It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wastes No Time Politicizing Orlando Massacre

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ya all just pissed because Trump beat Crooked Hillary to the punch. Are you telling me that HRC would not have used this massacre to her benefit if at all possible? She has already funneled millions through her foundation. He is well on her way to prison for lying about her emails. She even put american lives stake with her emails. SO i call BS. Donald Trump is the next president and he will be great. Hllary meanwhile will go to prison.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It was a Political Act to begin with . Islamic Terrorism is All about Politics Nowadays .

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I have to point out that you seem to be politicizing this tragedy on ATS as much or more than anyone else. And I believe I saw you accuse others of having fake sympathy for the lives lost, on another thread.

It really bothers me and I feel like you are being a huge hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'd rather vote for a president that doesn't put political correctness above American lives.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeKyu

The only thing that matters now is who ends it.

So macho of you.

Did you miss the part where it will not end because OUR actions also keep perpetuating it, or did you ignore it?

If one can't understand the causes of things one will never be able to solve things.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Can we just have a general statement from the Trump supporters that they're willing to allow their hero to tread the Constitution underfoot?

That seems to be the requirement of anything resembling honesty at this point.

Don't forget also supporting genocide.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I see exactly what you're attempting to do. It's a loaded question, but it has to do with the use of propaganda, which anyone can produce.

I stand by my initial statement as well as the entirety of my previous post (to which you replied), because it is logical and likely true.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Question. What changes if you call this event "Islamic terrorism" or just "terrorism"?

The source of motivation.
Might be important why?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Problem/reaction/solution = NWO
Understand ?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Problem/reaction/solution

So that's whats been going on, those basturds

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You know I would have thought people would have wanted the President to act immediately on a situation, not take weeks and endless games of cards and golf to decide what to do. You already have the example of Obama and his wishy-washy actions which haven't seemed to help the actual American people, so perhaps one that has their interests at heart and reacts immediately to the problem is what the USA needs.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I'd rather vote for a president that doesn't put political correctness above American lives.

As correct as you are...lets be clear here. Obama and Hillary understand that their lack of action, their desire to let un-vetted refugees into OUR country WILL cause the murder of some American citizens. There isn't a question about that in my opinion considering ISIS claims to be infiltrating them.

So...the leaders on the left have determined that at least some percentage of American citizen's deaths is ACCEPTABLE and allowing these refugees into OUR country is MORE IMPORTANT than those American lives.

Think about that for a moment. Personally...if they want to let them in, then they can sign a legal document taking personal responsibility for any death or injury they cause. I know they don't have enough balls between them to do that!!!

Our leaders think it is fine to have a few Americans die so they can appease Muslims. What kind of sick, twisted asses are running our country???

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Konduit

As correct as you are...lets be clear here. Obama and Hillary understand that their lack of action, their desire to let un-vetted refugees into OUR country WILL cause the murder of some American citizens. There isn't a question about that in my opinion considering ISIS claims to be infiltrating them.

So...the leaders on the left have determined that at least some percentage of American citizen's deaths is ACCEPTABLE and allowing these refugees into OUR country is MORE IMPORTANT than those American lives.

Think about that for a moment. Personally...if they want to let them in, then they can sign a legal document taking personal responsibility for any death or injury they cause. I know they don't have enough balls between them to do that!!!

Our leaders think it is fine to have a few Americans die so they can appease Muslims. What kind of sick, twisted asses are running our country???

Liberals, and their appeasers.

Sad but true.
edit on 14-6-2016 by poncho1982 because: typo

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I have to point out that you seem to be politicizing this tragedy on ATS as much or more than anyone else. And I believe I saw you accuse others of having fake sympathy for the lives lost, on another thread.

It really bothers me and I feel like you are being a huge hypocrite.

A round of applause.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
You knew how it was going to be played politically. Trump and the right bashed Obama and Hillary with it, some of it seeming self serving and some of it being legitimate. Obama and Hillary ran scared from the real issue and focused on guns and the need for tolerance and diversity, also coming across as self serving and also cowardly. Trump had the upper hand but he could have played it better. Obama and Hillary really couldn't do anything but try to take their lumps as best they could without offering any solutions. Its a fascinating if heart breaking twist of events. You have Obama who was raised as a moslem and is also a closeted homosexual( I firmly believe) and you have this happen. He's powerless to act although I don't think he could bring himself to care any way. He's way too self obsessed and manipulated and controlled to have an opinion. This walks the line between Islamic terrorism which helps Trump, and a mass shooting which helps Hillary and a hate crime against gays which helps neither. Hillary won't touch the quicksand that is moslems intolerance of gays since she's in bed with the arab oil cartel. Trump can't extend a hand to the gay community since it might alienate a small but needed base. And gun control can't be made the major focus no matter how much the left wants it to. Plus, we have another failure of the FBI and federal government which neither side can exploit. So complex and multi faceted and so many un attractive aspects to this. Our leaders and candidates and talking heads must have massive headaches in their shrunken heads over this.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Completely agree, OP. Obama isn't excused but Trump is just scum for using this as a "haha told you" moment. God save us if this man is president.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkchao45
Completely agree, OP. Obama isn't excused but Trump is just scum for using this as a "haha told you" moment. God save us if this man is president.

So Trump is scum for wanting to deal with Islamic Terrorism? Keep in mind he spoke after both Hillary and Obama did. I like what Ted Cruz had to say: basically We need to unite together all of us Americans left right, straight and gay against these terrorists.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Something else to add.

Liberals are quick to prohibit gun purchases from someone that was on a FBI list but are okay with voting for someone under FBI criminal investigation. Makes sense...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Both parties should take an equal trashing. One thought it could bomb the problem away, the other thinks catching flies with honey will do the trick.

I'm pretty sure Americans knew exactly what terrorist plans were 15 mind numbing years ago following 911 when America was told it would be destroyed from the inside, among many other threats. There were many, way back then who thought borders should have closed.

What is the first BASIC thing parents teach their kids about home safety? Lock the freakin' door!

edit on 6/14/2016 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Whether or not you or I agree with President Obama — and I think he missed the mark as this cowardly, homicidal scum would have passed a background check by all indications — his politicizing of the massacre is positively respectful next to Donald Trump's:

The Daily Beast - Donald Trump Makes Worst Mass Shooting In U.S. History All About Him

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart! 12:43 PM - 12 Jun 2016

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!
1:58 PM - 12 Jun 2016

What is he to be congratulated for exactly? What is this "toughness" and "vigilance" he's talking about? For that matter, what kind of asshole would even think to say that he "[appreciates] the congrats for being right" in the immediate aftermath of a terrorist attack?

The kind of asshole that had already tweeted a couple of first reactions to it and was subsequently addressing someone that responded to one of those tweets by saying to Trump "Congratulations for being right on Islamic terrorism."

I'm no Trump supporter, but I can read that Trump wrote he doesn't want congratulations - right there in the tweet.

What kind of asshole takes some viral media meme and runs with it without even checking?

Did you fall for Romney having murdered an ex-employee's wife too?

Harte

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join