It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orlando Nightclub Shooter WAS NOT Alone

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

The Orlando Nightclub Shooter WAS NOT Alone

No he wasn't, he had the entire united states government helping him.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I know this falls into the "I know someone and trust me because it's true and blah blah blah" But I knew you guys would want to hear this and if you have been around here at all you know me and you know I do not care for nonsense or baseless theories. These things being said, here you go: My younger cousin (one of two twin sisters about nine years younger than me) works in the ER where the victims were taken that night. She has been working there for over five years now. She related to me two days ago that when the victims were all being brought in, one individual was also brought in (she DID NOT work on him and has no further information beyond what I am telling you here) and was guarded by six armed guards all night. She has no idea who he was, she did not work on him, and at the time she assumed it might be a cop or someone involved in the shooting. Since we know now it could not have been a cop and we know the story is that there was only one shooter, she is baffled as to who this was, what with the shooter being killed on site. Like I said, I knew you guys would want to hear about this and that is all of the information I have.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join