It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member sayin' Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just got in and like most newbies, was hunting a place to discuss "politics as usual". Thanks for what I hope to be an enlightening group and an opportunity to learn more about our dwindling choices in this long term experiment we call democracy.

Fred

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I would like to be the first to welocme you to ATS. Good luck, and may we all be enlightened.

Welcome LHC!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Fred!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Welcome! I am sure that you will enjoy your time here...

Toulina

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Welcome Fred, welcome to the best forum around. I've tried a lot of forums but until I found ATS, I was always disappointed with them. The quality of the discussions on ATS is amazing and the depth and range of topics discussed seem to be all encompassing. I can be serious or as farcical as I want. There is a discussion for my every mood and interest. This forum is, simply, amazing. Again welcome.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Im sure you will settle in well, Below is a few links you may find very handy, See you around

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi LHCBinPa,

Welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Welcome! I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi mate.

This is a decent website to learn from and the fam is BIG.

So take it slow and have fun.

Oh, any probs u2me.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello mate, welcome to ATS feel free to U2U me if you need any help

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you shouldnt have any problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any problems go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get some assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
arh, matey, it looks like you took the plunge in deep waters and welcome to a place that is not any treasure maps.

All hands salute starboard side as we pass the newbie, and for God sake lads look like a bunch of swatbuckler who could not dress yourself today. Why is lil Jim wearing that pink dress? Pardon the crew, they have not been the same since we fell into a worm hole not long ago. Have fun!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thanks all for the welcoming words. Sure is a deep site with many twists and turns. Lots of fun ahead searching, getting acquainted and learning. I hope to get to know some more about a fetish of mine, politics. As a rank amateur pundit I hope to meet folks who share opinions on the debacle of the last election, what damage will be done to our economy, ecology and relations in the world; much less how we and our children will have to pay for the mistakes made and about to be made by this d@mn administration.

I've already read some good rants and opinions that I share and thhere are even a few reasonably stated opposing opinions. Hey we can't all be right all the time can we?

Glad to be here.

top topics

join