It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wastes No Time Politicizing Orlando Massacre

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: imod02

In situations like this we need a leader who's willing to act fast and tell the truth.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Act fast? Do do what? Take your guns? Bomb the hell out of...? Who, exactly? Ban all Muslims and kick out those that are American citizens living here legally?

What kind of "act fast" type of action would you like to see?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Islamic terror has a spot on the global map, a named leader to swear allegiance to. Eradicating the points of legitimacy will do wonders to curbing the tide of terror.

Work with Muslim leaders such as in Egypt to uphold the version of Islam that can peacefully coexist with all nations, not the Muslim Brotherhood and other quasi terror regimes that Obama has embraced allowing them to transform their evil schemes such as Arab Springs into reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Donald trump needed to speak to it. It needs to be called for what it is "Islamic Terror Attack."

Somehow I have the feeling that when he gets to the White House that everyone will be surprised at how fast he starts to act on Islamic terrorism and the host nations that sponsor them. And to rout it out in the United States.

edit on 12-6-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: buster2010

I love how desperate you kids are getting.

Admit your religion is the worst problem facing your globalist dreams.

Islam is a cancer on this planet.

My religion lol, the body count is on the usa side, go bomb more schools and hospitals, and then wonder why they hate the usa, its got nothing to do with your freedom.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
Donald trump needed to speak to it. It needs to be called for what it is "Islamic Terror Attack."

Somehow I have the feeling that when he gets to the White House that everyone will be surprised at how fast he starts to act on Islamic terrorism and it's host nations that sponsor them. And to rout it out in the United States.

Right, and how does tacking on "Islamic" change one single thing?

Does it stop one death in Orlando? One gunshot wound?

Or does it serve merely to politicize this tragedy?

It makes no difference that this lunatic thought he was acting on behalf of ISIS, Islam or Allah. None.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump is correct. If you cannot even mention the problem, you cannot address it, and you cannot fix it.

This coming from a guy who thinks that calling a person a bigot is the end of the Western world and who constantly admonishes people for believing that words have powers.

Am I wrong?

Why don't you tell me what you imagine that Obama using the words Islamic terrorists or something along those lines would actually accomplish that is being precluded by his preference for using the term terrorist?

What conversation aren't we having exactly? I'm intensely curious to know because it seems to me that the people making this irrational argument talk excessively — about nothing but how "Islam is a cancer" and "Islam is the problem." What is it that isn't being said?

After you've cleared that up, perhaps you could enlighten me as to what sort of actions a government can take to eradicate an idea?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Trump WINS again.

He won the debate, radical Islamic terror exists at home even though President Obama refuses to say the words.

Which leads to action needs to be taken as opposed to inaction through denying its existence.

Yes, it's all about Donald J. Trump winning.

I'd love to hear what action needs to be taken to stop a shooting like this.

Ban assault weapons? Oh no, too logical, not in line with the rabid beliefs of the base.

What will Trump do? Trash the Constitution and put all American Muslims in internment camps?

Revoke visas, profile, detain, deport and do full investigations of terror suspects along with vetting new entries to the country. Logical reasonable and legal steps that Islamic sympathizers have blocked us from doing. Obama banned the FBI from doing their jobs if people are Muslim and that didn't seem to work so well.

Revoke visas on what basis? Any Muslim? Certain nationalities? What's the recommendation?

Profile, detain, deport? What, any Muslim? All Muslim Americans? Who exactly?

Two full FBI investigations were done of this shooter. He was still able to buy the weapons with which he committed this massacre and without which he could not have committed it. 2nd Amendment baby, for the win! #retch

Vetting new entries to the country. Sure. We're doing that now.

What "logical, reasonable and legal steps" Have been prevented? Not enough waterboarding?

We're not talking about Obama. We're talking Trump, more specifically, the magic you think he's going to work.

Is this it? This is his great plan?

Any step taken will be one that Obama refused to or outright blocked. Deep investigations are not the same as noting someone with suspicion then placing them on inactive watch lists that are only made to cover politicians rear ends in case these people act out. Oh we knew about him, blah blah blah blame the other side of the political aisle, its the same story after every terror act at home.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump WINS again.

There you go. Tell us what you really care about. Trump could shoot you in the middle of the street, blame you for stepping in front of his bullet and you'd thank him and tell him he was a winner.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Trump WINS again.

He won the debate, radical Islamic terror exists at home even though President Obama refuses to say the words.

Which leads to action needs to be taken as opposed to inaction through denying its existence.

Yes, it's all about Donald J. Trump winning.

I'd love to hear what action needs to be taken to stop a shooting like this.

Ban assault weapons? Oh no, too logical, not in line with the rabid beliefs of the base.

What will Trump do? Trash the Constitution and put all American Muslims in internment camps?

Revoke visas, profile, detain, deport and do full investigations of terror suspects along with vetting new entries to the country. Logical reasonable and legal steps that Islamic sympathizers have blocked us from doing. Obama banned the FBI from doing their jobs if people are Muslim and that didn't seem to work so well.

Revoke visas on what basis? Any Muslim? Certain nationalities? What's the recommendation?

Profile, detain, deport? What, any Muslim? All Muslim Americans? Who exactly?

Two full FBI investigations were done of this shooter. He was still able to buy the weapons with which he committed this massacre and without which he could not have committed it. 2nd Amendment baby, for the win! #retch

Vetting new entries to the country. Sure. We're doing that now.

What "logical, reasonable and legal steps" Have been prevented? Not enough waterboarding?

We're not talking about Obama. We're talking Trump, more specifically, the magic you think he's going to work.

Is this it? This is his great plan?

Any step taken will be one that Obama refused to or outright blocked. Deep investigations are not the same as noting someone with suspicion then placing them on inactive watch lists that are only made to cover politicians rear ends in case these people act out. Oh we knew about him, blah blah blah blame the other side of the political aisle, its the same story after every terror act at home.

More about Obama. I don't care about Mr. Obama. This topic is not about Mr. Obama.

I want to hear about Mr. Trump. He claimed today that he was "right" about something. He is supposedly going to stop these things from happening. I'd like to know how.

Do you have facts about what Mr. Trump could do differently that would prevent the deaths and woundings of over 100 Americans?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

We can only battle ideas with ideas. For that, we have to criticize them. In order to criticize them, we have to define them.

Former Islamic extremists such as Tawfik Hamid and Maajid Nawaz have written books about their radicalization, and revealed their Islamic motivations. If former Islamic extremists are honest about it, perhaps we should try to be as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You have asked me that before and the answer is still the same.

It's cute that you remember me!

I think you're just disavowing to fit in.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove

Somehow I have the feeling that when he gets to the White House that everyone will be surprised at how fast he starts to act on Islamic terrorism and the host nations that sponsor them. And to rout it out in the United States.

If that were to be the case I would also be very surprised.

If Trump were to out and expose the nations behind the nations that host these "terrorist organizations," (LOL! And Hillary is going to release the truth about UFO's! So gullible...) the U.S. Government and their oil-for-arms BFF in the Middle East Saudi Arabia better be on that list!

Better yet.... why would he even wait to get into the White House to do so? Why not do it right now? Today? Yesterday?

Trump promises to fix things and offers no solution. The vast majority of posts offer no solution but a plethora of hate and vitorol.

And do not misconstrue me - I understand the frustration. The growing rise of radical "terrorists," is a real threat - plain and simple. However, it's a shame Americans didn't give a # about the rise of radical and modern day colonialism that's lasted decades and completely devastated regions of the world leaving "power vacuums," that all-in-all have been filled by pawns that are easily manipulated by worlds nations.

These events are tragic, but where many are now calling for outright actions that CLEARLY violate the Consistution it's getting incredibly #ing old.

Anytime any sort of incremental change was attempted to be implemented after a mass shooting in the U.S. occurred many vehemently defended that "the few should not represent the whole," and the Constituion was relentlessly used as a political tool.

Now many people are parading for actions that violate the Consistition and are happy in punishing the many for the actions of the few.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Domo1

You want to make war on 2 billion people.

You make war on ISIS a few thousand Goddam freaks

Question then. Then why don't any of the 2 billion (except a very few) take care of a few thousand Goddam freaks that are supposedly distorting their religious views? The few thousand are right in their own back yard.

If you were to watch something besides FOX then you would know that Muslims are fighting against ISIS.

I do watch somethings beside FOX and all I see are military aged Syrian males filing into places instead of fighting ISIS and protecting there own turf and religious culture antiquities that ISIS is destroying.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

All I see is Trump possibly offering a cure to the Islam problem. Obama and Clinton seek to medicate the symptoms. It's like big-pharma, the money is in medicating a problem, not making a cure. I'm thinking we're all getting a little tired of political medication.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

We can only battle ideas with ideas. For that, we have to criticize them. In order to criticize them, we have to define them..

Which was proven when we defeated the Nazis with ideas.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Revoke visas, profile, detain, deport and do full investigations of terror suspects along with vetting new entries to the country.

What no Yellow badges?
Don't go soft on me now.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There is no wrong time for truth. (Exception: if it's too late)
edit on 12-6-2016 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
50 people dead, god knows how many hurt and here we are worrying who is right obama or trump. Just feels wrong

Amen to that, I did see somewhere though, that the gunman's father said something about the gunman being annoyed by a gay kiss..

The father,

“We are apologizing for the whole incident. We weren’t aware of any action he is taking, we are in shock like the whole country. This had nothing to do with religion,” the gunman’s father, Mir Seddique, said. However, he also claimed his son got very angry when he saw two men kissing in downtown Miami recently."

“We were in Downtown Miami, Bayside, people were playing music,” Seddique said. “And he saw two men kissing each other in front of his wife and kid and he got very angry. They were kissing each other and touching each other and he said, ‘Look at that. In front of my son they are doing that.’ And they we were in the men’s bathroom and men were kissing each other."

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The only problem with your 'wasting no time' attack on Trump is that he has been warning of this for months.
Just accept he was right, as he was with Brussels, and stop worrying about the politics.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I love how desperate you kids are getting.

Admit your religion is the worst problem facing your globalist dreams.

Islam is a cancer on this planet.

...and the entire tumour needs to lanced from it's host!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join