It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Engineering: Proof That Media Exposure Can Warp Gender Identity In Adult Men

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Its about the 5 Elements of Harmony. You have to have all 5 for the Magic to work. Basically, How to be a Good Friend.

1. Honesty
2. Kindness
3. Laughter
4. Generosity
5. Loyalty
6. Magic

When Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty, work together they create Magic. Friendship.

Okay, fine, good values to enstill.

So when adult men watch the show, instead of just become better people they then dress up as girly pink rainbow unicorns: MAGIC!

Of course those you who dont want to hear it just look at the positive part, forget about the dress up as pink girly rainbow unicorns etc, which IS a warped gender identity crisis er episode or whatever word you want to use there.

Do I have to spell this out: Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity or Loyalty aren't even feminine traits, and yet to get that adult men then would "of course" "obviously" start dressing up as or like little girls?

No surprise here people, move along.
edit on 12-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
People have got some wierd sexual things and fetishes. I think it boils down to that. Lol. Media has yet to turn me into a woman. Settle down.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is the youth being trained by our enemies today

To behead us just for not sharing their believes or for being homo/trans/whatever sexual..

To this very day, where 50 homosexuals were killed because that ideology

And this is what we are in the process of cultivating instead:

While we blame,

White heterosexual western men for violence, rape, cruelty and oppression in a effort to oppress them and demonizing masculinity

If you are in support of what is depicted above, you did.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Does that mean you support enabling mental illness, because clearly that is the case of that individual.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

To behead us just for not sharing their believes or for being homo/trans/whatever sexual..

That is the result of the CIA (following the American Imperialism agenda) radicalizing Islam, and then it backfiring with them trying to resist all the US military bases in those nations (that keep the monarchies/dictatorships in place).

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

On the contrary. I showed the youth's being trained in Islamic countries who are trained to kill westerners non believers and everything that is not hetero sexuals while we are razing a generation and nation of over feminized men
and are praised and celebrated for it. Give this 2 decades and our military forces will be to busy writing complaints and court marshalling each other for "mean words" and playing with their little ponies arguing about "their gender of the day" instead of defending themselves and us from psychopaths who have been thinking about nothing else then to behead us.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

And that is the result when you combine US caused Islamic Extremism with the Federal Governments new policy to ram LGBT everything down everyones throats (everywhere).

That is the Federal Governments fault (the same fedgov that all the LGBT now effectively worship for edicting that elementary school kids now have to tackle these adult issues).

edit on 12-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Doesn't matter where you believe it comes from or not at this point. The point is that it is threatening western countries while we are busy cultivating men who like to dress and act like girls and play with little ponies while we cheer them on.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I thought you might have had that position in mind, I think you wrote it a little too hastey.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Annee

I expected backlash from you heh

Wasn't back lash.

I was being serious.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I dont know how it could be interpreted in any other way then i intended.

I showed:
Islamic youth being trained to kill us.

Then how we are teaching men to be girls and play with my little ponies instead

And society blaming white heterosexual men.

Not trying to point any fingers but if anyone took those pictures and the comments any different then i think it was looked over to quickly if anything.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

That too.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

And this is what we are in the process of cultivating instead:

While we blame,

White heterosexual western men for violence, rape, cruelty and oppression in a effort to oppress them and demonizing masculinity

If you are in support of what is depicted above, you did.

Ain't that the Sad Truth!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
People have got some wierd sexual things and fetishes. I think it boils down to that. Lol. Media has yet to turn me into a woman. Settle down.

The younger we are the more impressionable we are and the more vulnerable we are to social pressures which does include trends , fashion and trending political ideas.

In Sweden they now have a form in which you can declare your sex to be different then the one you are born with and it will be changed in your passport or any ID you wish. For ages 6 and upwards. A pretty akward push for these things is being made for such a small part of the population that is Actually born with that problem. Just imagine all the hipster SJW parents who love nothing more then their 6 year old to make use of a form like that.

What's that? Those parents dont exist someone says? 100 to 1 says their are more hipsters like that in the world then there are transgendered people.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
And all while the PC groups and the Liberals Groups are denying anything is wrong, and that the rest of the World should shut up and never question their agendas, ever, or they'll cave into a weeping ball of violent tears.

We have Television Programming, programming your little angels early because before 12 they're like sponges!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It is quit amazing isnt it when you put and see those realities right next to each other. I hope it shook a couple of people out of their trance and kick started the rational mind up again.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

It is an excellent way of showing the dull of mind exactly what's going down.

Just wait until all the sleeper cells and illegals from the middle east show up in droves, they're not going to like this lifestyle, and the Liberals will finally open their eyes and realize their Castle is burning.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: mOjOm

I don't know? Who would you pick?

What was the supposedly obvious choice here.. I feel like it went over my head. I would probably go with the brony here, generally speaking they're probably a high risk group for suicide. Though they would probably not be violent to others.

I'd go with one of the Pony Dudes because the Beevis and Buthead fan would probably end up sticking a firecracker up your pets butt and burn down the house on accident lighting their farts. At least the pony fan probably wouldn't end up doing damage.

At least that's how I see it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If Beavis were a Brony he'd just keep saying "flamer, flamer, huh huh, flamer huh huh huh".

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join