It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between Orlando Terror Shooting, San Bernadino and Washington Naval Yard...and more?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

G4S is in the top five of private employers in the world for number of employees. Most f them are Chuck E Cheese security guards, but they do have a division of mercenaries.
They used to be owned by a Danish company called Falck before they merged with Securicon.
You're talking oilfield, ambulance, military. Weapons training and permits without the background check of law enforcement or military.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GorillaSnoop
a reply to: Bigburgh

G4S is in the top five of private employers in the world for number of employees. Most f them are Chuck E Cheese security guards, but they do have a division of mercenaries.
They used to be owned by a Danish company called Falck before they merged with Securicon.
You're talking oilfield, ambulance, military. Weapons training and permits without the background check of law enforcement or military.

I was trying to find a link between g4s and Halliburton. I'm aware of their long history. Must have government contractors on the brain today.😊

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
2 attacks in places where they run security could be coincidence. 3 is upping the odds to near impossible. 4 is convictable in court. The UN tie is very interesting given how they want to see the world disarmed (except for themselves as always).
Great find!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He was using an AR 15?... Humm... So, a security guard in a night club with an AR15? What? Are you sure it was an AR 15?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yep. Nail on head. These guys are a low margin, high volume contractor and win business on how cheap they are.

Employing 3rd party nationals and poorly qualified people is how they keep costs down. Plus I doubt they do very much background checking.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is why the internet can be awesome...G4S...wackenhut...names that form a bread crumb trail that could lead to the dragons lair...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: matafuchs

If they all claim alligence to ISIS then there is a clear link.

ISIS are becoming masters at recruiting via the Internet and our govt's supposedly are watching all things done on the net, and these terrorists are on their radar, so how come nothing is ever done to stop them?

Instead the FBI find stooges to set up instead of stopping the real threat.

Btw, nice catch with the security company of it all pans out. If you know this then surely the authorities know this and they do nothing.

The FBI, NSA and CIA are all in on this to indoctrinate the public into believing we must sacrifice liberty in trade for safety. It is the only explanation that covers the way they have been doing things, and they also need these things to happen, but they are behind much of it so it goes the way they want it to.
Just my observation of it. I know it is true and others do as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Well this is interesting. Orlando had a mass shooting drill a few months ago... not that it necessitates anything.

G4S had been requesting upgrades for Killeen/Fort Hood for well over a year, but it was granted only a month after the mass shooting. $1.8 million is pretty significant.

In 2012 a G4S employee shot 3 co-workers. He left his passport at home yet tried to cross the border to the US, and later claimed amnesia during the incident...

Then there's that G4S guard in France who was killed in his home, implying somebody had to know his personal address. G4S contradicted all media sources which claimed his identification and uniform was unaccounted for; they also contradicted the claim that he guarded nuclear-related facilities. Curious. It may simply be public relations control but it is interesting nonetheless...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
If I'm not mistaken, G4S is also responsible for security at the Olympics.

This company hires thousands of people. Sounds like they have some inside operatives. Holy moly!!

Didn't they get a hundreds of millions in a contract for past Olympic bids that everyone was up in arms about? Not only that, but I remember a lot more issues coming up with this company. They've been in the thick of it a few times.

G4S provided outer security for Area 51, and others places similar.

Were the G4S security problems with 2012 Olympics planned?

G4S hiring out for work on BP contract vessels

G4S investigated for overcharging millions on .gov contracts.

G4S has mystery buses in the desert.

G4S (Wackenhut) Arms linked to murders.

Im sure everyone remembers the commotion around the olympics. Whether people believe a false flag was planned and thwarted, or rumours of one had some alternative purpose, the only common denominator was that G4S was involved in security, so take that however you'd like. Just pointing out its not the first time they've been mentioned.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Good work -- disturbing find. I'm convinced the NWO Cabal is using the Far Left and the Radical Islamists to do their dirty work of destroying the First World nations -- and Depopulation.

What's especially disturbing is these people are being entrusted with nuke security.

Even Newt Gingrich said on TV that it was only a matter of time before the Islamic terrorists get a hold of nukes.

I think that might be the plan.

This supports the nuke nightmare I had.

Curiously, the Hopi Elders predicted about 60 years ago that the US would be destroyed by nukes from the "lands that first saw the (spiritual) Light" -- that means the Mideast and possibly Pakistan. Very curious when one considers that in the late 1950's/early 1960's the greatest threat to the US was considered to be the Soviet Union.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Mateen Associated with Former Bodyguard of CIA Operative Sheikh Omar Abdul-Rahman

Omar Mateen was a follower of Marcus Dwayne Robertson, a former US Marine who acted as a bodyguard for the “Blind Sheikh” Omar Abdul-Rahman, according to news reports.

Abdul-Rahman was a spiritual leader of the CIA-backed mujaheddin in Afghanistan. In the 1980s, he “became involved with the US and Pakistani intelligence officials who were orchestrating the [Afghan] war. The sixty or so CIA and Special Forces officers based there considered him a ‘valuable asset,’ according to one of them, and overlooked his anti-Western message and incitement to holy war because they wanted him to help unify the mujaheddin groups,” The Atlantic Monthly reported.
Source

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Almost every company in the country is affiliated with the military somehow. If the terrorist had a job at all it's going to connect to the military.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Looks like grievances about Mateen amounted to nothing,

A former Fort Pierce police officer who once worked with Omar Mateen for G4S Security says that Mateen routinely made homophobic and racial comments. In addition, he talked about killing people.

The former officer, Daniel Gilroy, says he complained to his employer several times, but it did nothing in response. Why? According to Gilroy, it failed to act because Mateen is Muslim.
-Source

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Excellent find, and wow!!! Now, to see who is controlling that company.......

You just know some bigger group is behind them, if they are connected.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Great work OP! What I wonder is did anyone catch flight paths or know of a way to access archived flight tracker data to see if planes were circling area before, during or after? If so any odd tail numbers? Maybe alphabet agencies that may do business with G4S could have been over head?

I am on mobile so I apologize for lack of link yet YT channel Dahboo77 had interesting video with an Orlando Craigslist security add for 75 immediate class D security personnel for the night this heinous act happened...unknown if it connects.

I will say once in a Vegas bar I met a security guy who was a regular. He worked for wackenhut...mysterious individual to say the least...had a cia vibe to him. He would always say the gate guards are the regulars guards and the security response teams he was on were up there with spec ops. He worked the Nevada test site for many years. I heard a year back or so that wackenhut changed names to G4S when a acquaintance of mine got hired on for K-9 patrol of downtown Las Vegas empty building dispersing homeless folk.

With Electric Daisy Festival happening in Vegas soon and G4S known to work events we better keep our awareness up!

Look forward to following this thread

Interesting times we live in...i hope the light defeats the dark sooner than later

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven1354

Thanks for sharing, here's the video;

Bombshell Details On the 'Pulse Shooting' In Orlando and More!

Police scanner audio missing from archives at 1:32

G4S was also mentioned

Craigslist ad starts at 4:24
I wonder if (instead of ff, etc) maybe they were looking for more security after the Christina Grimmie was murdered with already having the area on alert.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

ISIS at this point has become the anonymous of terrorists groups. They are encouraging lone wolfs to use their name so that ISIS seems why more powerful and capable then they actually are. This is why the FBI is not " stopping real threats". Becuase there is no real connection between the organization of ISIS and these shooters. The only connection is a shared ideology.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This is a very spooky thread indeed, however I wonder if rather than Isis or whatever, this attack was designed & orchestrated against the LGBT community specifically to shut them up regarding the "bathroom" fiasco which has garnered so much media coverage? Nothing like fear to keep a lid on things.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I went for a job with G4 and the whole proof of identification process was laughable.
I admit it was many years ago but cutting corners seems to be the norm for them.
I am British so I was applying for a British G4 firm based in wales. At the time of my interview which was a mass interview a lot of the applicant's were of different ethnic backgrounds.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

What about this report I just stumbled on, is this true?

WHERE ARE THE AMBULANCES?

What is very interesting when you watch any of the footage that is coming out is that THERE ARE NO AMBULANCES OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TEAMS ANYWHERE NEAR THE SCENE!
At no time during the hours i have been watching have i seen any emergency medical staff! The entire area is cordoned off by police cars at either end of the street and NO AMBULANCES ARE ON SITE despite a hospital being situated close by.
I cannot say that this proves that we are looking at another orchestrated event, but one would think that when something like this happens we would expect to see at least some kind of medical response to the scene, right?

kevbakershow.com...

I doubt EMT's would get too close with an active hostage situation.
They won't move closer until the scene is secure per the law enforcement on scene

ps would you want to dodge bullets for $15/hr?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join