It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2000th and I believe an important post

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You do realize the guy you are responding to is, as far as I am aware, not a Christian. The thread yesterday was so odd that resident atheists were remarking on the tone and wondering why people were attacking Christians over the attack by a Muslim on gays.

I sure ain't!

If anything I would say Agnostic if I must have a label. It isn't hard to see a political agenda towards hating Christianity while excusing ISLAM?

Facts of the massacre, are a Muslim killed 53 people. Not a Christian! Yet what and why is Christianity being brought up?

Meh, it isn't even worth discussing it anymore. I would suggest for people to buckle the hell up, because very soon they will reap what they have sown.....

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You are correct the Christian quote is a nation divided will not stand

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I have no problem with Buddhism. There are quite a few of its beliefs that are not out of line with what Christians believe in terms of how we should behave and treat one another. Sadly, there are some who call themselves Christian who seem to think that should be regarded only for other Christians or even only others Christians of their own sect. I don't think that way. I think people should try to treat everyone the way they should treat other Christians.

We are in this life together after all. It makes the world a better place if we all help each other out.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I believe that great teachers arrive at different times and places and in a manner that is culturally relevant and that Yeshua(Jesus) was one of these, there are about 10 major spiritual systems within which adepts can develop spiritual power and authority,some good some evil, a true Christian which is a rare beast these days can control demons and perform miracles,what your not told is so can others.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join