It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando is worst attack on US since 9/11, but POTUS uses incident to pivot against guns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: thenightisours

For starters, how about NO muslim can own or have a gun?

So the Second Amendment should not apply to Muslims, is that what you are saying?

Because i can probably find plenty of Christian/atheist/white Americans who have taken part in a mass shooting.

Well my friend, this is the worst mass shooting in American history. Second, worst attack since 9/11, and let's not for San Bernadino, or the Boston Marathon.....ALL MUSLIMS......yeah, so let's start there IF YOU want tougher gun laws......it's you that wants them, so answer the question? What would you do?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: thenightisours
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This will not get better until America makes drastic changes to gun control laws.

I am really curious. What drastic changes would you lke to see the American citizenry adopt to make it better/

Seeing how rednecks kill far more people than Muslims with guns why just single out one group?

They do?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

This will not get better until America makes drastic changes to gun control laws.

I am really curious. What drastic changes would you lke to see the American citizenry adopt to make it better/

Seeing how rednecks kill far more people than Muslims with guns why just single out one group?

They do?
I know, right? I'm a 46 year old black American from the South and that was bovine feces. I have friends that to many from other regions of the country , would consider to be rednecks, but they don't want to obliterate Americans.
edit on 12-6-2016 by JimiBlack because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by JimiBlack because: typo

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Was is discovered that he had suspected links to a terrorist organisation prior to this event? Which organisation?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: thenightisours

Why are labels important in this? I'm not getting the gist of this bile. Now what's the problem? You're gonna make an issue about labels ?
Wow guess the importance of the situation itself isn't grave at all. But Obama's words...yeah lets make that the issue.
Flippin' children around here. Children...

No, what you are missing is again, Obama, taking a horrific attack on Americans by a Radical Islamic terrorist, and instead of just focusing on that issue.....that issue.......Attacked by a follower and dedicated Radical Islamic Terrorist, no.....Obama has to muddy the waters and pivot to gun laws.......it makes me enraged at how incompetent, how political and his lack of defense of americans civil liberties are......the same guy that approve Fast and Furious which was a red flag to allow guns to come into our country and kill american citizens. It worked, one of our bravest Border Patrol Agents was murdeded by these guns from the Holder/Obama smoke screen.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

SHOW US.

Where's the stats?

Where's the research?

Where's the proof

that you so typically scream for?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Criminal record.... no gun.
Mental health issues..... no gun.
Suspected ties to terrorist organisations..... no gun

Restrictions on number of guns that can be owned
Restrictions on number of bullets one can own.
Full ban on assault rifles.
Much stricter back ground checks
gun training for all gun owners

Will never happen though because in American you have zero power over your gun laws despite what you might think because the gun lobbies have taken it from you.

Muslim.........Yes

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

"Rednecks" don't live in the big cities where the majority of gun violence occurs on a daily basis.

The Chicago compartmentalized crime zones do more than many.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The President should worry about his home town of Chicago. The largest concentration and number of gang members in all of the US. They flourished because the law abiding citizenry was disarmed for too long. It is one of the few cities in America where violent crime is actually increasing.

Thats a city whos gang population has more numbers than Hezbollah, Hamas, and the Colombian FARC have put together, in a gun restricted municipality that they rule with comfort and ease. That is America's future if we yield to the likes of Clinton, Feinstein, Obama or Piers Morgans of the world.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It seems to me that some folks are sooooooooooooooooooo bone marrow biased against red-necks that they have lost all capacity for rational thought when there's any possibility--however remote--of injecting "rednecks" into a discussion.

One hypothesis might be that they had a redneck father that was quite horribly abusive toward them.

Or perhaps they were made to walk to Sonday school on too hot a day.

Or perhaps they were whacked for being overly rebellious toward their little brother or sister.

Or maybe their RAD never got the slightest degree of treatment.

Or perhaps their Jr High Communist cell was realllly a LOT of rebellious fun.

Or maybe their contrarian perspectives got LOTS of early reinforcement from really cool dudes.

Or maybe they just persistently got their jollies poking sticks in other folks soft spots or eyes.

Hard to guess, accurately. But it's a bit curious to watch such be paraded about with such haughty prissy-ness periodically.

Kind of triggers one's pondering and curiosity.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am asking ATSer's to look into this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does anyone have any photos of ambulances at the shooting?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
All terrorists are Wahhabi Muslims, btw I’ll remind people

Not Shia
Malaki
Shafai
Sufi
Hanbali
Admadiyya
…and many, many other schools of thought

ALL TERORIST “MUSLIMS” ARE WAHHABI

The same sect of the Saudi Arabians.

Americas ally

Maybe 1 percent of world Muslims

Gets your facts straight

The problem in Islam is Wahhabism

Amazing the press doesn't report this fact
edit on 12-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Worthy points worth emphasis. There's long been deeply rooted skull-duggery afoot with the Saudi's.

originally posted by: Willtell

All terrorists are Wahhabi Muslims, btw I’ll remind people

Not Shia
Malaki
Shafai
Sufi
Hanbali
Admadiyya
…and many, many other schools of thought

ALL TERORIST “MUSLIMS” ARE WAHHABI

The same sect of the Saudi Arabians.

Americas ally

Maybe 1 percent of world Muslims

Gets your facts straight

The problem in Islam is Wahhabism

Amazing the press doesn't report this fact

Except that the press was bought out by the oligarchy wholesale in 1915 & 1917 and has been their very powerful tool ever since--increasingly powerful tool--toward the destruction of the Republic and toward all that is sane and wholesome.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I bet most of that has a lot to do with it.

Lots of psychology involved.

I think MSM syndrome has a lot to do with it too.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Do not mention Islam. Do not mention Islam. Do not mention Islam. Do not mention Islam.

Look at it. See one thing. Say it's another.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah someone needs to get their facts straight.

www.clarionproject.org...

That WHOLE snip storm in the middle east ?

Sunni versus the Shia in the worlds longest,bloodiest Hatfield, and McCoy Blood feud.

That has waged across the entire globe,

Get rid of Saudi and Iran ?

There would be peace in the middle east.

edit on 12-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Does he seriously think any gun law would prevent ISIS from obtaining them?
Anything to deflect from the fact the motivation for the killing was being preached from Islamic centers right here in the good ole' USA. Homosexuals get the death penalty out of compassion according to one cleric from Iran who spoke about that very subject back in April in Sanford, Florida. We already knew all infidels were fair game. I guess that means all of us, doesn't it?

For all the billions we pour in to intelligence we don't seem to stop too many of these suicide attackers. Makes one wonder whether they really want to prevent this kind of thing from happening. Meanwhile in Chicago 10x as many people have been shot as were in Orlando. Proof gun laws work.

edit on 12-6-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't think it's amazing at all. The US and the media are well aware of what you wrote, but it's disingenuous to imply that any current or future administration or entrenched politician is even allowed to pursue the complete destruction of ISIS. ISIS is the greatest thing to happen to the MIC since black jama'ad guys running around Indo China.

ATS is supposed to know better, that there are no R and Ds in Washington. Just puppets for business, whether it be defense or pharmaceuticals or Exxon.

It's easy to hate on Obama when we look at this mess, but he isn't the problem. He is just the current tool by which the status quo is kept in place.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Obama is a total disgrace to the western world. It sickening listening to him.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Does he seriously think any gun law would prevent ISIS from obtaining them?

I think they honestly do.

Like a drug addict.

Just one more law.

One more law.

One more law.,

Ontop of the 80 plus years of existing law. On top of that LAW that says we can't go around shooting each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join