It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Caught HIDING Something At North Pole! Hollow Earth? 5/20/16 - Thoughts?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
NASA Caught HIDING Something At North Pole! Hollow Earth? 5/20/16

Thought I would bring back up a topic on something of the "Hollow Earth" belief out there. I have read some of it on ATS before and thought it was quite fascinating.

Just wanting to know what everyone thinks about this? I found this video interesting. Any reason why NASA was shut off an ISS feed just before going over the North Pole? Maybe nothing but snow to see for miles so "moving along now" kind of deal?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Wait, what, can it be flat and hollow?

edit on 13/6/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Wat, what, can it be flat and hollow?

I have seen videos on flat vs round Earth...and both sides of the theory are interesting. Throwing in the Hollow Earth theory just really throws a wrench into the gears of thinking....curse you!!! LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Of course they're hiding something they really don't want you to know.

Santas REAL location.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Throwing in the Hollow Earth theory just really throws a wrench into the gears of thinking.

Change that to :
Throwing in the Secure Team just really throws a wrench into the gears of thinking.

Now that is better.
Secure Team : well know hoaxers

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
but dang.....dropped the cover over the camera real sly yea.......LOL....my God, why .....chit, somethings up......

what a policy....policy fail.....sob's really did that, like no one will wonder....right....op caught 'em dead to rights there....a reply to: chr0naut

edit on 13-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Skywatcher2011

I see the ST10 logo. That's an automatic hoax bin around these parts...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Santas REAL location.

It would make more sense and be less travel if Santa could travel through the Earth rather than have to go around it, or maybe there is an entire population of Santas interbred that live beneath our crust.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I find the topic interesting, however it was put up by secureteam, not going to (waist time) watch that garbage.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sometimes

Santas REAL location.

It would make more sense and be less travel if Santa could travel through the Earth rather than have to go around it, or maybe there is an entire population of Santas interbred that live beneath our crust.

So the "reptilian masters" are really just santas?

Hmmm....

You might be on to something there.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'm not saying there can't be anything there but.. it's Secure Team.. lol nuff said

also.. all icebergs are fresh water aren't they? Most are formed on land from compacted unfrozen snowfall, and the ones formed asea freeze slowly and the crystalline matrix pushes the salts out..IIRC
..and I'm pretty sure no one can fly over the poles because..well.. it's .. THE POLES.. Magnetism, you know.
Simply put; messes with instruments.

I think some of the photos are very interesting however and would like to know why the ISS flyover door is closed at that moment.
More knowledgeable folk will probably have better explanations.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
NASA Caught HIDING Something At North Pole! Hollow Earth? 5/20/16

Thought I would bring back up a topic on something of the "Hollow Earth" belief out there. I have read some of it on ATS before and thought it was quite fascinating.

Just wanting to know what everyone thinks about this? I found this video interesting. Any reason why NASA was shut off an ISS feed just before going over the North Pole? Maybe nothing but snow to see for miles so "moving along now" kind of deal?

If you did 5 mins research before posting you would see there are regular commercial flights over the north pole. Quickest route from dubai to anchorege and other cities if I'm not mistaken. Also lots of you tube videos of said flights

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
To be honest I have never heard anything about Secure Team before as hoaxers...this is new to me.

I take it good to know not to trust "their" sources of info and presentations?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Aside from the fact that Secureteam10 are known fraudsters and have been repeatedly outed for making things up, and the act that their 'evidence' is basically lifted from a range of other sources, none of what is claimed holds up.

The first thing to point out is that the 1968 image taken by the ATS image was actually taken in 1967, and doesn't even show the north pole. What he claims is an opening at the north pole is actually Greenland.

I've repeatedly seen that ATS photo described as 'rare' and 'secret', but in fact it has been publicly available for decades along with hundreds of others ATS images, and it has been used in many books and publications, many of which I own.

He then throws in an Apollo 16 image which is also claimed to show the north pole hole (which he calls Antarctica!), but is actually a weather system over Siberia that subsequent Apollo 16 photographs show developing over time.

He then pukes up the usual ESSA images showing each hemisphere with a hole. the simple fact is that ESSA were polar orbital satellites taking individual frames as they went round, and each of those frames were then put together to form a mosaic. I have a book of them. The hole is simple the easiest way to stitch the images together, just as the features seen on Google Earth a product of image stitching.

He guarantees that NASA is hiding something. I guarantee that the only thing he is doing is making money out of the gullible.
edit on 13/6/2016 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: typos

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Santas REAL location.

Hmmm....

How long has Santa been around? There has to be more than one if he is real. Chameleons can change their appearance to blend in, so why wouldn;t reptillians shape shift to become mall santaws and be loved by the crust lovers. Reptiles need an outsource of heat however since they are cold blooded so for them to come out during wintter makes less sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Santas REAL location.

Hmmm....

How long has Santa been around? There has to be more than one if he is real. Chameleons can change their appearance to blend in, so why wouldn;t reptillians shape shift to become mall santaws and be loved by the crust lovers. Reptiles need an outsource of heat however since they are cold blooded so for them to come out during wintter makes less sense.

True. Maybe their red suits have special insulation?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
To be honest I have never heard anything about Secure Team before as hoaxers...this is new to me.

I take it good to know not to trust "their" sources of info and presentations?

Correct. It also helps if you don't post something as soon as you come across it. Spend a few minutes googling

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

My father who was stationed in a radar base that no longer exists, and where I was born known as Gypsumville radar base (I was actually born in Winnipeg). Spent 6 months up in Alert where he can personally tell you there is a north pole and not a giant sink hole ...

The earth might have some amazing caverns and such, but it's not hollow, as suggested.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo
Good work.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Its quite possible our Planet may appear flat in the dimension above us, from what I understand we a sphere within a sphere and under us is another lower sphere.

A bubble within a bubble within a bubble, we look up at the inner wall of the sphere above us and see the Universe but we cannot quite get to it. We can see it and wonder at it but for all intensive purposes its unattainable for 99.9999999% of Humanity.

Put simply we are stuck in this sphere as are the lower plain entities stuck in the sphere below us, the select few have kept this knowledge from the general public but the clues have been put out there for a thousand years. Lower Dimension or "Hell" and the lower entities that reside there that can't come here. As heaven is above and all around us as is "G_D", I could go on but people need to find out the truth on their own.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join