It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Day in Donald Trumps Life!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Nope...you and I agree 100%. I completely think that the way we were told those men died was an absolute fabrication, and I HATE nuclear weapons! I just don't think we'll ever rid ourselves of them until we shoot them at one another.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Again...I'm agreeing with a lot of these replies, and you're no exception. It was once said, I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death your right to say it. That was our forefather! I guess when I come out in this thread as Trump critical it's because I'm flabbergasted, but my stepfather is all in for Trump. I don't hate him, I love him, I just have to shake my head.

Google this thing called the snowflake generation, I just read an article on it the other day. It speaks perfectly to your point.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

MMMmmm....methinks its Hillarys CIA buddies again.

Hillary ABSOLUTELY HAS TO DRAW MEDIA ATTENTION ON AND OFF-LINE AWAY FROM DONALD BECAUSE HE IS CRUSHING HER.

Hillary is a Black Widow.....there is a conspiracy theory saying she as 1st Lady greenlit the CIA and Special Forces to use Military Force disguised as Civil force to end the Waco standoff using dedly force on everyone inside resulting in the execution of many people and childen.....all so she could have her CIA pals send in 3 Secret Service Agents to the Waco engagement who had dirt on Bill....sooooo....US Special Forces could snipe them to death on the roof .....from helicopter and inside the building.

The Waco ending was orchestrated SOLELY FOR THE REASON OF HILLARY WANTING TO 86 3 SECRET SERVICE AGENTS TO COVER UP BILLS FIASCOS......this woman is horrible.....and once she was complicit the CIA OWNED HER...Bill likely had a bonus stroke when he learned of her actions because it also put him under the CIAs thumb...so Hillarys now a PAWN
..... and she has no limits now.

IMHO this is not a Donald flavor this is a Hillary flavor saver.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This country is at a turning point in history. Either we get back to what's good for America and Americans....or we keep letting illegals flood our borders, allowing who ever can make it in and give them all the perks of a citizen, we allow people from a religion who have sworn to kill every last one of us without proper vetting. We have gone so far Left to prove we are tolerant, that we have allowed the intolerable.
Lock down our borders. Prove you are coming here to build a better life, not to take ours. Properly vet those who are allowed in. Obama will not let DHS look at the social media of those coming in. That's insane. I have to go through more security, as an American citizen, to get on a plane, than those who have been allowed to enter from Syria. That's insane.
The FBI is "aware" of people who mean this country and it's citizens harm, but yet, they haven't stopped any attacks that we know of. That's insane.
We get back to what is best for us as a nation or we go the way of Rome.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
This country is at a turning point in history. Either we get back to what's good for America and Americans....or we keep letting illegals flood our borders, allowing who ever can make it in and give them all the perks of a citizen, we allow people from a religion who have sworn to kill every last one of us without proper vetting. We have gone so far Left to prove we are tolerant, that we have allowed the intolerable.
Lock down our borders. Prove you are coming here to build a better life, not to take ours. Properly vet those who are allowed in. Obama will not let DHS look at the social media of those coming in. That's insane. I have to go through more security, as an American citizen, to get on a plane, than those who have been allowed to enter from Syria. That's insane.
The FBI is "aware" of people who mean this country and it's citizens harm, but yet, they haven't stopped any attacks that we know of. That's insane.

Very well said and I, again, agree. I wonder how the tone of my OP must have come off because I'm not opposed to the honest discussion of these issues or the points they bring, neither some of the conservative solutions raised...I just can't believe it's Trump!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Very well said and I, again, agree. I wonder how the tone of my OP must have come off because I'm not opposed to the honest discussion of these issues or the points they bring, neither some of the conservative solutions raised...I just can't believe it's Trump!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

In case you didn't notice, we are at war.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

but it will lead to the further erosion of our freedoms and liberties...

Yes it will, but don't kid yourself. The erosion of our liberties always has, and always will come from both sides of the aisle. If there's one thing they agree on, it's to take away from us as many rights as possible, and neuter the consitution in any way they can. They just disagree on how to accomplish it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I would have to say that ANY person who said Trump, Clinton, or Sanders was actually HAPPY about 50+ young American men and women dying senselessly and horribly...The person that said such an asinine thing would have to be an ignorant ass.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest
It just came to my attention that today was the best day of Donald Trumps life, because it may have been the day that secured him the presidency. And I think this begs the question, why? That's actually the question I've been asking. Why Trump? Not how Trump, but why... From where does Trump come? I think he's born, ultimately, of fear and fear's brother, anger. These are the things upon which such a person is based, is foundational.

I know some want to compare Trump with Hitler, and I find that tremendously unfair, because Hitler was actually very smart, and eloquent. Now make no mistake, he was evil, I'm not saying anything even remotely endorsing Hitler, God forbid, but I think it's a profound statement that one can say upon such a comparison, Trump, you're no Hitler.

And so today 50 poor people were killed, and the dumb bastard who did it may have done more to bring down America then he could have ever known, because today was the best day of Donald Trump's life...the day that fear was cemented into anger in America, and reason was done.

Why not endorse Hitler? Why do you go out of your way to say you are separated from that type of ideology? If Hitler had won his war effort you would be proudly goose stepping to his legacy. You schools would have told you to do so with enthusiasm. Your media would have pounded it home. People on the Internet would do what they are best at, they rant their respective truths that they did not develop on their own but what was handed to them.

Can humanity self determine? Not with the level of consciousness we currently display.

So, anyway, for the mindlessly shuffling masses Trump had a good day. Great for him. In this debased society with much more debased politicians there is still plenty of time for shenanigans and black ops before November. The people vying for your hearts and minds have tails and pitchforks and their masters work in a very hot place. On with the show.....!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It just came to my attention that today was the best day of Donald Trumps life, because it may have been the day that secured him the presidency. And I think this begs the question, why? That's actually the question I've been asking. Why Trump? Not how Trump, but why... From where does Trump come? I think he's born, ultimately, of fear and fear's brother, anger. These are the things upon which such a person is based, is foundational.

I know some want to compare Trump with Hitler, and I find that tremendously unfair, because Hitler was actually very smart, and eloquent. Now make no mistake, he was evil, I'm not saying anything even remotely endorsing Hitler, God forbid, but I think it's a profound statement that one can say upon such a comparison, Trump, you're no Hitler.

And so today 50 poor people were killed, and the dumb bastard who did it may have done more to bring down America then he could have ever known, because today was the best day of Donald Trump's life...the day that fear was cemented into anger in America, and reason was done.

Nothing typifies my support of Trump more than your OP. Not fear, per say, some anger definitely. It increases reading your OP...

A terrible act, a precedent which could, in itself, lead to the undoing of the United States and you bemoan Trump instead of targeting the group/s behind this act, you hit Trump.

You and your ilk is exactly why we need Trump as President.....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Only the 10,000 hate Trump thread in about 6 months.....
Why cant there be a Forum for repeats of repeats of repeats of threads ?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If this is deemed Islamic terrorism then sure, +100 for Trump maybe.
However, if this is deemed as lone gunman/gun nut, +100 for Obama/Clinton.

It's a loose-loose situation no matter the outcome.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

This thread is a discussion. I defended this country for 10 years...disabled from it. I'm allowed to have this discussion. If you choose not to, then don't...

Be careful. Almost every thread I make gets numerous Flags and Stars and eventually ends up poop-canned or put in the "Mud Pit".

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

There's an average of 44 people per day murdered in America. But I agree, today was a good day for Donald Trump. His real-world experience gives him an insight into how things work. Hillary just can't fathom or remotely comprehend what ISIS has planned within our borders. It may be too late for Trump to stop it, according to the FBI statistics published late last year.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

No...you've stated an unfortunate truth. I was just watching some discussion on our nuclear arsenal. Apparently, there are some who want to put 1 trillion (yes, trillion, with a T), into updating our nuclear arsenal. Certainly we need some, but that's perhaps another discussion. But I was sort of chuckling inside because they were talking about Obama and his desire/intent to rid the world of nuclear weapons, and I just thought...are you kidding me. Who is going to stuff that genie back into the bottle? It's naïve. As is the notion of the stoppage of those who would exercise the arrogance of murder in order to create terror. The world is infected by a cancer.

No one seriously thinks we can eliminate nuclear weapons, well no one whose somewhat informed on the situation at least. Mostly what they want to do is reduce the proliferation of nuclear weapons and cut the stockpiles by enough that strikes have to be tactical. Even that is a near unreachable goal though. South Africa is a mess right now, because they gave up nukes. Ukraine is a mess because they gave up nukes. Kazakhastan is a mess because they gave up nukes. The doctrine of non proliferation has failed, but that doesn't mean it's a bad idea. One day a terrorist will get a nuke from a rogue state, or India/Pakaistan will blow up. These are reasons to try and disarm.

Fortunately, cyber weapons exist now and they're 100x more potent and 100,000x cheaper than nuclear weapons, so that's starting to create a balance of power between states. It's the best chance to make non proliferation successful again in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join