It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wastes No Time Politicizing Orlando Massacre

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're at war with 2.1 Billion People in 57 countries.

I'm aware of the irony ... but THINK about that for a minute.

You mean 57 governments and some other well funded organizations right?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
His company could have reported him - a colleague resigned from the company because his warnings were ignored and he was scared of this individual. I don;t know why they didn't - maybe they were scared of being accused of islamaphobia.

Are you aware of all the actions the company DID pursue? Or are you just kneejerk assuming that they did nothing due to fear of repercussions?

His right to buy guns could have been revoked after his racist and extremist comments - which led to two FBI interviews.

Wait. Are you actually suggesting that racists should have their right to buy a gun revoked when they make racist and extremist statements? Or is such an action only applied to Muslims and not say rednecks yelling about how Obama is ruining the country?

He could have been forced to attend a series of interviews for a period of time to determine the depth of his radicalization - and jailed if he did not attend.

This is arguing for jailing someone without crime. That's illegal. Especially for an American citizen, which this guy was.

His family could have been drawn into the conversations - heck child support services seem to get very involved with extended families given the slightest evidence of child abuse, yet this murderer was allowed to walk around unmonitored and buy guns after not one, but two interviews with the FBI.

Again you are treading a fine line here. Non-muslims get AWFULLY irate when you suggest limiting gun purchasing rights for Americans and you are here advocating doing it to this American just because you are using the power of foresight to identify him as a terrorist AFTER he committed a terrorist attack.

Monitoring needs to increase and more than anything else the Muslim community need to step forward - words are not enough.

Oh boy! More surveillance! I can't believe I'm seeing such a thing suggested on a conspiracy theory website. Whenever has demanding more surveillance ever backfired on the populace? *cough*PRISM*cough*

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're at war with 2.1 Billion People in 57 countries.

I'm aware of the irony ... but THINK about that for a minute.

You mean 57 governments and some other well funded organizations right?

You should know me well-enough to know that I mean what I write.

Are you advocating going to war with 1.8 billion people and more than 50 countries as well?
edit on 13-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you think antagonizing the moderate Muslim community further while enforcing our heavy handed revenge against radical Muslim is a "solution"?

If a statement of fact antagonizes people, then they are the problem.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You can just as easily have the header reading.

Obama Wastes No Time Politicizing Orlando Massacre.

or Hillary Wastes No Time Politicizing Orlando Massacre.

Because both were out there before speaking before Trump.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeKyu

We are at war with Islam

No, we're not.

That's what *they* think because of our actions in their region and of the prevalence of attitudes like you just expressed (both which they take as evidence we are), which is also why some of our leaders are very careful in their choice of words.

To say we are at war with the whole is Islam is incorrect.

How much sooner this tragedy would have ended if as Trump says "Bullets were going in the other direction"

That's exactly what they (the extremists) want. Trump would vocalize exactly what they think we're already doing and what they want us to do, and would play right into their hands and their "jihad."

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Indigo5

You are so misinformed it is truly incredible. The man killed in Orlando was at his mosque two days ago...Live in denial. What Trump said in his speech is correct. Islamic Terrorism needs to stop in the US.

Jesus Christ..."Islamic Terrorism needs to stop in the US"??????

That is Trumps brilliant contribution??????

On behalf of the 300 Million US citizens let me respond with...No sh87 Sherlock!!!

How does "Banning all Muslims from entering the United States"...stop a guy born in NYC and living in FL for most of his life?

Surveillance of mosques? You don't think the effen FBI isn't already tracking any imam that mutters the slightest complaint? Trump is stupid...and what's worse is that he believes he is smart. that kind of stupid will cost lives.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

That's exactly what they (the extremists) want. Trump would vocalize exactly what they think we're already doing and what they want us to do, and would play right into their hands and their "jihad."

A while back, Al Shabaab put out a propaganda film with Donald Trump in it, speaking of racial injustices towards blacks, and that Trump is going to persecute muslims. Since this is the same views as many people's view of Donald Trump except for perhaps Donald Trump himself, it appears that Al Shabaab shares the exact same sentiments as the anti-Trump media. Do you share Al Shabaabs views?

Orwell wrote a great essay called Through a Glass Rosily on this very phenomenon:

"Well, the people in this country who gave most ammunition to the Nazi propagandists during the war are exactly the ones who tell us that it is “objectively” pro-Fascist to criticise the USSR. I am not referring to the Communists during their anti-war phase: I am referring to the Left as a whole. By and large, the Nazi radio got more material from the British left-wing press than from that of the Right. And it could hardly be otherwise, for it is chiefly in the left-wing press that serious criticism of British institutions is to be found. Every revelation about slums or social inequality, every attack on the leaders of the Tory Party, every denunciation of British imperialism, was a gift for Goebbels. And not necessarily a worthless gift, for German propaganda about “British plutocracy” had considerable effect in neutral countries, especially in the earlier part of the war."

edit on 13-6-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

A while back, Al Shabaab put out a propaganda film with Donald Trump in it, speaking of racial injustices towards black, and that Trump is going to persecute muslims. Since this is the same views as many people's view of Donald Trump except for perhaps Donald Trump himself, it appears that Al Shabaab shares the exact same sentiments as the anti-Trump media. Do you share Al Shabaabs views?

You win the failed logic award for this thread.

Both Al Shabaab and the Anti-Trump movement think water is wet.

So the Anti-Trump movement must share Al-Shabaabs views.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Do you share Al Shabaab's views?

My point is, your sentiments against Trump are a gift to terrorists.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Do you share Al Shabaab's views?

Which ones?
That the sun rises in the east? that water is wet? Having the runs sucks? That Trump is a cognitively disabled racist and demagogue?
I share those views with Al Shabaab.

Absent any specifics of "views"...your logical argument is a grade school fallacy and appears to be of Trump caliber.

edit on 13-6-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Which ones?
That the sun rises in the east? that water is wet? Having the runs sucks? That Trump is a cognitively disabled racist and demagogue?
I share those views with Al Shabaab.

Absent any specifics of "views"...you logical argument appears to be of Trump caliber.

The views I just wrote about, not the arbitrary views you mentioned. But plugging ears seems to be the going rate for the anti-Trump crowd.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Maybe "you're not."

We, as Western, Non-Islamic, civilized countries, are.

We could argue for days on end about who "started it." The fact of the matter is they hate the West and wish to dominate the world. The "Radicals" get this information from their own political scripture.. you know that nasty extreme right wing Arabic totalitarian party masquerading as a religion. Or is it the other way around? Oh, who can tell, it doesn't matter.

The only thing that matters now is who ends it. The end game is either world wide Sharia Law or extermination of terror cells acting internationally, but specifically located in the West as it is "Home turf" I'm perfectly content making sure these morons stay in their region and practice their stone-age political and religious atrocities. What I am not content with is allowing their atrocities to take place in my own country, thus furthering their agenda.

Somebody in this thread said "We are so divided." Well, that's because leftists wish to ignore the problem or apologize for "them" instead of acknowledging the problem and acting swiftly and boldly to solve it, which is what the other side recognizes.

This is why Gun-Free Zones are a hot spot for major crimes, and spree-killings. The bad guys aren't just going to go away because the laws made it gun-free. Instead you pin-pointed an area for the bad guys to target. I am not the type of person that wants or expects the police to protect me. As Americans we have a right to protect our damn selves, and that is exactly why Trump is so popular amidst all these anti-Constitutional Dumbocrat traitors.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UKTruth
His company could have reported him - a colleague resigned from the company because his warnings were ignored and he was scared of this individual. I don;t know why they didn't - maybe they were scared of being accused of islamaphobia.

Are you aware of all the actions the company DID pursue? Or are you just kneejerk assuming that they did nothing due to fear of repercussions?

His right to buy guns could have been revoked after his racist and extremist comments - which led to two FBI interviews.

Wait. Are you actually suggesting that racists should have their right to buy a gun revoked when they make racist and extremist statements? Or is such an action only applied to Muslims and not say rednecks yelling about how Obama is ruining the country?

He could have been forced to attend a series of interviews for a period of time to determine the depth of his radicalization - and jailed if he did not attend.

This is arguing for jailing someone without crime. That's illegal. Especially for an American citizen, which this guy was.

His family could have been drawn into the conversations - heck child support services seem to get very involved with extended families given the slightest evidence of child abuse, yet this murderer was allowed to walk around unmonitored and buy guns after not one, but two interviews with the FBI.

Again you are treading a fine line here. Non-muslims get AWFULLY irate when you suggest limiting gun purchasing rights for Americans and you are here advocating doing it to this American just because you are using the power of foresight to identify him as a terrorist AFTER he committed a terrorist attack.

Monitoring needs to increase and more than anything else the Muslim community need to step forward - words are not enough.

Oh boy! More surveillance! I can't believe I'm seeing such a thing suggested on a conspiracy theory website. Whenever has demanding more surveillance ever backfired on the populace? *cough*PRISM*cough*

This is a war against radical islam. To win it, new laws and measures will be required. Failure to accept this will result in many more innocent people dying. If you have some better suggestions then go ahead. I don't claim to have perfect solutions (I don;t think there are any), but I do know that inactivity is going to put more lives at risk.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope, not for the moment. Just the 2.5-3 million in my country. Because of their reoccurring actions of this abomination of a religion, I am strictly opposed to them entering the U.S. They have lost the right to religious freedom here, in this civilized sovereign state since so many of them can't behave themselves and act on the notion that murder is acceptable because of their "cultural views" that are in direct opposition to freedom and liberty.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: buster2010

I love how desperate you kids are getting.

Admit your religion is the worst problem facing your globalist dreams.

Islam is a cancer on this planet.

Actually...my wife and I were discussing this topic this morning. Radical Islam should be re-categorized as a contagious disease. Yup...call it and treat it like the disease it is. It gets transferred to others by those infected, it affects only a portion of the Islamic population and it can be cured. In the mean time...no one enters the USA if they have been exposed to the disease. Not, at least, without isolation and observation for some period of time. Quarantine those infected from others, find a cure and make the plagued better. If not...burn the bodies.

But if you consider it a disease instead of a religion, you can address the problem without being called a racist, etc. by Obama, Hillary and the rest of the terrorist lovers.

I think it would work!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So Trump is the bad guy? Lets break this down for the snowflakes that can't handle the truth.

Obama had this guy vetted. The FBI was all over him but Obama decided the guy was not a threat or he thought the guy would be perfect as a terrorist to murder many Americans. From initial contact until the time the 49 were killed Obama was in charge. He failed, he is a failure. He is the one responsible here..

Now here we have the OP crying about Trump. A person that has not killed anyone like Obama and Hillary have. Trump is voicing an opinion and you left wing cry babies run for the hills? On the other hand you have Obama unleashing hell on America and you embrace it.

Me thinks Trump lives rent free in the OP's head..

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There is a tactic at work in not saying Islamic Terrorism.

It's not about being nicey nice to Islam--if that's how it looks, then it means it's working. The point is to compartmentalize terrorism. To separate the few violent ones from the 2 billion Muslims. To marginalize the radicals.

The way to do that is to separate them from Islam-- and to say things like they are not Islam- they are not true Muslims. By doing that, you give respect to the majority peaceful people, and begin the internal division needed to isolate the radicals.
edit on 13-6-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Trump was right... and they are predicting many more attacks like this, as well as actual targets in the thousands. states in the next few months.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Domo1

Look at the WORLD. Islam is a problem.

Islam only became a problem after their nations have been invaded for no reason by non Muslims. But please don't let history or facts get in the way of your delusion.

Are you a Muslim? Answer that.

You have asked me that before and the answer is still the same. No I am not a Muslim. Just because I don't support the propaganda and blind hate against a religion doesn't mean I am from that faith.

Islam is the driving force behind almost all global conflict.

LOLOLOLOLOL Anyone that knows anything knows the banks are the driving force behind global conflict because war is the best money maker out there. Islam is just being used just like any other tool.

You make no sense, RELIGIONS are behind all of the banks, therefore THEY are the driving force behind global conflict.

You should hate all of the religions equally, and the beings that created them....NOT HUMAN.

But Islam is currently the dumbest group any one of us can see, and that IS A PROBLEM.

Noone is doing a dam thing about HOW they got this stupid, and until they do, it makes ZERO SENSE to defend them because someone else made them this dumb, wanna do something about all of this crap ??

Hint, defending crazy people NEVER accomplishes ANYTHING.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join