It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wastes No Time Politicizing Orlando Massacre

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Islam only became a problem after their nations have been invaded for no reason by non Muslims. But please don't let history or facts get in the way of your delusion.

For no reason what do you mean please explain.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Domo1

You want to make war on 2 billion people.

You make war on ISIS a few thousand Goddam freaks

Question then. Then why don't any of the 2 billion (except a very few) take care of a few thousand Goddam freaks that are supposedly distorting their religious views? The few thousand are right in their own back yard.

If you were to watch something besides FOX then you would know that Muslims are fighting against ISIS.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

btw wasn't it Obama who truly politicized it by bringing up and talking against the second amended first before anything ? Yes it was.

I believe I addressed that multiple times in the OP, did I not?

You on the other hand are trying to have it both ways. You want to excuse away the same crap that you claim to hate about Obama when Trump does it. Either you're against it in either case, you're for it in both cases or you have inconsistent, irrational views stemming from cognitive dissonance.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Blaming Trump for Orlando will add millions of votes to his rising tally.

You mean like how repeatedly making this same statement will add stars to your total? You sly fox, you're a chip right off the 'ol sleazebag idiot whispering Donald Trump block!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Perhaps some of the Trump proxies here would like to explain exactly how he would have prevented this shooting spree by an American citizen who had never betrayed any radicalization nor even any great commitment to Islam prior to this act.

Is Mr. Trump a soothsayer? A prophet? Will his aura instantaneously reach out and strike down all enemies of America wherever they are if he were elected President?

Tell us, acolytes, what will your lord and master do to keep us "safe"?
edit on 12-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ad Homs gain votes for Trump too !!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Love it.

Obama went full retard and anti gun agenda, but Trump is bad for pointing out a VERY OBVIOUS PROBLEM.

ISLAM IS A PROBLEM

Mass violence in the US is the problem.

And most of it is not perpetuated by Muslims or in the name of Islam.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Ad Homs gain votes for Trump too !!

Weren't you doing something similar for Romney in 2012?

... how'd that work out for ya?

link   
we're so #ing divided shame on all of us...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

That's what they want. Now Halliburton can charge the military 100 dollars for doing a load of wash.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Love it.

Obama went full retard and anti gun agenda, but Trump is bad for pointing out a VERY OBVIOUS PROBLEM.

ISLAM IS A PROBLEM

Who the hell is going 'full retard' here?

"ISLAM IS A PROBLEM"

WTF is anyone supposed to do with that? If you are holding back on some brilliant solution to the issue of people killing one another in the name of religion, why don't you stop wasting time and tell us what it is? Because their is only one "end" to this particular way of thinking that you're so irrationally blathering about — continuous escalation, sucking in ever more people into a holy war that only a "retard," lunatic or fanatic would want — until we've piled the dead so high that we've collectively lost our will to continue fighting.

No thanks. I think I'll pass on that one but if you should know that as a supporter of such a thing, you're essentially no better than the people who would support ISIS.

In other words, you're part of the "the problem."

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Trump WINS again.

He won the debate, radical Islamic terror exists at home even though President Obama refuses to say the words.

Which leads to action needs to be taken as opposed to inaction through denying its existence.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump WINS again.

He won the debate, radical Islamic terror exists at home even though President Obama refuses to say the words.

Which leads to action needs to be taken as opposed to inaction through denying its existence.

Yes, it's all about Donald J. Trump winning.

I'd love to hear what action needs to be taken to stop a shooting like this.

Ban assault weapons? Oh no, too logical, not in line with the rabid beliefs of the base.

What will Trump do? Trash the Constitution and put all American Muslims in internment camps?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What will Trump do? Trash the Constitution and put all American Muslims in internment camps?

Probably. Or at least *try* to start deporting all of them right away, citizens or not, and ban all from entry.

Who knows. Authoritarianism at its best.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: buster2010

Islam only became a problem after their nations have been invaded for no reason by non Muslims. But please don't let history or facts get in the way of your delusion.

For no reason what do you mean please explain.

Glad to the doctors finally brought you out of your coma let me fill you in on what has happened of late.
First we invaded Afghanistan for no reason whatsoever. Before the war even started the Taliban told Bush show us proof of his involvement in 9/11 and they would hand over Bin Laden.

In Islamabad, a Taliban official at the Afghan Embassy said Mr. bin Laden was ready to give himself up, if the United States provided evidence of his involvement in the attacks in the United States. "He said, `I am not involved in this terrorist action. I am a guest in Afghanistan. But if they have evidence, I am ready for a trial,' " Suhail Shaheen, the deputy ambassador said. "We are telling the Americans, if he has violated his commitment, please prove it."
But guess what we had no proof.
Without Evidence, the Taliban Refuses to Turn Over bin Laden
Then we invaded Iraq. As everyone knows the public was lied to so they would support an invasion of a nation that had not attacked America.
Then we helped to overthrow Libya another nation that had done nothing to America.
We had no real reason to attack any of these nations.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Get us the hell out of the middle east and leave it to its own devices.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Trump WINS again.

Ban assault weapons? Oh no, too logical, not in line with the rabid beliefs of the base.

Revoke visas, profile, detain, deport and do full investigations of terror suspects along with vetting new entries to the country. Logical reasonable and legal steps that Islamic sympathizers have blocked us from doing. Obama banned the FBI from doing their jobs if people are Muslim and that didn't seem to work so well.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The common theme among all Islamic terrorism against the west, those both realized and foiled by authorities, is of course Islam. Disparate nationalities, unrelated targets, different methods, different ethnicities, different cultures, yet all justified by citing Islamic teachings. So unless one would argue their religion is only coincidental, there is nothing to excuse not mentioning it besides fear or stupidity.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: imod02

In situations like this we need a leader who's willing to act fast and tell the truth.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Act fast? Do do what? Take your guns? Bomb the hell out of...? Who, exactly? Ban all Muslims and kick out those that are American citizens living here legally?

What kind of "act fast" type of action would you like to see?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Trump WINS again.

Revoke visas, profile, detain, deport and do full investigations of terror suspects along with vetting new entries to the country. Logical reasonable and legal steps that Islamic sympathizers have blocked us from doing. Obama banned the FBI from doing their jobs if people are Muslim and that didn't seem to work so well.

Revoke visas on what basis? Any Muslim? Certain nationalities? What's the recommendation?

Profile, detain, deport? What, any Muslim? All Muslim Americans? Who exactly?

Two full FBI investigations were done of this shooter. He was still able to buy the weapons with which he committed this massacre and without which he could not have committed it. 2nd Amendment baby, for the win! #retch

Vetting new entries to the country. Sure. We're doing that now.

What "logical, reasonable and legal steps" Have been prevented? Not enough waterboarding?

We're not talking about Obama. We're talking Trump, more specifically, the magic you think he's going to work.

Is this it? This is his great plan?

edit on 12-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join