It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wastes No Time Politicizing Orlando Massacre

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

When ISIS/ISIL is a memory, a stain on pages of history, another Islamic group will rise up and kill people across the globe in the name of Muhammad (PBUH).

What will you say then? What will the new excuse be?

A barbaric custom rooted in the 8th Century and unwilling to advance is the cause for yesterdays violence. Blame American exceptionalism, blame Trump, blame the GOP, blame 2% of 2% of Islam's followers, the hard truth is: it couldn't happen if it wasn't allowed to happen due to weak policy. When you are more afraid to offend people than you are of people being killed this is the result. Now there are bodies for the Left to parade around and say "this is what guns do" while ignoring the fact that Americans are now being attacked on American soil and our President does NOTHING.

Radicals are like the Infantry. They couldn't do their job without support. Their sympathizers and those that remain silent push those "less than 2%" into the 20-30 areas and that alone is reason enough to change immigration law. As much as I hate Trump he is 100% right when he said "stop until we know what the hell is going on".

edit on 13-6-2016 by 200Plus because: change not chance

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: imitator

Question...

I keep seeing people complain about Obama not saying "radical Islamic terrorism". How would him saying the words "radical Islamic terrorism" instead of just "terrorism" change anything?

It wouldn't change anything. So lets move on now.

Because someone who cant or refuses to recognize a problem correctly is someone who cant or refuses to solve it.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Well, its a good thing people are becoming fast aware of them then isn't it?

Every Empire known to man has fallen.

This one too shall fall however not to the honor of ISLAM, but rather, to the narcissistic ideals of those who feel they are above all others.

We have a Govt who are shameful to the Majority and who toss people prezzies like free phones and meal tickets. This too shall pass...

In Rome, this was done also, the Emperor gave the people Bread and Spectacles to keep them silenced.

People have forgotten their own history, i truly hope they wake up before the Storm arrives.
edit on 6/13/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
We're living in a time where psychopathy is encouraged, celebrated and rewarded. I'm talking about Trump.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kazanoom

I feel for you, really i do...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
the kind of asshole who as an inflated self image and an out of control ego

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: buster2010

You have asked me that before and the answer is still the same.

It's cute that you remember me!

I think you're just disavowing to fit in.

Sorry but there was no need to remember you. Virtually every Islamophobe on the forum has accused me of being a Muslim.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Bomb the hell out of Raqqa first, then Mosul, then the next 48 largest population centers in ISISstan, since it was 50 Americans murdered. 50 dead Americans, 50 smoking craters that used to be cities in ISISstan. Sure, it's not a fair trade, but then there aren't enough warm bodies to leave for the buzzards in all of ISISstan to make up for 50 dead Americans.

Great way of making even more terrorist by killing even more innocent people. I'm sorry in your eyes none of them Muslims are innocent are they? They are Muslim so they must die. Hitler would have supported your way of thinking.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Islam has been a Christian problem for 1394 years.

Fixed it for you. To say that Islam has been a world problem from the time it started just shows ignorance of history. Islam has made many contributions to mankind over the years. It wasn't until after the discovery of oil in the ME that Islam became a problem because western nations were overthrowing governments to get more friendly people in charge.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Domo1
Islam is a cancer on this planet.

It must be very liberating to have such a clarity of hate. I mean seriously, to disparage so broadly the people who brought us coffee is just plain unenlightened. Radical weaponized Islam is a direct product of American foreign policy and our funding of the ultra-radical Madrass' in Pakistan, beginning in the 1970's. ISIS would not exist if that never happened.

History, learn it.

Wait, aren't you supposed to be top dog around here? Why are you checking this person? You are the top dog.

And you're making a lot of taboo mistakes as well. Telling this person to learn history? Unless you're closely related or good friends I can't imagine you know how much has been learned by this person.

Another one of your mistakes is arguing that radical Islam is a fairly new product. Sure, THIS version was born out of the corruption of something clearly more peaceful, but why do YOU ignore history? I write "ignore" and give you the benefit of doubt you have indeed read enough history.

Islam was born in fire. It was LITERALLY born out of war. It has been warring non-stop on the fringes of its empires, which grow and shrink (but mostly grow), for over a thousand years. History is littered with examples of Islamic conflict. And most of it is not State sponsored or Royally driven.

But back to my point. Why do you, YOU, head honcho, need to slap someone down? I thought ideas were welcomed here. It's clear only some are...

As of late there has been a push to name "bigots" and "racists", reiterate forum rules and threats to ban. Deny ignorance, please. But your ignorance. Don't deny someone else's.

See, that's the whole enchilada. We say Deny Ignorance. Is this a catchy website slogan or are they words to be taken literally? If they are, then we must make sure we know what they mean.

IMO "Deny Ignorance" is an internal action. You make up your own mind and deny what you think is ignorant. It is, after all, for self betterment, yes? It's not like you denying someone else's ignorance is going to change their mind or change them. Denying ignorance is something you do for yourself.

I think you should try to keep that in mind, if you agree.

Also, it's beneath you. You are the top dog, right?

I can't believe no one else is calling him out on that. They said nothing wrong or untrue and he just came in and condescended to her then deleted her post. Well. I for one will always have ad-block on and never donate a dime. I have already gotten a warning as well and couldn't figure out what for. This site has definitely got an agenda. Go watch on You Tube the "Truth About The Crusades". Turns out Muslims were invading Europe for 300 years before the Europeans went on their bad mean white man crusade. Turns out all of North Africa and the Middle East used to be super Christian. Why aren't there any Christians there any more? Is it because the white man was mean to them in the 1970s? Learn some history Mr Owner Man before you try and tell other people to learn it.

And as to the OP. Wow, just wow. I think Orwell said something about the truth sounding especially painful to one who has heard nothing but lies. Does it physically grate on your ears? I think that's the cognitive dissonance and if you can just do a little more research we can redpill you and you can wake up and ride the Trump Train all the way to November and help us stop this horrible plummet we're in.

And to buster2010/Sheldon I personally think Islam needs a reformation but anything like that must come from within Islam not imposed on it by anyone. I also think most Muslims are great peaceful people. But we shouldn't deny that all though not all Muslims are terrorists, all recent terrorists are Muslim and there really is a problem there. And you're probably right, bombing everything might not fix it. But we need to do something. Obama has tried the dog fight tactic of rolling over on his back for them the last 8 years and instead of them honoring that time honored submission technique ISIS is going for our throats to kill us. Somewhere between genociding them and laying here on our backs dying we need to find a middle road.
edit on 13-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

When ISIS/ISIL is a memory, a stain on pages of history, another Islamic group will rise up (PBUH).

Yep. Or another one will be created/manufactured in standard, cyclic fashion, whether accidentally or intentionally.

Every few years it's another group: we had the Taliban, al Quaeda, but the heightened effect of fear wore off (even if they're still around), so ISIS comes along and we have the next group we can exploit to induce fear into the west. Once the effect wears off it will be another group, and so on.

There always has to be a boogeyman, and the government, and the media always fuel the fire to keep us afraid.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

When ISIS/ISIL is a memory, a stain on pages of history, another Islamic group will rise up (PBUH).

Yep. Or another one will be created/manufactured in standard, cyclic fashion, whether accidentally or intentionally.

Every few years it's another group: we had the Taliban, al Quaeda, but the heightened effect of fear wore off (even if they're still around), so ISIS comes along and we have the next group we can exploit to induce fear into the west. Once the effect wears off it will be another group, and so on.

There always has to be a boogeyman, and the government, and the media always fuel the fire to keep us afraid.

But they're getting stronger. Taliban and Al Qaeda wish they could hold territory like ISIS does. If anything it's a hydra and the more heads we chop off the more grow back. Taliban probably wasn't something to be afraid of, Al Qaeda was kind of scary, but if you're not afraid of ISIS I dunno what to tell you.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
A person would have to be a complete fool to think Trump is the only one politicizing.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LordDraconia

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Can one of say...

"theantediluvian wastes no time knocking Trump over Orlando massacre"

To the same effect?

That would be comparable if..

Trump being a victim of his own desperate ego was equivalent to being the victim of the horrific attack in Orlando.

Trump begs for attention and then declares himself a victim when he doesn't get the attention he wants...And it's all about him no matter who dies.

Man-baby.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LordDraconia

But they're getting stronger.

Because we're laying waste to the power structures that kept them in check (many we also created, ironically) and from becoming so strong.

If anything it's a hydra and the more heads we chop off the more grow back.

Exactly. It's largely our fault, because of our foreign policy and our *general* broad-sweeping condemnation of ALL Muslims as terrorist and Islam as a "cancer."

We're creating the very thing we're trying to fight because we're too stupid to see that in (how we're) fighting it we're strengthening and enabling it.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
A person would have to be a complete fool to think Trump is the only one politicizing.

No he's not the only one, but he's also not exempt.

The general hypocrisy is one side condemning Obama et al for politicizing it, but trying to somehow excuse Trump from doing the same.

That's intellectually (and politically) dishonest.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Islam has been a Christian problem for 1394 years.

Fixed it for you. To say that Islam has been a world problem from the time it started just shows ignorance of history. Islam has made many contributions to mankind over the years. It wasn't until after the discovery of oil in the ME that Islam became a problem because western nations were overthrowing governments to get more friendly people in charge.

The people of the middle east could have been worshipping the Spaghetti Monster and an extreme element would have evolved under the oppressive dictatorships and multi-generational war-zones.

Koni in Africa is a good example (Lords Resistance Army) of what could grow in the dark corners of Christianity with enough oppression and violence.

If Islam disappeared from the world in a millisecond, nothing would change...same people, same agenda's, same guns, same sociopaths...just a different name for the God they use an excuse.

The Crusades failed despite a couple hundred years of trying...cuz they got confused about the difference between battling an army and battling a religion. You can't defeat a religion...you can however kill a psychopath or destroy an army or create a climate conducive to peace.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Trump did not "politicize" this as much as he felt good about it. His first instinct was to literally and publicly congratulate himself on twitter.

It's a whole different Trump brand of sick.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

No he's not the only one, but he's also not exempt.

The general hypocrisy is one side condemning Obama et al for politicizing it, but trying to somehow excuse Trump from doing the same.

That's intellectually (and politically) dishonest.

I'll tell you what's dishonest: pretending to be upset over one guy's politicizing when three of your favorite people are doing the same thing at the exact same time.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join