It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Shooter's Dad Frequently Visited Congress, State Department, Wrote Open Letters To Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Crooked Hillary, she also seems to have her fingerprints on something.

At best, she didn't want to offend muslims. At worst, she's a traitor who will sell this country out to the highest bidder no matter what hell hole they come from.

Just being reported by the Petra News agency on Zero Hedge Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salmon has stated Riyadh has supplied about 20 per cent of Clintons campaign funds so lets run with your at worst scenario

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I guess the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This story, like ALL OF THEM, is getting weirder by the day.

Enough bullsh...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Crooked Hillary, she also seems to have her fingerprints on something.

At best, she didn't want to offend muslims. At worst, she's a traitor who will sell this country out to the highest bidder no matter what hell hole they come from.

Just being reported by the Petra News agency on Zero Hedge Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salmon has stated Riyadh has supplied about 20 per cent of Clintons campaign funds so lets run with your at worst scenario

what....in the...fuuuuu??

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Yeah I know cant someone just put this bitch in prison
edit on 13-6-2016 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. shut down an investigation into the mosque Orlando killer Omar Mir Siddique Mateen attended because it “unfairly singled out Muslims.”
The Fort Pierce Islamic Center, where Mateen worshipped several times a week, was under investigation by both the FBI and DHS as early as 2011 for ties to a worldwide Islamic movement known as Tablighi Jamaal which was linked to several terrorist organizations.
But the investigation was shut down under pressure from the Clinton-ran State Dept. and DHS’s Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Office out of fear of offending Muslims, according to recently retired DHS agent Philip Haney
www.infowars.com...

When Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, last December, newly retired Department of Homeland Security agent Philip Haney discovered that a case he developed might have prevented the attack if it had not been shut down by his agency and Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

image: www.wnd.com...

Omar Mateen
Now, Haney tells WND that the mosque where Orlando killer Omar Mir Siddique Mateen worshiped several times a week also has a tie to that case.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MisterSpock

Don't forget that Huma Abedin has her own ties and she stands at Hillary's right hand.

HUMA?

The traitor can be found in the White House.

Doesn't Valerie Jarrett have a a few ties of her own?...Might help explain why the shooter's dad had the red carpet rolled out for him.
edit on 13-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MisterSpock

Don't forget that Huma Abedin has her own ties and she stands at Hillary's right hand.

HUMA?

The traitor can be found in the White House.

Doesn't Valerie Jarrett have a a few ties of her own?...Might help explain why the shooter's dad had the red carpet rolled out for him.

absolutely

They have had eight years now to put people in important positions, after they leave, they will still be on the inside pulling strings
edit on 13-6-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What has the Orlando gunman's father said?

He then adds: "God will punish those involved in homosexuality," saying it's, "not an issue that humans should deal with."

His own tv show!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will be before Obama & Hillary try to scapegoat this event on FBI Director Comey? Leverage, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I sometimes think that the FBI is the last one standing
to protect our country from complete takeover.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

It just struck me . . . IIRC . . . that's at least 3 of the mass killings Colo etc. and now this one . . .

wherein

the father of the perpetrator was

in well above average ways . . . in good with the higher level PTB.

That seems more than a little odd, to me . . . and a lot more than coincidence . . . unless . . . my thinking is just off the wall skewed somehow.

Am I more wrong than right

or

more right than wrong?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This is insane. I have just watched a couple of videos of the father's statements, and I'm hoping the translator is either broken, or someone really has screwed up the translation, because if this clown actually said, did, and and believes everything I see and hear him say, this guy needs to be throat punched and bitch slapped by a bar full of LGBT. He supports the Taliban, a terrorist group who have been documented to imprison, torture, and execute homosexuals, and supports violence and suppression against religious and sexual minorities, not to mention sympathy and support for acts of terror, and is "shocked" when his little boy decides to go out and murder a bunch of people?

Please tell me I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and I'm temporarily stuck in a hallucinogenic web of imagined stupid because I am having a nervous breakdown or something.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Nope unfortunately we really are in this clown world, and yes, more than likely another war is on the horizon, anyway what are "you" gonna to do, these people exist, and they are here now, and these people need to be snuffed out of existence. #ty times, keep your head up.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Nope unfortunately we really are in this clown world, and yes, more than likely another war is on the horizon, anyway what are "you" gonna to do, these people exist, and they are here now, and these people need to be snuffed out of existence. #ty times, keep your head up.

Oh don't worry about me, man. I'm wide awake right now because there is a lot of # going on that is giving me pre-9/11 flashbacks. It's too early to get a straight answer on a lot of things, but I'm seeing a lot of # straight from the mainstream and more reliable sources suggesting a lot more is at work here.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
originally posted by: BO XIAN

what if these are occult practices with a twisted version of Abraham's sacrifice of his child?? TPTB are fond of occult practices as we can see fro Bohemian Grove. What if some sick ritual is for these parents to sacrifice their child for the goal of wealth and power within the establishment??
edit on 6/14/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

She stands . . . at . . . uhhhh . . .

the gritchy one's "right hand?"

I hear it's a different part of the anatomy Huma . . . is at the ready at.

Regardless, it's farrrrrrrrrrrrrr toooo much influence for either traitor to have.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

You may well be exceedingly correct.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
We may have some more FBI agents fall out of helicopters like after the Boston Bombing. And it seems like they knew it was going to go down, not that they just got blindsided through incompetence. Obama alluded to it weeks ago. I don't blame Obama, he just says what he's told to say and has no input in it. But they may have had it on their radar and used Obama to make a point that could help their agenda( gun control) and to give his credibility a boost. The problem is, it was easier to listen to Trump bash Hillary and Obama over the moslem refugee and terrorism crisis. Then too, they were quick to blame ISIS which they've been bending over backwards and doing somersaults to get the citizens support to go into Syria. No, I'm starting to think this guy had help and some planning and it came not from the terrorists but from on high right here.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is getting way f'ed up. I don't trust anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join