It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Says it’s “an Act of Terror” (But No Ambulances?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

WHERE ARE THE AMBULANCES?

What is very interesting when you watch any of the footage that is coming out is that THERE ARE NO AMBULANCES OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TEAMS ANYWHERE NEAR THE SCENE!

At no time during the hours i have been watching have i seen any emergency medical staff! The entire area is cordoned off by police cars at either end of the street and NO AMBULANCES ARE ON SITE despite a hospital being situated close by.

I cannot say that this proves that we are looking at another orchestrated event, but one would think that when something like this happens we would expect to see at least some kind of medical response to the scene, right?

kevbakershow.com...

Has anyone got photos of any Ambulances at the shootings in Orlando, so we can put this to rest?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Triage area:

www.nydailynews.com...

Ambulances wouldn't be allowed to enter the hot zone. People are rescued by law enforcement and taken to triage.

Picture I'm referring to is towards the end of the article.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Ambulances / fire trucks / first responders (other than law enforcement) will be kept clear until the scene can be secured. Injured people were transported to local hospitals and we know this because doctors were giving press updates about injuries / status of individuals.

Injured / walking wounded leaving thee scene were treated. People / hostages could not be reached until gunmen was killed.

no conspiracy.. A precaution to keep people out so law enforcement can do there thing without fear of hitting first responders / first responders becoming hostages.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Oh those silly false flag NWO people, they forgot to hire fake ambulance drivers, right?

You guys caught em!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes I agree, however wouldn't there be ambulances parked nearby for transport?

How did the injured get to the hospital, did the victims drive themselves there? I do not see any ambulances part anywhere in any video.

Since when did we not dispatch ambulances where shootings are taken place?

I understand the police securing the location, but ambulances would be needed later on for transport, correct?
edit on 12-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Liveleak footage.

*******WARNING: GRAPHIC********

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 960pm3005America/Chicago16CDT05America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

"Nearby" is a relative concept. We don't know how large the security cordon was. Nor do we know where the triage area was. I doubt those firefighters and EMS walked there, and I doubt the 50-odd people transported to hospital walked there.

Unless we have cameras that covered every last area around the nightclub, kinda hard to say there weren't any ambulances there isn't it?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

How did the injured get to the hospital, did the victims drive themselves there? I do not see any ambulances part anywhere in any video.

Since when did we not dispatch ambulances where shootings are taken place?

I understand the police securing the location, but ambulances would be needed later on for transport, correct?

I was watching this live last night. There were many ambulances taking people out after they were carted off by civilians and pick up trucks.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

www.liveleak.com...

Thank you for the source.

I do see some ambulances parked in the street, my question has been answered satisfactory.

Problem solved!

edit on 12-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thank God the nightclub was a weapons free zone...

/end sarcasm

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

/end sarcasm

A poster said that even in Texas most bars or clubs are gun free, nice try do.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Liveleak footage.

*******WARNING: GRAPHIC********

www.liveleak.com...

There's your footage, oddly enough you would think that it's time there were ambulances there going by that.
Maybe they thought others may have been involved...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Orlando Regional, (largest, or maybe 2nd largest hospital in the region) was only a few blocks north of the shooting. No use jeopardizing emergency personnel when most of the victims were easily dragged the 2 or 3 blocks to the hospital ER.

edit on 12-6-2016 by ReprobateRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

/end sarcasm

A poster said that even in Texas most bars or clubs are gun free, nice try do.

That's because it is illegal to carry a gun while intoxicated in Texas.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site a question -

Does anyone else find the timing of this shooting and Clinton's scandals / Obama linked to those scandals interesting? Every time we have some mass event its comes in the middle of some scandal this administration is linked to.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Dude....

cricket are chirping.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I saw ambulances in every video.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

/end sarcasm

Well, yes. You don't want random people shooting in in a crowded, dark night club with strobe lighting. Can't see the shooter. Bullets ricochet.

It would been worse if there were more guns involved. Not the right environment.

edit on 12-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

My point is regardless of how strict gun laws are people seeking to do harm don't care about them. The concept behind a weapons free zone in establishments like this are only going to be followed by law abiding citizens.

The law designed to protect individuals in places like this in effect made them victims by removing their ability to defend themselves and others. Contrary to the liberal left propaganda law enforcement cannot always be the first line of defense. When we are called its almost always after the fact.

The first line of defense when law enforcement / intelligence services fail is in fact the people.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join