It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article: Bilderbergers' agenda includes stopping Trump from beling elected

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is an article from Serbian cafe which I read occassionally since I was a military linguist. Anyways, I knew this article would be of great interest to ATS members. It says that the Bilderbergs, who supposedly run the world, have an meeting starting that includes dealing with possible protests over income inequality, mass immigration, the "Brexit", and stopping Trump from being elected. It doesn't say how they plan to stop him, just that it's on their agenda.

scradar.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
To bad most people can't read this.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Take the l out of being in the OP title

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
very interesting. If Bilderburg doesn't want him then that is a sure sign he is what the people need! Glad to see you on board for Trump CB328.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All you need to do is copy the entire article and paste it into Google's Serbian to English translation box.

Here it is:

Members of the powerful and mysterious Bilderberg group have this weekend meeting in the Dresden hotel "Tašenbergpali" but among the topics being discussed is how to prevent Donald Trump to become president of the United States, and the possibility of an outbreak of mass unrest due to imbalances in the world's riches, as well as the migrant crisis i Bregzitu.

As reported by the portal Infowars, as usual, very little detail on the list of topics to discuss Bilderberg Group, which brings together leading world powers.

The meeting is attended by more than 100 leaders, including two prime ministers, four ministers of Finance, IMF chief Christine Lagarde, numerous politicians and current and former heads of intelligence agencies, and there are many companies and leaders as well as members of European royal families, as well as former state Secretary Henry Kissinger.

Publicist and analyst Pol Joseph Watson states that the presence at the meeting Senator Lindsey Graham, critic Donald Trump, a sign and a confirmation that the Bilderberg Group to try to come up with ways to prevent Trampov coming to power.

One of the issues is certainly possible British exit from the EU, which would endanger the Union, according to Watson.

The participants of the Bilderberg Conference are subject to special rules. The most important is the so-called Chatham House rule (in 1927 he was appointed by the British Royal Institute of Foreign Affairs) - the conference participants have the strict obligation of silence about the content and presentation clerks.

Therefore, this meeting is powerful criticized for lack of transparency because the conference should not follow the media representatives - except for those who were invited as participants, reports Deutsche Welle.

Organizers and participants, however, argue that this is a rare opportunity to openly talk about global issues

What of the information enters the public, it's just not spectacular. It is known that the round tables, lectures and discussions held at the rhythm of 90 minutes, and that breaks available normally served at the buffet, and wine that must be paid, according to Deutsche Welle.

The first meeting of the Bilderberg group was held in 1954, at the Hotel Bilderberg in the Dutch town of Oosterbeek.

Read more at scradar.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
To bad most people can't read this.

It's not a very insightful article.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
very interesting. If Bilderburg doesn't want him then that is a sure sign he is what the people need! Glad to see you on board for Trump CB328.

So true!

Trump is the biggest threat to all the corrupt global agendas, and those agendas include less freedoms for people which will grow exponentially with time. Trump is the only American willing to challenge these filth, and he may be able to do it. He must win or the human race will have absolutely no one standing against the globalist power structure.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I'll bet it does.

They'll kill him. No problem.

As much as some hate Trump, what that don't realize is that he's our one and very rare chance to strike against TPTB.

Sure he's brash and rude, but HRC is so much more poisonous to the common man.

Trump is as close as we're likely to get to electing a commoner believe it or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

It says that the Bilderbergs, who supposedly run the world, have an meeting starting that includes dealing with possible protests over income inequality, mass immigration, the "Brexit", and stopping Trump from being elected.

Look at the above...it talks about 'dealing with possible protests over income inequality' instead of simply dealing with income inequality. This show the mindset of these a-holes.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well, for all their "power" and whatever everyone attributes to them, they sure don't seem to do doing much...at least nothing effective.

How hard would it be to use the NSA to find blackmail info on Trump, or leak/release it?

Everyone has secrets, and if this "Big Brother" NSA stuff is to believed, they undoubtedly have some on Trump...(as well as every politician and Supreme Court justice).

That's what scares me more than anything about the NSA...the potential abuse for political blackmail.

Anyway, if they're "oh so powerful" they could make a few calls and release some info about Trump that would destroy him. No need to kill him. Nope, just some well-leaked info to the press.

Scandals. Everyone has them.
edit on 12-6-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I doubt Trump isn't willing to play ball, except being politically incorrect I don't really see how Trump is anti-establishment at all. He'll be a corporate shill, that much is guaranteed. Less regulation and all of that.

He's the Obama of more conservative minded folks.. hope and change in a new flavour.

Tell me, what is anti-establishment about Trump? Is he challenging the bankers? Who is he really challenging? Who is he really exposing?

He even said that he was willing to change his policies, perhaps a signal to the elite that he is willing to do what it takes.

And even if he wasn't bought and paid for, do you really expect him to be a competent president? He's a buffoon. They'll put the screws on him. You can't change the face of a completely corrupt system and expect it to seriously change things, everything else is still corrupt, he'll be alone up there. They'll go after his family if they have to, they'll get him to do what they want him to do. You think they'll let themselves lose control of the presidential seat of the most powerful country on Earth just like that?

Dream on.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

What makes you so sure? That group is made up of a lot of well educated, well connected people that have a lot of insight into the bigger picture that the ordinary person like you or I lacks. I don't see how their opinions on someone automatically dismiss them, unless you crave making decisions based on ignorance.

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Trump is as close as we're likely to get to electing a commoner believe it or not.

What's the appeal of electing a commoner? Don't you generally want to elect someone to a position that knows how things work? Would you pick a random person off the street to call the shots in your private business? Why would you do that in government?
edit on 13-6-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Man they really hate this guy.

I guess Trump was off script and they didn't plan for him to be in the elections.

It was supposed to be Cruz vs Hillary with Hillary winning over Cruz.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I Agree

I am not buying it.

If he where a real threat they would have blackmailed him on made up charges/imprisoned/accidented/"natural caused"/OD'ed/MKULTRA lone wolfed him a long time ago.

They are using him to demonize closed borders and anti-globalism and swing public support toward globalism.

Classic problem reaction solution.

Closed borders = racist,homophobic,ignorant, extremist,and xenophobic.
Globalism = tolerant,"normal" and inclusive.

They are totally playing with us.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hmmm, evil capitalist world-running organisation don't want Trump as president.....
Either they're really misunderstood, benevolent pussycats or Trump is worth voting for

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

They will fail miserably. Just like they always have.

Throughout History there has always been a 'Trump' to bring down the Beasts burdoning the 99%.

This is one of those times.

edit on 6/13/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
If:

The Bilderberg's
The Koch Brothers
Romney
Mccain
Murdoch

are all against Trump, then that's a pretty good indication he's what the people need to break the sh!t
edit on 13/6/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Indeed, he is.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
As reported by the portal Infowars??????
Too bad. I really wanted to believe this one.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And?

So, which Media Outlet do you approve of?

do tell!
edit on 6/13/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join