!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Of course it is and I have been saying it since the Primaries commenced.

The only candidates that had any chance of becoming President were Shillary and Jeb Bush.

Trump will not be President, despite what many U.S citizens think/hope.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When i read a thread about the Bilderbegrs and Trump, i wanted to write that nobody, since the Bilderberg Brotherhood exists, in the west became elected if he wasn´t invited to a Bilderberg meeting short before. And that Trump isn´t invited, so guess who becomes POTUS, till i mentioned that $Hillary isn´t on the list, too.
Didn´t know that nowadays they can send their subordinates to the meetings.

Or did $Hillary miss over the last days for a couple of hours....

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: xuenchen

When i read a thread about the Bilderbegrs and Trump, i wanted to write that nobody, since the Bilderberg Brotherhood exists, in the west became elected if he wasn´t invited to a Bilderberg meeting short before. And that Trump isn´t invited, so guess who becomes POTUS, till i mentioned that $Hillary isn´t on the list, too.
Didn´t know that nowadays they can send their subordinates to the meetings.

Or did $Hillary miss over the last days for a couple of hours....

On the Wikipedia page that list who's been to which meeting, Hillary is listed as going in '97 and again when she was Secretary of State. So she has been to one fairly recently.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

She has attended plenty of previous meetings.

She was chosen to be the next POTUS in 2012.

new topics

top topics

join