It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptographic Website Related to 11BX-1371 and Counter-Christian Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The webpage is interesting to say the least. It has a variety of cryptography displayed in an array of methods ranging from Arc4, Enigma, AES, DES, Caesar, Playfair, Pigpen, text conversions, literary ciphers, visual cryptography and a new kind of encryption method the internet seems to know nothing about - psychological cryptography. The site itself (42doctors.strangled.net), in its original form was previously hacked - a new version of the site recently popped back up 06/09/16 and seems to have the same message but bigger and louder. There is however a sense of clarity to the overall message the website conveys regarding how it stands against a kind of extreme Christian terror network called the Underground Church. It even cites articles on WikiLeaks as evidence for the existence of what it calls, "a Christian secret society terrorist organization" and even lays claim that this group designed the cryptographic viral video 11BX-1371. Having several video presentations on the subject to "reach out to the public" it claims in hopes to spread the message that a biological weapons attack by this Christian terror group is scheduled around Christmas time before 2024 sometime - the website purports a following dedicated to exposing information said to have originated from Russian Federation sources via the deep web. Whether or not anyone has been able to fully decipher the website is unknown however there are what appear to be several people actively attempting it. They are even organizing against these Christian terrorists and planning methods to expose their ill-reasoned intentions through various forms. Since this forum is for interesting websites I thought I'd share.

Website in question: 4224doctors.blogspot.com... [4224doctors.blogspot.com]
The name to access the website is: "Dan"
(Any other entry will forward you to Reddit.com)

This is the presentation the website links to its 1hr 20min long and full of interesting information:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ORDOSIUS

Interesting.... I'll be digging into this.
Meaningful second line.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: B14ckC47

I'm not eager to dig into it.

The initial paragraph was far too long of a wall of text for me to feel like bothering with..

I would be interested in a brief summary after you've done your digging and analysis.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What the... how did you post a screenshot of this posted thread in the video which is linked here, without editing your post? Inception?

And I thought the author of the 11BX videos admitted to doing them. I remember he posted photos of the mask and devices in the video... he admitted that he simply liked cryptography as an art form.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It's that time again, is it?

No offence but, I am starting to get Déjà vu about my Déjà vu!

top topics

join