It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between Orlando Terror Shooting, San Bernadino and Washington Naval Yard...and more?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So what you're saying is that Islam is only a scapegoat those in power are using to further gun control?

Why are we singling Islam out then? That's like saying guns kill people. Islam doesn't kill people, people kill people, right? That's the argument I hear from gun supporters all the time.

The reason why Islam is for many reasons:

The secret cabal behind this includes Christian fanatics, right –wing fanatics, Zionist fanatics ( remember 911)and many, many more reasons to scapegoat Islam.

It also includes Egyptology fanatics who were pissed off by the millennium

A lot of mysterious very, very deep stuff

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think youre on to something...which leads me to think other things like..

If you figured this out from searching the internet, there's no way the abc orgs don't know about it. Sooooo, if they are doing nothing about it, the only conclusion would be that they are in on it.

Freaky stuff, strange days.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This should almost be a thread on its own...great find

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
We don’t have nor will we get a smoking gun unless they give it to us.

And they just might do that…so I would keep looking.

They don’t care that we know because the mainstream sheep will never accept it…they are slaves of the Zionist press.

I always think on all levels:

Mainstream and Conspiracy

Sometimes on the mainstream can smoke out the conspiracy

Never reject mainstream info for example

Did you know folks that the Jews built the Roman coliseum?

That’s right, 20 thousand Jewish slaves BUILT THE ENTERTAINMENT EMPIRE FOR ANCIENT ROME

And today those same Jews run the worlds empire for entertainment: news and Hollywood

Keep lookin

seek and ye shall find

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Were G4S not responsible for the security of an airport in question on 911?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Why those places?

Simple reasons. All are very populated areas.
And the fact that the east, west, and now southern areas of the U. S. have now been hit. Doesn't it make sense for the next one to occur in either the north or the central area of the U. S.?
edit on 12-6-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I made a comment about Wackenhut on another thread recently, I can not remember what it was related to, but I recalled that they were also the guys who provided security at area 51 and some other military installations.

I am not sure if this is Baader Meinhof phenomenon:

The illusion in which a word, a name, or other thing that has recently come to one's attention suddenly seems to appear with improbable frequency shortly afterwards (not to be confused with the recency illusion or selection bias).[39] Colloquially, this illusion is known as the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon.[40]

Or a really creepy fact of modern times but...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Why those places?

Simple reasons. All are very populated areas.
And the fact that the east, west, and now southern areas of the U. S. have now been hit. Doesn't it make sense for the next one to occur in either the north or the central area of the U. S.?

This could of happened anywhere. Unless your allowed to carry in a place that serves liquor. I could be wrong but thought it was pretty universal when going into certain places armed. Will check the laws...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

"It is known throughout the industry that if you want a dirty job done, call Wackenhut." -retired FBI agent, William Hinshaw in a September 1992 SPY Magazine article by John Connolly.

www.sourcewatch.org...

Front company

In the same above mentioned SPY Magazine article, 18 year terrorism expert and CIA analyst, William Corbett, stated "For years, Wackenhut has been involved with the CIA and other intelligence organizations, including the Drug Enforcement Agency.

Wackenhut would allow the CIA to occupy positions within the company [in order to carry out] clandistine operations." He went on to say Wackenhut provided the intelligence agencies with information and was paid in return "in a quid pro quo arrangement".

This would explain in part the huge number of contracts awarded to Wackenhut in delicate areas of the national security, such as embassies and nuclear plants, and the $150 million increase in work under the Reagan Administration.

Real sinister group indeed

The cats getting let out of the bag and he's roaring like a lion

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There also doing it from a right wing angle: Government buildings, San Bernardino

Gay party: Orlando

Boston Marathon

It’s a real right wing group

Wackenhut was also a sponsor of the famous ALEC

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I got you now the Midwest is left: they got east, Boston, West, SB, South, Orlando.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Remember this guy? Killed in Orlando?

www.slate.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hmmmm, they got an 8 Million dollar contract to do services for ICE from 9/25/2007 through 9/24/2009!

That is just 1 I found and I just started digging!

They also hold contracts with UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Appears they are HUGE. Reminds me of DynCorp.....

ICE dot gov

"[The U.S. subsidiary] operates sensitive government contracts requiring high-level security clearances and is therefore managed under a proxy board structure in order to comply with U.S. national security regulations," the announcement said. "The company believes that an alternative parent would be able to create or add more value to the business than G4S."

The U.S. company, G4S Government Solutions Inc., had about $600 million in revenue in 2012, and provided security, facilties management, training and mine-clearance services to several U.S. agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Energy, Homeland Security and Defense.

G4S had contracts with U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, both under DHS, to provide border security at the U.S.-Mexico border and to transport illegal immigrants in fortified buses.

The company said it would keep its U.S. commercial security business, which provides security services and technology to commercial companies and federal and state governments that do not require security clearances. The revenue of G4S' U.S. commercial operations totaled about $1.8 billion in 2012, it said.

Security Firm G4S To Sell US Government Contracts Biz

Geeze this stinks to high heaven. This is a conspiracy that has many probable levels and some that might rock the very foundation of credibility of our law enforcement if they don't stop looking the other way. In fact, three times says they did all they could to NOT arrest him when it appears he was Gitmo material. I pray the FBI gets this right for today and all time.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Remember this guy? Killed in Orlando?

www.slate.com...

Great thread and no i didn't remember that guy. Great find, at least a million stars for the detective work all of you.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

There also doing it from a right wing angle: Government buildings, San Bernardino

Boston Marathon

Unlike our so called right wing, these haters ARE the right wing. THIS ISIS movement is the ideology of right wing. The left always wants to cause confusion about Conservatives who think corruption is criminal 1st and foremost, and that poor lifestyle choices are to be shunned but are your choice if you don't force something on them to make it happen. In fact they are way different than people who will kill you for those "freedoms". I see what you were trying to do and you can rethink this now, I pray.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Or, they are helping stage such attacks so that the Obama administration, and Obama himself can say "see? another gun related problem we need the UN gun control policy enforced now"...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Boston Marathon

Humm...no... Why do people always want to claim that religious fanatics have to be only right wing, and only right wing governments go after gays etc?... This is not true. In Cuba the leftist communist regime even imprisoned gays and transvestites before castro's daughter went open about her being bysexual or lesbian. In the U.S.S.R. (when it was openly communist) homosexual acts were illegal.

Not to mention that there are/were many left wing governments that were also religious. So no, religion isn't necessarily something exercised only by people and groups that lean to the right. There can be leftists who are also against the LGBT community.

edit on 12-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Havent had chance to read through the thread but this seems interesting just based on the OP!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Look…I’m not doing politics from this perspective.

From the conspiracy angle this isn’t right/left for me at least, it’s right/wrong.

I like the investigative aspect of this thread...gathering information.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Incase ats has forgot. I'm going to link some of the Wackenhut's G4S threads on ats over the years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To sum it up folks. Wackenhut/G4S is not new to like minded ATS'rs
edit on 12-6-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

If you do the ats search, just type wackenhut security g4s. And 3 pages will come up.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join