It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Suspect With “Arsenal” Arrested Ahead of West Hollywood Gay Pride Parade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
BREAKING: Suspect With “Arsenal” Arrested Ahead of West Hollywood Gay Pride Parade

Just heard this on the news, and found online - a heavily armed person was aught headed for a gay pride parade in California, yet no mention made of name, and they are already claiming this is NOT connected to the Orlando shooting. Suspect is described as "appears to be white", but no name.

Seems connected to me. Two attacks, one on each coast, seems likely.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Some excerpts from the report:

A man with assault weapons and a camouflage outfit in his car was arrested Sunday in West Hollywood and told police he was headed for the Gay Pride Parade.

The source said authorities did not know of any connection between the gay nightclub shooting in Orlando, Fla., early Sunday morning and the Santa Monica incident. The investigation has been taken over by the FBI. The source said the man appeared to be white.

Guy had, among other things, five ponds of tannerite, which was used, as the report states, in the Oklahoma City attack.

What think you, ATS? Connected?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

connected or not , its a good thing that they caught him before he could kill someone

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

connected or not , its a good thing that they caught him before he could kill someone

YES! I just worry that he wasn't alone, as they aren't cancelling the event, fro what I have seen reported. Very little news on this so far. Any and all in a likely spot need to take precautions, and be alert.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Tannerite is sold all over the country, and is used for exploding targets for shooting practice. Five pounds of it costs about $30, and isn't going to make a big enough explosion too be of much use as any sort of bomb or anything...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I guess no one sees the patterns be it rainbow or otherwise huh?

Media always has a theme don't they? Hmm funny that.

I guess there are no agendas being pushed here. Nothing to see here folks but ....oh yeah discrimination.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Tannerite is sold all over the country, and is used for exploding targets for shooting practice. Five pounds of it costs about $30, and isn't going to make a big enough explosion too be of much use as any sort of bomb or anything...

Yes, available but how effective would depend on what was done with it, I would guess. In Oklahoma City, it had some effect. The small amount seems to be a possible indicator that the guy caught wasn't acting alone, too.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Can anyone enlighten me as to why Tannerite is publicly available in US? Is it just the separate ingredients that are legal? I didn't even know of this stuff a few years ago but I've seen a lot of videos of people shooting it.

I understand practical uses like avalanche control and things like that, but is it true anyone is allowed to buy or make it for target practice?

Sorry for tangent post.

edit: took so long to type this some of the questions have already been answered lol

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
[...] and isn't going to make a big enough explosion too be of much use as any sort of bomb or anything...
You sure man? I'll defer to your expertise but I just read this on the wiki lol:

A Minnesota man was fined $2,583 and sentenced to three years' probation[13] on charges of detonating an explosive device and unlawful possession of components for explosives after he detonated 100 lb (45 kg) of Tannerite inside the bed of a dump truck [...] The blast could be felt at Prairie Island Nuclear Power Plant (roughly 5 miles away).[16]
That sounds like a big blast o_O
edit on 12/6/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I guess there are no agendas being pushed here. Nothing to see here folks but ....oh yeah discrimination.

Well, there is a pattern in these two cases, for certain. Right on top of all the bathroom debate, too.

An agenda? Oh, yeah.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Well, there is a pattern in these two cases, for certain. Right on top of all the bathroom debate, too.

An agenda? Oh, yeah.

Yes indeed an agenda but sadly one being spoon fed to the masses. As with everything first it's the conditioning, Caitlyn Jenner (or whoever) to schools becoming transgender "conscious" to mass attacks against LGBT.

Same with Global Warming.

Same with terrorism.

Wash rinse repeat. My personal favorite was when they combined LGBT and Terrorism. Wholly original I might add. ISIS throwing gays off of queer buildings in Italy. ....now if only there was a meme.

edit on 12-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
James Howell of Indiana is the man who was arrested, according to a report on the news now.

Pipe bomb ingredients found along with the other items. Still claiming no connection. Not sure I buy that one.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

In Oklahoma City, it had some effect.

Tannerite was not a principal component of the Oklahoma City bombing ... that would have been fertilizer and fuel oil.
edit on 1262016 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yes indeed an agenda but sadly one being spoon fed to the masses. As with everything there's first it's the conditioning, Caitlyn Jenner (or whoever) to schools becoming transgender "conscious" to mass attacks against LGBT.

Same with Global Warming.

Same with terrorism.

Wash rinse repeat. My personal favorite was when they combined LGBT and Terrorism. Wholly original I might add. ISIS throwing gays off of queer buildings in Italy. ....now if only there was a meme.

Any opinions on the end goal of this agenda?

It's clearly an agenda, at this point. I can see all sorts of new laws cropping up as a result of these events.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Sure but you wouldn't like it.

The conditioning is in regards to LGBT, specifically it seems transgender to where it's ok now to give a five year old boy a vagina cause he says he's a girl?

To force kids to be exposed to....well, a very confused and mutilated child because some really stupid parent thought they "understood" their child.

To force us to need them to govern us is what it's always about. How many laws can one nation possibly create? As many as it takes to keep the state relevant and you in need and/or in jail.

edit on 12-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

In Oklahoma City, it had some effect.

Tannerite was not a principal component of the Oklahoma City bombing ... that would have been fertilizer and fuel oil.

Just going by what was said in a report. That does sound right, though. Wonder why they stated it that way.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Sure but you wouldn't like it.

The conditioning is in regards to LGBT, specifically it seems transgender to where it's ok now to give a five year old boy a vagina cause he says he's a girl?

To force kids to be exposed to....well, a very confused and mutilated child because some really stupid parent thought they "understood" their child.

To force us to need them to govern us is what it's always about. How many laws can one nation possibly create? As many as it takes to keep the state relevant and you in need and/or in jail.

I already don't like it! And, yeah, think you are right. The whole thing is a mess, and now, after these incidents, I can see some serious laws passed to "protect" that group. Makes you wonder.....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Is this the same situation that was the subject of this earlier thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Is this the same situation that was the subject of this earlier thread?

Yeah, nothing came up searching for "parade". Saw it as "breaking news" on the tv, watching footage about the shooting, then looked for an online story. Mods, please redirect to the existing thread as needed!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Posted earlier here

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join