It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Wastes No Time Politicizing Orlando Massacre Calls for Gun Control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The sad part is that none of these politicians are giving these families time to absorb the tragedy.

People died and all politicians care about is pushing their own agenda.

The whole thing is sick.

RIP Orlando victims. May your deaths not be in vain and may your families hearts heal swiftly.

Hopefully something good can come of this.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Spider879

A conspiracy theory says that the L.A. thing was a planned deflection.

They HAD TO show a rural conservative type was on the move.

The Muslin-Gay thing in Florida was going to be to much for Democrats to absorb.

Kinda back-fired.

That's an idiotic theory as far as conspiracies go, why would anyone give a rats azz if he was Muslim or conservative, they were both a menace to society that should have been no where near a gun.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trumps a moron who is so conceited he says he knows more than the generals. Blow hard that knows nothing about anything.

Kinda like when Hillary's State Department ignored 600+ requests for security in Benghazi because she knew better about what was happening than those who were actually there.

Benghazi Hearing: Hillary Ignored Over 600 Requests for More Security in Libya Before Attack

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And Hillary is politicizing this also.

It appears to be a race to see who can inhibit, infringe on the most freedoms in the US.

It appears to be motive to me.

I don't know why we refuse to demand an investigation into those with the most motive...and the means and opportunity: Our federal government.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Okay, so, if the shooter is a gay American Muslim who shoots gay American Latinos, can we just all agree that guns are bad? Mmmkay?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
Okay, so, if the shooter is a gay American Muslim who shoots gay American Latinos, can we just all agree that guns are bad? Mmmkay?

It's not a gun problem, it's a human problem.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I see it....

all the wheels are falling off that POS Presidential train

the MSM news reporters are all 'waking up' to the BS,, Its like a Paradigm Shift in consciousness with the paid-&-afraid-Media up until this wake-up-call moment in time

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

Hopefully something good can come of this.

Yeah

IF CONGRESS IMPEACHES THE POS AT THE WH----- forth with..... immediately !

Trump, it seems lit-a-fire under the MSM asses... they all generally seem to be telling the wanna-be Dictator that his world-view is bankrupt/ decadent/ a POS like himself and is only a Muslim lover distraction to bring about the demise of the USA government

a Paradigm shift has happened, even Hillary is diss-ing BHO & calling the hate filled Islam for just what IT is...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I think it's the POS Rep congress that should be impeached for neglect of internal security they told us point blank what their intent is and how to achieve it , the POS org called the NRA should also be charged with treason and endangering public safety.
As much as I have problems with Obama this ain't one.
Feel free to stop the vid at time 1:26 if you don't care for Kyles's commentary.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And Hillary is politicizing this also.

It appears to be a race to see who can inhibit, infringe on the most freedoms in the US.

Why we just don't bomb the hell out of ISIS, I don't know.

You know there are innocent people men, women, kids living around all the ISIS troops right?

I know you are not advocating killing them all right?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

True, but having incredibly easy access to guns surely doesnt help.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

It's really not that easy.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

different face in the photo, is this the new Jihaddy Jon?

i reckon its holwood studio again recording these, he looks very fair skin and the sun tan dont matc hin that heat. I would burn in the matter of minutes.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Didn't they already do psychological background checks? Last time I checked, it was really hard even getting a simple hand gun. All the paper work involved was not really my cup of tea.

However, I will say this, all prohibition will do is increase the black market. Have we learned NOTHING from alcohol & marijuana prohibition? Criminals will always be criminals. If anything a gun ban would increase criminality & leave people defenseless & powerless.

You will not always have a cop near you when someone decides to pull a gun. And seeing how cops have been conditioned to do nothing when it comes to Muslim suspicion, it goes to show, that you can't even depend on law enforcement for protection.

If the government cannot protect you, only you can protect yourself. Why depend on people who fail at their job? That is illogical and suicidal.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

If the government cannot protect you, only you can protect yourself. Why depend on people who fail at their job? That is illogical and suicidal.

This

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Didn't they already do psychological background checks? Last time I checked, it was really hard even getting a simple hand gun. All the paper work involved was not really my cup of tea.

It depends on where you live. In my state, it actually is pretty easy. It takes about 10-15 minutes to fill out the 4473 (the first page and sign it) and have the shop run the background check against the database, either by calling it in or over the internet. Once you pass, you pay the shop and you're out the door with your new purchase. That's the process for any common, commercially available firearm, including semi-auto handguns and 'assault rifles.'

Let me just add, I'm not saying that I think there's anything fundamentally wrong with that process or that its inherently 'too easy' to get a firearm through that process. I don't believe that's the case.
edit on 14-6-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join