It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2000th and I believe an important post

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Greetings,very few of you know me,I am not a prolific poster and when I do post its usually short and to the point,sometimes funny,sometimes sarcastic but I am usually hopefully poignant and on message.I am a veteran of conspiracy research going back to the 1990's when the brilliant Kent Steadman led the charge.In one form or another I have visited this site since 2006.

I have seen the prophecies,the woo-woo predictions and doom merchants now for decades,but now I am throwing my own lot in with the doomsayers,with this second incident in the US and with 3 such incidents in my country I believe society is about to change and change for the worse and all the evil TPTB plans will be introduced,maybe in conjunction with a war,an economic collapse or both.

You only have a limited time to inform yourselves and prepare.

Firstly you should know where mankind has been and where he is going for recommended reading for this is suggest.

1.The Perception Deception David Icke
2.Human Race Get off you knees David Icke
3.Tales from the time loop David Icke
4.Pandemoniums Engine Tom Horn
5.Forbidden Gates Tom and Nita Horn

Basically where we are headed is the satanic destruction of creation and a prison planet the top 0.1 percent now own 90 percent of the wealth the serfdom is going to follow shortly.

I do not know if civilization will collapse or not but you should have some basic urban survival knowledge for riots,civil commotion and loss of utilities to this end I recommend.

1.SAS Urban survival handbook John Wiseman
2.100 deadly skills the seal operatives guide Clint Emerson
3.Living ready pocket manual first aid
4.if you have assets to protect; Crash Proof 2.0 Peter Schiff

Survival is 10 per cent knowledge and 90 per cent the fitness required to execute that knowledge- start getting fit now.You should know how to defend yourself to get up to speed in a short time Krav maga or MMA training- you havent got years to study.

Books Id recommend here are
1.Krav Maga Weapon Defenses David Kahn,but its not suffice just to read you must practice.
If you are an experienced martial artist you may like
1.Systema Manual by Komarov

Mental toughness is also a survival necessity,Unbeatable Mind by Mark Divine is a good reference here.

Finally if it does all go to hell some idea of what to do is required for this

1.One hundred orthodox strategies Ralph D Sawyer
2.a good copy of Sun Tzus art of war -i.e with commentary
3.The SAS guide to tracking
4.The Ultimate survival manual Rich Johnson
5.The SAS Escape Evasion and Survival Manual Barry Davies
6.The Red Army Do It Yourself Nazi Bashing Guerilla Warfare book
and finally 7.SS Werwolf Combat Instruction manual.

Feel free to add books you feel useful or how you see things going Regards Khnum

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I would just add, buy plenty of ammo. Those damn zombies are not going to shoot themselves.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

...and dont forget your own reloading equipment Zombies might be a protected species

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Waking up today and seeing Christians being blamed for the acts of a Muslim, I am taking bets that we will have war in the streets of the US before the end of Summer give or take a month or two.

TPTB will NOT allow Trump to become president, so they have 2 options. Total chaos which will institute martial law, or have Trump JFK'd which will most likely bring about war in the streets.

All one has to do is investigate what is behind the movements such as "Arab Springs" and the globalists who orchestrated them, and then compare that to the SJW movement and who is funding them to see that total societal breakdown IS coming to the US.....

Either way, we all lose, and I want to go out with a bang versus seeing what monster will rise from the ashes when all is said and done.....

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Waking up today and seeing Christians being blamed for the acts of a Muslim

Please show us this..i suspect you wont reply.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Why do they need to change anything to make us live in a prison planet?... We already do.
Whilst those in power have all the money and luxuries they could ever dream of.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

It was all over Twitter yesterday!

I am sure you will deny it no matter what I have to say!

edit on 13-6-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Can i ask, assuming you are living in a western society, whats stopping you from, say, becoming a trader and making millions? learning medicine, becoming the best in your field and getting rich? Developping the next Facebook or Angry Birds?

There are countless routes to success and richness available. You have taken none, yet its every other rich persons fault?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yes the liberal/LGBT and Christian mutual hatred was even on the boards here yesterday neither recognizing the elephant in the room that in Syria and Iraq kills either group quite happily.Lindsay Graham is at the Bilderberg meeting the TPTB definately dont want Trump.

Yes Ive had a good life and Im prepared to meet my maker if necessary,we have polluted our land,our food,we are diseased with cancer,alsheimers autism and diabetes,we have been dumbed down markedly as a society since ww1 and there is much more I cant say here,at least I can be thankful for 50 years and some good friends and good times before it all goes belly up.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Yes the liberal/LGBT and Christian mutual hatred was even on the boards here yesterday neither recognizing the elephant in the room that in Syria and Iraq kills either group quite happily.Lindsay Graham is at the Bilderberg meeting the TPTB definately dont want Trump.

Yes Ive had a good life and Im prepared to meet my maker if necessary,we have polluted our land,our food,we are diseased with cancer,alsheimers autism and diabetes,we have been dumbed down markedly as a society since ww1 and there is much more I cant say here,at least I can be thankful for 50 years and some good friends and good times before it all goes belly up.

You and I both my friend...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

So dramatic. LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It was all over Twitter yesterday!

I am sure you will deny it no matter what I have to say!

You realise there are 7 billion people on earth right? And you are aware that the internet has give most of them a voice. And Twitter has given them a direct voice to most of the world because the news networks insist on telling us what people say on it. I heard someone once refer to Twitter as "what the guy down the pub said", meaning who gives a sh*t what a few idiots say on Twitter? If it didnt exist you would ever have known what this MINISCULE number of people think.

Yet...here you and others are, crying over what some morons said about christians and muslims. You are playing the martyr card over what the guy in the pub said. Well done, so brave of you to speak up against that handful of people.

Im gonna give you a thumbs up so you dont get down over my post, since you seem to be so sensitive.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Can i ask, assuming you are living in a western society, whats stopping you from, say, becoming a trader and making millions? learning medicine, becoming the best in your field and getting rich? Developping the next Facebook or Angry Birds?

There are countless routes to success and richness available. You have taken none, yet its every other rich persons fault?

No.. You have taken my comment completely out of context and used a snippet with a view to being a smart ass..
No matter what idea you develop and how much you make, it is unlikely you will ever be asked to join the elite club in which this thread and my comment refers too..

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

4 responses in here so far from you. The first 3 are just you trying and failing to be a smartass and the last one was you being butthurt after getting proof you pretended to want.

Dunno how you can call someone else sensitive when you're clearly butthurt lol. Try raising a point if you disagree instead of spouting salty nonsense.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

4 responses in here so far from you. The first 3 are just you trying and failing to be a smartass and the last one was you being butthurt after getting proof you pretended to want.

Dunno how you can call someone else sensitive when you're clearly butthurt lol. Try raising a point if you disagree instead of spouting salty nonsense.

Ok then. Thanks for your opinion.

I gave a valid response to the issue of blaming christians. If you didnt agree, thats fine

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well I'm not 100% with you but I agree that we should learn survival skills incase # hits the fan

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It was even on here where the massacre thread turned into some kind of weird Christian bashing thread for a long period. And today, there is a serious thread where they are discussing whether or not an Islamic terror attack is a serious reason to censor what is said in Christian churches.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You do realize the guy you are responding to is, as far as I am aware, not a Christian. The thread yesterday was so odd that resident atheists were remarking on the tone and wondering why people were attacking Christians over the attack by a Muslim on gays.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Thanks! Adding all of these to my reading list.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There is an internet site with a Belief-O-Matic quiz which asks you what you personally believe then tells you what religions you have an affinity for, I was a 98 percent match with Buddhism,there is a Buddhist temple in my area since then I haven't looked back,my capatability with Roman Catholisism which I was born and raised with was about 40 per cent.I do not deny that the Christian Deity exists and that for some in this incarnation that is their truth,me however theres nothing in the bible I cant fathom that cant be explained in terms of either technology,science or advanced occult knowledge and even with all that you may not necessarily be all seeing,all knowing nor all powerful.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join