It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two dogs charge Police Officer. Ending may surprise you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I am sure we all know what typically happens to dogs in these types of situations. Here is how the attempt should be made, at least at first, instead of shooting first. I guess each situation can warrant a different response given certain circumstances. I don't fault the police in every occasion for killing a dog but there are many where it could have been handled differently. Anyway the cop doesn't shoot them, ends up spraying one but eventually coax's both into his car.

*edit* Mods, not sure where to post this. Move if needed please and thanks.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 12-6-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

They are not vicious dogs....you want to see vicious dogs go and take a walk around the area i used to live in Belgium....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They are not vicious dogs....you want to see vicious dogs go and take a walk around the area i used to live in Belgium....

This cop should be fired then and prosecuted for animal cruelty. How dare he spray those puppies like he did. /sarcasm

iTruthSeeker
edit on 12-6-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

WELL DONE! he was professional, he was calm, and not scared, he was not aggressive, and he clearly is a lover and protector of life, and he deserves to be on the job. What a great example of a real hero, and as he says at the end, " how do you like me now "

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Pretty savvy. Good job officer. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

WELL DONE! he was professional, he was calm, and not scared, he was not aggressive, and he clearly is a lover and protector of life, and he deserves to be on the job. What a great example of a real hero, and as he says at the end, " how do you like me now "

Yes exactly. The fact that the dogs really hesitated at first, i'm guessing because they didn't sense any fear from him. Plus the mild tone of voice.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ha ha, great ending. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
am i the only one who hoped he got mauled and grossly disfigured on the behalf of thousands of non vicious dogs killed in their own home, or k9s used to disfugure citizens in their own home and do their dirty work for them?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

yes you're the only one wear that trophy proudly, I read your posts and i'm not so sure about you, what the hell is wrong with you?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
am i the only one who hoped he got mauled and grossly disfigured on the behalf of thousands of non vicious dogs killed in their own home, or k9s used to disfugure citizens in their own home and do their dirty work for them?

You might be the only one, yes. This cop didnt do any of those things. What a stupid comment.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

This cop should be fired then and prosecuted for animal cruelty. How dare he spray those puppies like he did. /sarcasm

iTruthSeeker

Really ?.....i am really happy the officer did not shoot those dogs he handles the situation reasonably well and he is very much like the type of officers i would like to see on the job...however those dogs were not vicious no matter how you try and twist it
edit on 12-6-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

See the tails wagging ? And the tongues lolling . That most definitely not a sign of "viciousness". A vicious dog gives no warning , tail and head down , and by then , already on the attack.

The dogs only saw a stranger in the neighborhood. They went to investigate. Notice how the one stopped until the other one caught up ? If at the point that the dogs closed on the officer , if the officer had some doggie treats , he would have had 2 BFFs. Now , those 2 will remember what the officer did to them and react negatively.

May not be as bad , but we still have an officer overreacting to an ASSUMED threat.

edit on 6/12/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well handled and typical of our police and the quality of work they do every day.
Dogs are superb judges of character and would never get in the car of someone who would hurt them.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
OK...I did NOT see 2 dogs charge a police officer. They were very forward but no
charging...if they were actually charging I would have expected to at least see
some seriousness in their behavior...they appeared to be unsure of the situation...
barking, no serious growling, just insecure barking & continuously wagging their tails.

Good on the Officer for being very patient, keeping the dogs calm, officer trying different
commands without ever yelling, & maintaining a positive attention between the officer & the 2 dogs.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not to defend cops that shoot dogs or anything...but cops aren't animal experts. Maybe some have dog behavior knowledge, but to expect all cops to understand dog behavior is a bit unrealistic. Just saying...

There was a report of lose agressive dogs, and the cop responded appropriately.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Hey Mate I was slow in response...however you laid it
out very nicely!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
until of course next week a video surfaces showing graphic detail of a cop murdering a tiny dog or releasing k9 on hand cuffed 'suspects'.

then its a different tune.... in fact of you commented on such videos.
yea, i dont know about this pick and choose sensibility mentality....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That cop deserves a medal, those two dogs looked lost and apprehensive, a nervous dog can be vicious.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

yea.. nice try.

check my posts...

and check yours...
edit on 12-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yea why don't we? and while were at it, how long do you think you'll be a member here when you hope for the mauling and death of a innocent police officer as some form of twisted moral justice. You've been here for about five days, wise up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join