It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando is worst attack on US since 9/11, but POTUS uses incident to pivot against guns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Isn't she the same one that said she is the one we could trust to take the "3am" emergency phone call?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
That's right people!

The largest arms dealer to drug cartels, and terrorists across the globe is telling you that 'gunz are bad in your hands'.

Your ALL Guilty of something you will never do'. Therefore IGNORE your constitutional RIGHTS.

ALL 10 in the BILL of RIGHTS, and IGNORE the 14th amendment!

I made a meme for this.

Unfortunately, it is so true....fast and furious....he approved it and those guns are still killing people and even one of our own US Border Patrol officers.....what a disgrace he is.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
double post don't know why?
edit on 12-6-2016 by thenightisours because: double post

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: queenofswords

Isn't she the same one that said she is the one we could trust to take the "3am" emergency phone call?

That was 'code' for if someone from Saudi Arabia wanted to contribute to the CGI or her campaign.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
All I can say is obama is the only US leader to bow to a muslim.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thenightisours
Here it is, right at the 3:14 mark

Yes, he finally called it an act of terrorism, duh. Still can't say Radical Islamic Terrorism, which we know that it is 100% that. Without conflating the subject matter, this all comes as our wide open borders allow illegals to walk into our county and do damage in so many ways. Administration has announced another un-vetted 20,000 syrians will be allowed into the U.S.

This is Madness.

America's most deadly mass shooter, 29, called 911 to pledge allegiance to ISIS

Daily Mail Source

I can't wait to see Susan Rice being pushed out in the next couple of days to blame it all on a Video.

So she finally woke up.....geez

‏ Woke up to hear the devastating news from FL. As we wait for more information, my thoughts are with those affected by this horrific act. -H @HillaryClinton

Can't understand why the people in power don't call this what is. Has nothing to do with guns themselves. Has to do with evtremists and we all know who the extremists are. Really. I'm no Trump or Hillary fan. As a matter of fact, I'm no fan of any of them. I'm not a fan of religion and not an atheist either. Something is out there and I know that, but I can't just rely on a story 2000 yrs old. I do acknowledge a higher power is real. Just don't know who or what that power is. Anyway, having said that, this certain religion that I won't name is the only religion in modern times is responsible for destruction upon all infidels. Call it what to want. Yeah yeah the crusades happened and Salem and all that. There is no maybe that we should stop "liberating" countries and let them liberate themselves. I don't want Trump or Hillary in. But I will say rhis, if Hillary wins, the 2nd is in trouble. This Orlando incident just helped with that agenda. Stricter gun laws, yeah, right. Either way, we're in for a turbulent ride.
edit on 12-6-2016 by JimiBlack because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You didn't hear the new science? Banning guns will stop bad people from killing.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
All I can say is obama is the only US leader to bow to a muslim.
www.youtube.com...

wouldn't be surprised that if every day he throws down is little rolled up rug in Oval office, then gets down on all fours and worships to the East.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
Can't understand why the people in power don't call this what is. Has nothing to do with guns themselves. Has to do with evtremists and we all know who the extremists are. Really. I'm no Trump or Hillary fan. As a matter of fact, I'm no fan of any of them. I'm not a fan of religion and not an atheist either. Something is out there and I know that, but I can't just rely on a story 2000 yrs old. I do acknowledge a higher power is real. Just don't know who or what that power is. Anyway, having said that, this certain religion that I won't name is the only religion in modern times is responsible for destruction upon all infidels. Call it what to want. Yeah yeah the crusades happened and Salem and all that. There is no maybe that we should stop "liberating" countries and let them liberate themselves. I don't want Trump or Hillary in. But I will say rhis, if Hillary wins, the 2nd is in trouble. This Orlando incident just helped with that agenda. Stricter gun laws, yeah, right. Either way, we're in for a turbulent ride.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Not surprised!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

I agreed with most of what you are saying, especial if Hillary gets elected, she wants to take our 2nd ammendment rights away. Bernie on Meet The Press also dodged the real issue of this as being an all out attack against America, but also pivoted right into the need for more gun laws........The American citizen is under attack, meanwhile our POTUS is failing in his first duty, to protect America.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Of course Obama is going to push an agenda.

The November election is at stake.

That's *ALL* that matters now.

That Islamic terrorist act of killing 50 meant a few thousand additional votes for Trump. Hillary will just continue the current administration's apologist agenda.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyrrho
You didn't hear the new science? Banning guns will stop bad people from killing.

Yup, that's exactly what happened and is happening in France. They ban all guns......but doesn't seem to stop some Radical Muslim who hates everything about Western culture from getting guns, knives, explosives to kill the people that their Radical Religion hates.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is not going to get me any starts, i don't care.

Let me make this really clear.

In America it is way to easy for anyone to buy a gun, the gun lobby have too much power and with such liberal gun laws mass shootings like this are inevitable. This will not get better until America makes drastic changes to gun control laws.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This will not get better until America makes drastic changes to gun control laws.

I am really curious. What drastic changes would you lke to see the American citizenry adopt to make it better/

For starters, how about NO muslim can own or have a gun?

edit on 12-6-2016 by thenightisours because: added comment

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i never understood the whole liberal anti-gun thought process, i mean have such people become so enamored with peace that they have forgotten their survival instincts?
certainly guns are dangerous and all but if you don't have any way to protect your own life or the lives of others around you then it's just as dangerous. it only takes a few seconds to fire a gun or stab someone and the police take at a minimum of five minutes to respond even in the best neighborhood, how does it make sense to disarm people and make them helpless?
edit on 12-6-2016 by namehere because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This is not going to get me any starts, i don't care.

Let me make this really clear.

In America it is way to easy for anyone to buy a gun, the gun lobby have too much power and with such liberal gun laws mass shootings like this are inevitable. This will not get better until America makes drastic changes to gun control laws.

How does this ignorance continue to spread? It's one of the easiest issues to understand. Gun control doesn't work for obvious reasons

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This will not get better until America makes drastic changes to gun control laws.

I am really curious. What drastic changes would you lke to see the American citizenry adopt to make it better/

Criminal record.... no gun.
Mental health issues..... no gun.
Suspected ties to terrorist organisations..... no gun

Restrictions on number of guns that can be owned
Restrictions on number of bullets one can own.
Full ban on assault rifles.
Much stricter back ground checks
gun training for all gun owners

Will never happen though because in American you have zero power over your gun laws despite what you might think because the gun lobbies have taken it from you.

edit on 12-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

i never understood the whole liberal anti-gun thought process, i mean have such people become so enamored with peace that they have forgotten their survival instincts?

It's really to easy to understand.

Their thought 'process' is to make the people as dependent upon them for their entire existence as possible.

Education,food,clothes, PROTECTION, from 'bad' people.

They have essentially created the worlds largest zoo, and politicians are the care takers.

The wildlife just doesn't know how to fend for themselves any more.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Obama, having already lost the war against ISIS, has no other leg to stand on

dogma

He should be impeached for not protecting the American people

Absolutely INDEED.

And then unanimously sentenced by a jury to be keel hauled under the USS Ronald Reagan for treason.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join