It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many laws non-terror or gun control- getting passed across the US right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is in the rant section, not in the general chit chat or anything because its presumptive; albeit likely to be true if history taught us anything.

First off, not to desensitize the magnitude of recent events and foiled events, one must wonder, while Bernie just asked for statehood for DC, what other major dealings and transactions and bills are getting secretly passed and will only come to light after the [now almost proverbial] terror dust settles.

im also betting in the midst of all this chaos the Hilary email debacle will get swept up under the rug. that rapist swimmer's sentence will go as agreed on, a whooping 6 months [poor guy]. and the China sea dispute will start to gain equilibrium from all parties after a lucrative deal pleases all parties involved [somehow even the US has a stake in this]. as for the gun law idiocy and bathroom bills, yea you guessed it, blah blah blah.
NATO has a new ballistic missile system getting to be deployed making Russia and [their allies] antsy.. oh and that new spy satellite we just launched... its business as usual.

Im getting sick of this.
Ive seen this too many times to fall for it. the news should report recent terror attacks along with the above mentioned equally [not likely]

seasoned members should be able to identify and know what im ranting about.

its in the rant section, because i didnt want to get bulldozed by those who are already too enthralled in this mornings events and call me insensitive.
wipe those eyes open. a lot is happening in the background.
edit on 12-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
This is in the rant section, not in the general chit chat or anything because its presumptive; albeit likely to be true if history taught us anything.

First off, not to desensitize the magnitude of recent events and foiled events, one must wonder, while Bernie just asked for statehood for DC, what other major dealings and transactions and bills are getting secretly passed and will only come to light after the [now almost proverbial] terror dust settles.

im also betting in the midst of all this chaos the Hilary email debacle will get swept up under the rug. that rapist swimmer's sentence will go as agreed on, a whooping 6 months [poor guy]. and the China sea dispute will start to gain equilibrium from all parties after a lucrative deal pleases all parties involved [somehow even the US has a stake in this]. as for the gun law idiocy and bathroom bills, yea you guessed it, blah blah blah.
NATO has a new ballistic missile system getting to be deployed making Russia and [their allies] antsy.. oh and that new spy satellite we just launched... its business as usual.

Im getting sick of this.
Ive seen this too many times to fall for it. the news should report recent terror attacks along with the above mentioned equally [not likely]

seasoned members should be able to identify and know what im ranting about.

its in the rant section, because i didnt want to get bulldozed by those who are already too enthralled in this mornings events and call me insensitive.
wipe those eyes open. a lot is happening in the background.

Are you saying the rant section is likley to be true? It's not.

All of the things you have mentioned, most of us have the ability to find all of those issues. To not be distracted by some of them in favor of others. If you are talking about the country at large, this has always been true.

In regard to China's man-made islands, I am not sure if they can do that or not. It will take international law experts to decide that.

In regard to Hillary and her emails, no one HERE has forgotten.

In regard to the 6 month rape sentence, the prosecutor has a chance to appeal the sentence. that is legal fact. The whitehouse.gov petition has reached the needed amount of signatures.

DC statehood? Not the frst time it had been brought up.

Anti missile system has been in the news for months.

So, what are people missing?

Is the recent terrorism in Orlando a false flag?

If you find something, please let us know.
edit on 12-6-2016 by reldra because: typos

edit on 12-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
why are you asking me if the attacks in orlando was a false flag? is that your way of insinuating or putting words in my mouth. why not re read the first paragraph of op, then you can blindly go get the latest on the victims and culprit from every news source known to man.

while all eyes on 'terris' and bathrooms in target, a lot of agenda are possibly being pushed.

i dont know where you got 'false flag' from anything i wrote, other than the news will only be reporting on the attacks pretty much 24/7 as opposed to other pertinent dealings which will effect everyone.
edit on 12-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I was thinking the same while out walking earlier , Another shooting in the states & how desensitized people are getting to these events going on .

But never let a good crisis go to waste !

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You are right in what you say.

his also needs to be seen in a wider context. Every time governments pass legislation, it impacts on and restricts the rights, freedom, privacy, choices and options of the very people they claim to be representing and whose freedoms, rights and privacy they claim to be protecting.

top topics

join