It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Wastes No Time Politicizing Orlando Massacre Calls for Gun Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yes this is the response to the Trump version.

President Barack Obama reacted to the news of the mass shooting at an Orlando gay nightclub on Sunday, referring to the attacks as “an act of terror and an act of hate.”

It is well known that Islam do not like Homosexuals. yet they are allowing these individuals to come into our country to do these acts.Days before the Orlando Attack Isis Issued this warning Click

But Obama ignored the connection to radical Islamic terrorism, even after news outlets reported that the shooter made a call to a Florida 911 center to pledge allegiance to ISIS.

Instead, Obama echoed the calls for more gun control from anti-gun activists, reminding Americans how easy it is for criminals to get guns.

“We have to decide if that’s the kind of country we want to be. And to actively do nothing is a decision as well,” he said, calling the attack “the most deadly shooting in American history.” Read Full Article Here

If Obama has his way on disarming the public while America's enemies are at the gate, it would literally be slaughter for us all. People, if you allow yourselves to be disarmed then your fate will either be to convert to the new reign or die.

It is written in ISLAMS Quran.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

Do you not think, that a loyal group to their religion will actually carry out the written words?

Either way, Obama wasted no time, in Politicizing the Orlando Massacre. This is a tragedy for us all, but it is not over. ISIS has infiltrated, thanks to Obama letting in refugees. Or should I say, the Trojan horse, while some may be real refugees. Others may very well be part of ISIS. Since after all: Four out of five migrants are NOT from Syria: EU figures expose the 'lie' that the majority of refugees are fleeing war zone

So who are those that are not Syrians? Where do they come from?

America, the moment you become disarmed, that is the moment America falls. Do not allow Obama and his puppet masters to have their way. There is much more at stake here than you realize. My Heart goes out to the victims families in this terrible incident. But you do them no justice if you resort to the lies of treasonous people.

Donald trump Was Correct, and though many would think otherwise; this is not about politicizing, it is about telling the truth, because the TRUTH saves LIVES. and those who ignore his warning are putting their own lives at risk. War is coming and we all have to do our part to defend ourselves.
If you give up your guns, the whole world is doomed. Traitors are within your midst, whether you choose to believe that or not, it IS happening and people who researched into it have become vindicated. However, the fact that Mr. president wants to disarm people while war is approaching our shores, is not a wise move. It is in fact, treasonous. A Leader should ARM the public during times at war. NOT disarm them.

Obama is not a leader, he is a traitor. And I can't believe I once supported him when he ran for president the first time. But we all fell for the "change" chant. Not realizing that what is occurring now, is what he most likely meant.

Trumps Warning

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

This guy was an ISIS wannabe. He referenced three different groups all of whom hated each other and he apparently didn't know that. Not associated with but was inspired by ISIS .

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Trumps a moron who is so conceited he says he knows more than the generals. Blow hard that knows nothing about anything.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
war is coming, whether we want it or not, its coming, and it will change everything.

better start carrying everywhere you can, because idk about you, but I would rather carry my pistol and never use it then be a fish in a barrel.

edit on 6/13/2016 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

And Hillary is politicizing this also.

It appears to be a race to see who can inhibit, infringe on the most freedoms in the US.

Why we just don't bomb the hell out of ISIS, I don't know.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It appears to be a race to see who can inhibit, infringe on the most freedoms in the US.

why don't we ban gun sales for people on a FBI watch list?...and if you are one that is ON a watch list, and want to be removed, you can petition to have your day in court...it's easier to buy an AR-15 than to fly on a commercial airline if you are on a watch list.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This guy was an ISIS wannabe.

So the claim says.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

why don't we ban gun sales for people on a FBI watch list?...and if you are one that is ON a watch list, and want to be removed, you can petition to have your day in court...it's easier to buy an AR-15 than to fly on a commercial airline if you are on a watch list.

Your logic suggests putting everyone on some sort of list then having the person prove his/her innocence before exercising their right.

I've never seen anyone ever advocate for a police-state before.

This is fascinating!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Because ISIS' headquarters is at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. and their overseas headquarters is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and their financiers are based out of Jerusalem?

How is it not obvious that the real criminals/terrorists are in the sheep's clothing?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Maybe we need to apply that to your right to free speech? Or your right to vote? Or perhaps your right to a trial by jury? You still sure you want to go there?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Boggles my mind... seriously it makes me want to drink heavily... Trump is looking almost down right reasonable after this tragedy.. I am sure he has said something stupid.. but the bits ive been able to hear seem ok to me... reforming immigration policies.. people have been screaming about that since I was a kid.. now there is a chance.. small but a chance... and trump is the one to say it.

*shakes head and wanders off in search of whiskey*

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Your logic suggests putting everyone on some sort of list then having the person prove his/her innocence before exercising their right.

I've never seen anyone ever advocate for a police-state before.

This is fascinating!

I've been enjoying your posts for a long time. Mostly you were clowning around, but somebody threw a switch on you in the last week or so.

You've been hitting the nail on the head and speaking truth the last week or so. Keep at it my man.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
More coverage with regards to the OP.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Thank you!

This issue has upset me, as I'm sure it has upset everyone.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Seems a similar topic topic was also posted.

You can ignore the one I posted and continue with the other one:

Orlando is worst attack on US since 9/11, but POTUS uses incident to pivot against guns

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 13 Jun 2016 17:57:28 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 Jun 2016 17:57:28 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Obama is deceiving the American people again this has nothing to do with gun control and everything to do with Islamic terrorism
edit on 13-6-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My goodness.

Politicians are politicizing.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

LOL

The article says Omar Mateen was a Democrat.

Another monkey on their backs with this one.

So maybe this was "Democratic Terrorism".

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Oh ferfuksakes the mfkr couldn't get on a damn airplane but he could walk into a gun shop and get a gun, think man think!..yes it 's time to politicize the issue , there is something very wrong here,
And yes another idiot was on his way to shoot up a Gay parade in L.A he was stopped and found with a bunch of weapons ,NRA on his freaking licences plate.

Man with weapons was headed to L.A. gay pride parade

Authorities on Sunday were trying to determine the intentions of an Indiana man with a cache of weapons, ammunition and explosive-making materials in his car and apparent plans to attend the L.A. Pride festival in West Hollywood. Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks initially said on Twitter that the 20-year-old man told one of her officers after he was arrested that he wanted “to harm Gay Pride event.” Update: Court date set for Indiana man found with weapons before L.A. Pride parade »[ www.latimes.com...

It doesn't matter it could be Gays this week, a campus somewhere next week, a church the week after, a Movie theater following that..there is way too many weapons of small destruction both legal and illegal that crazies or criminals can get their hands on, and all we have is the same old trotted out b/s that any sort of gun control is a bad thing...yes politicize the crap outta this and get some commonsense changes for once.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

A conspiracy theory says that the L.A. thing was a planned deflection.

They HAD TO show a rural conservative type was on the move.

The Muslin-Gay thing in Florida was going to be to much for Democrats to absorb.

Kinda back-fired.

edit on Jun-13-2016 by xuenchen because: so excited

top topics

<<   2 >>

join