It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Says it’s “an Act of Terror” (But No Ambulances?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
People sure appear to be helping each other out, moreso than one might expect.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Critical situations have a tendency to allow people to rise above their parochial interests and come together for the national interest. As weird as it sounds you will find people who don't care / condone homosexual lifestyle but will be the first to be pissed an attack like this occurred.

It's like a dysfunctional family that fights and cant stand each other but if a family member is attacked by someone else you will see the family loading into the truck to go take care of business.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

WHERE ARE THE AMBULANCES?

What is very interesting when you watch any of the footage that is coming out is that THERE ARE NO AMBULANCES OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TEAMS ANYWHERE NEAR THE SCENE!

At no time during the hours i have been watching have i seen any emergency medical staff! The entire area is cordoned off by police cars at either end of the street and NO AMBULANCES ARE ON SITE despite a hospital being situated close by.

I cannot say that this proves that we are looking at another orchestrated event, but one would think that when something like this happens we would expect to see at least some kind of medical response to the scene, right?

kevbakershow.com...

Has anyone got photos of any Ambulances at the shootings in Orlando, so we can put this to rest?

I haven't had time to follow this but that is an excellent observation and thank you for posting it.

The only thing I have seen of this is quick flash of the scene which appeared to show bodies on the ground and crowds milling around close by. I did not have the sound on. My first thought was "orchestrated event" Why would they allow the crowd to mill around the scene when another shooter could be been in among them for all the police knew.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
ALL that Traning? all the trial runs,
I mean exercises.
and they just leave them to bleed out?
they have to carry each other out?
you can see this in the RT video.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yep, they were around, but as others have pointed out, it would not have been wise to have them too close by. Not just because of the fears of emergency personnel getting hit, but because eg ambulances regularly carry bottled oxygen under very high pressure. Don't want a high-velocity bullet to hit an O2 cylinder.

An oxygen cylinder ruptured by a bullet can fly a long way. At the very least, the ambulance would be wrecked. At worst -- well, I don't think I need to elaborate.

It's typically part of the emergency planning for major events that when the situation is not yet fully secure, authorities will bring in whatever resources are available to evacuate injured/wounded and if not taking them straight to hospital, get them to triage areas at a safe distance. There, the professional medical personnel take over the patients' care and also make decisions about who needs ambulance transport and in what order of priority.

I saw video from the Orlando scene where a police pickup truck was used to take a wounded victim away from the immediate area. (The truck had emergency flashing lights and had a uniformed police driver behind the wheel.) I don't know if this was to get the person to a triage area nearby, or direct to a hospital. But it didn't surprise me to see that.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha
Real life is not like the movies, where the Bruce-Willis-style hero only gets some flesh wounds while saving people. If the situation is still very fluid -- like you may still have an active shooter -- trying to get wounded out could well result in the rescuers becoming casualties themselves. That doesn't help anyone. It only exacerbates the problem.

Tragically, in cases like this there may be people you just can't get to in time. But as soon as they were able, they were getting people out.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
All things considered, this was a tragedy, but things could have turned out a lot worse if this happened in a more rural area. In this case the shooting happened ~4 blocks from the ER at Orlando Regional (7th largest hospital in the US), and less than 4 miles from Florida Hospital Orlando. (2nd largest hospital in the US) Also nearby are a dozen 24 hr regional hospitals with ER facilities.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join