It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wastes No Time Politicizing Orlando Massacre

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is pre elections months, the president use politics also for the shooting when he call it a terrorist attack without all the facts due to the fact that Trump had made the immigration issues a priority under his campaign.

So is not surprised that Trump made a comment on the issue, now what is Hilary comment, well we don't have any.

edit on 12-6-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Blaming Trump for Orlando will add millions of votes to his rising tally.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Domo1

I am. What of it?

Nobody cares.

link   
a reply to: rupertg

I'm pretty sure that statement is relevant to the thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

In response to your OP Im guessing iys fairly safe to say that he received tweets congratulating him (whoever sent those is messed up) and he responded.

As for getting tough etc etc Ill guess again its about being carefull who gets into the country and actually doing something against ISIS.

I reckon all of that was pretty obvious but highlighting it doesnt help push your "Trump is the devil" point of view.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Specially when middle easternn immigration has been part of his campaign from the beginning. But hell he is been call a Islamophobic and a bigot for it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvianNo one needs to politicize it because the massacre already was political the moment the killer turned out to have done it in the name of ISIS and Islam. So i would say it is better to direct your claim to the hateful ISIS supporting murder instead. If you like to be honest about it that is.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Its NOT about Islam its about a group of perverts who have distorted their version of Islam

Your attitude makes things worse

You want to make war on 2 billion people.

You make war on ISIS a few thousand Goddam freaks

QQ

Islam is a cancer. Are you left leaning? islam HATES women and anyone that doesn't bow down. They actually kill gay people. Stop it, Islam is horrible.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

btw wasn't it Obama who truly politicized it by bringing up and talking against the second amended first before anything ? Yes it was.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
People have to learn to seek the truth. Sometimes the truth is very narrow...

Islam has almost 2 billion people

2 BILLION!

This is not about Islam

It’s about a vicious crazy sect of Wahhabi Muslims who have perverted that sect...

It’s a sect within a sect that the US empowered for political reasons and now the chickens come home to roost

Seek truth and facts NOT generalized propaganda, ignorance or dogma

It’s about a jack ass like Obama who does more harm than good by coddling ISIS

It’s about a demagogue like Trump who distorts and exploits this issue

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

OP wastes no time politicizing Trump...before the bodies are cold.

So very and so ironically true hat is.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I am. What of it?

Nobody cares.

Thought so.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
It's ok for the great orange to do anything in the eyes of his supporters. If Obama is an ass for politicizing the shooting then Trump is no different. Unfortunately the Trump supporters will flood this thread to make excuses for him or drift the thread away from him. Too late they have already shown up.

Nobody is or has been making excuses for it because there was no need for it. The whole ordeal is political. What people are arguing is why the OP thought i was ok to politicize that fact to support his agenda against a certain politician. Even Obama thinks it is political. The first thing he did was use it to attack the second amendment while trying to avoid the words "Islam" "ISIS" and "Terrorist".

The sheer hypocrisy from the SJW left never ceases to amaze.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You want to make war on 2 billion people.

You make war on ISIS a few thousand Goddam freaks

Question then. Then why don't any of the 2 billion (except a very few) take care of a few thousand Goddam freaks that are supposedly distorting their religious views? The few thousand are right in their own back yard.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Look at the WORLD. Islam is a problem.

Islam only became a problem after their nations have been invaded for no reason by non Muslims. But please don't let history or facts get in the way of your delusion.

Are you a Muslim? Answer that.

You have asked me that before and the answer is still the same. No I am not a Muslim. Just because I don't support the propaganda and blind hate against a religion doesn't mean I am from that faith.

Islam is the driving force behind almost all global conflict.

LOLOLOLOLOL Anyone that knows anything knows the banks are the driving force behind global conflict because war is the best money maker out there. Islam is just being used just like any other tool.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Islam is a cancer on this planet.

If you want my honest opinion, as an atheist, I'd be perfectly happy to see religious people cast off their mass delusions of invisible sky friends and the like.

A few of differences between you and me:

1. I'm an actual liberal. I believe that people are free to think or believe whatever they want — whether it's a religious belief, political belief or even a belief in the inherent superiority of their race or religion. We cannot police thoughts. I also believe in equality. For the same reason that I don't want your rights violated simply because of your own illiberal beliefs.

2. I'm a progressive and a very pragmatic one at that. I realize that prohibition has never worked. We can't prohibit tangible objects, do you really think we can prohibit ideas? What is the end game to this "Islam is a cancer" s# exactly? Putting the overwhelming majority of innocent Muslims into camps? Maybe a global holy war spanning generations and leaving the world in ruins (that's been tried a number of timesCrusader Domo and it didn't work). I'm all ears. If you got some sort of actual solution, lets here it.

In other words, what are you proposing that isn't both wholly wrong and entirely ineffectual?

That's a rhetorical question. The answer is obviously nothing.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

a reply to: theantediluvian No one needs to politicize it because the massacre already was political the moment the killer turned out to have done it in the name of ISIS and Islam. So i would say it is better to direct your claim to the hateful ISIS supporting murder instead. If you like to be honest about it that is.

Did Donald Trump "direct his claim" at ISIS? The murderer who killed all these innocent people and pledged allegiance to ISIS? Nope. He seized on an opportunity to promote not only his authoritarian, illiberal, regressive and caustic agenda, but to promote himself personally.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
One thing is for sure

15TH, 16TH, 17TH and 18th Century EURO Christianity is and was the ISIS of that time

Ask the Indians, Africans, and colonized Asians

They got away with their crimes btw

ISIS will pay because of today’s enlightened SECULAR world AND non Wahhabi Muslims

KURDS...SYRIANS...RUSSIANS...CHINESE ETC... WHO ARE FIGHTING ISIS WITH LITTLE HELP FROM AMERICA

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

"Islam only became a problem after their nations have been invaded for no reason by non Muslims. But please don't let history or facts get in the way of your delusion."

I think this is how many Christians feel in the U.S., as of late. But then, I'm an atheist, so I don't exactly appreciate how one religious group can become violent because another religious group 'invades their space.'

I condemn murder, no matter the religion involved.

I do agree that Islam is being made a scapegoat by the global elite though!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: buster2010

Just curious...

What's your alternative?

Close all military bases overseas and bring all our military back home and stop this useless war on terror. Ron Paul was right when he spoke about terrorist attacks against America.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join