It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Chief: Missing Pages Exonerate Saudi Arabia in 9/11 Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The pages have not been released, but I wouldn't believe it when they are.
cnn

CIA chief John Brennan says that he believes 28 redacted pages of the 9/11 Commission report will soon be made public, and that they will prove that the government of Saudi Arabia had no involvement in the September 11 attacks.

14 years for 28 pages? Why?

At least they will be released.

In May, the Senate passed a bill to allow 9/11 victims and families to sue Saudi Arabia. It is now in the hands of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee, it is an issue that would interfere with International Law regarding Sovereign Immunity.

edit on 12-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You forgotz the source story.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You forgotz the source story.

TY, fixed that. I am off to sleep. Not really my area of expertise, bit I thought others would want to see it.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I think the main question is, will they be legit? I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
14 years to twist and change those pages to fit the current goal, whatever that may be.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
but surely "honest folk" that have already seen the pages will cry foul if they are changed somehow?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The government and the CIA will never release anything that doesn't backup the bullsh!t nonsense official story.

its a red herring!

the truth is, the US government were complicit with Saudi Arabia.... why on earth would the US establishment ever release anything, ever support that truth?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This is the same CIA director who previously warned against ever releasing the pages, now says they should be released. Before he said the information was inaccurate, now he says this information exonerates Saudi Arabia.

28 Pages are "inaccurate"

If you can't see the spin here, then you aren't looking too hard. In fact, the director is spinning so much he looks silly. My theory is that President Obama has privately agreed to not release these 28 pages, so now the CIA director can falesly claim what they say, knowing they won't see the light of day, anytime soon. Everyone looks good, expect the beloved (by some anyway) lame-duck president whom will break a promise and fail to release the pages.
edit on 18-6-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: Added link to earlier Brennan comments.

edit on 18-6-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Yeah, that's why Obama was meeting with Saudi Royalty this week.

Just to tell them it's all good..

I won't ever be able to believe anything that comes out of the report. They've had 15 years to doctor it.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
To John Brennan:
(like in the UFO section)

Pics or it did not happen!!!

If there is nothing incriminating in these pages - why hold them back ?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
To John Brennan:
(like in the UFO section)

Pics or it did not happen!!!

If there is nothing incriminating in these pages - why hold them back ?

Because they are so big, important, and intelligent that they just don't think we should have the human rights to see it. Probably for our own good. Not to line their pockets or cover up their crimes.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If they are powerful enough to pull off an attack, do you honestly believe they won't be able to cover their track?

People are getting conned every day, they purposely inserted those 28 pages, which will have no substance, still give hope to the people. People keep believing 'hope and change.' And next president will be a saudi puppet as well.

Sad to see american public is still believing in Unicorns, Santa and an outsider (who is actually a Saudi puppet) becoming a US president.

new topics

top topics

join