It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando is worst attack on US since 9/11, but POTUS uses incident to pivot against guns

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
How is that 1/3 of Americans can hold 2/3 of Americans hostage when it comes to guns and common sense laws?

It is only 1/3 of America that owns all the guns in America.

One in Three Americans Own Guns; Culture a Factor, Study Finds

It's the same logic that allow 16% of the population call everyone else racist. Go figure that out.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
How is that 1/3 of Americans can hold 2/3 of Americans hostage when it comes to guns and common sense laws?

It is only 1/3 of America that owns all the guns in America.

One in Three Americans Own Guns; Culture a Factor, Study Finds

By 1/3 do you mean over 50%?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: namelesss

I won't speech YOU on how to deal with Chakras out of respect that YOU MIGHT know more than I about that,You disrespect ME by impugning MY information?
By virtue of being a warrior I am a fallen BEING now?
A lesser creature to be shunned by those more developed ...yet OH so defenseless without us.

There are so many Perspectives.
A person of 'Faith', for instance, might not accept that their life and death is in any other Hands but God's.
That if it is not your moment, that gun will misfire, or something, you bend over to pick up a quarter and the bullet just parts your hair... and on ad nauseum!

Other Perspectives are of fear, and feel better seeing some weaponry pointing at the (externalized) 'source' of that fear.
I have never seen a soldier (I assume that you mean 'soldier' when you say 'warrior'?) emerge from military service a more evolved, healthy, Loving person, guiding their broken families into the Light of an unconditionally Loving future.
Nuh-unh! *__-
We all do what, and the best, that we can. Some have to be the strong right arm, crushing the 'bad genes', some just levitate in the middle of the swirling chaos and yet are unaffected...
And some have to swirl.
It is generally considered a 'positive thing' not to kill our neighbors.
All forms of health;mental, physical, emotional, spiritual... are based on the ability to Love, unconditionally.
Therein lies the Faith/Knowledge that precludes 'fear'...

One scenario at the shooting under discussion might be if everyone was armed.
And everyone was partying.
Perhaps the perp gets off a couple rounds before Danny Dogood draws his weapon, aims and, carefully fires.
Perp down, threat eliminated, bullet lodged in the heart of perp's confederate behind the potted plant.
In the movies, right?
In reality, all the guns would be blazing and everyone would be down and/or dead!
Remember, we are insane monkeys, I just don't think that we should be allowed to play with guns.
Just read the news.
Any day.
Any source.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
I think you need a gun.

Who would you like me to kill?

How many can we sell you today??

You assume that a killer isn't already appropriately armed?

I think you should start with a .300 Blackout for hunting.

Now you are telling me that I have poor eating habits? That I have to sally forth to enjoy the obviously masturbatory thrill of looking into some creature's eye before blowing his brains all over his fawn behind him who is going to have to go into therapy until some beautiful day when I get to blow it's heart all over his chest cavity?
You think the .300 is big enough? A big enough lead 'wad'?
Wouldn't a .50 make more sure of a kill, especially for someone who doesn't haul the gun from the wall but once or twice a year.
Wait, a grenade launcher!

Anyway, if you want me to kill someone, I can't be wasting my time in such masturbatory delights in the woods.

And a .22 for personal carry.

You know, you finally hit that one on the head!
A .22 is the perfect assassination firearm.
The Ruger is the choice of professionals everywhere!
A little trickle of blood from the ear...
But, I certainly would not need to 'carry' anything of the sort, if I wasn't killing someone for you!
I have no fear.
I need no weapons.
If I 'need' a weapon, I would have 'lost' a long ways back in the encounter!
A weapon gives the illusion of safety in an unsafe world.
"Fear is not the basis of a rational response." - Quick Draw McGraw III

You will be safer from the America hating communists disguised as Democrats currently in office.

Neither do I suffer from the illusion of 'safety'.
There is one moment in all of our lives when we exhale for the final time.
That moment already exists!
There is not anything that you can ever do to alter it in any way, shape, or fashion!
You cannot move it one moment further away, or move it any closer.
It already exists, as do all moments of Universal existence!
So the notion of 'safety', the 'belief', is insanity, and insane things are done in it's furtherance.

[Oh, for those with no sense of humor (government spooks and goons and Republikkkans), I Am not offering to actually kill anyone, for anyone.
That was merely a literary device. *__- ]
Isn't it sad that I have to say this?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So you have an intent to kill someone, and your trying to set me up as an "instigator" eh? Well I don't have control over your free will, but if you really want to fulfill whats on your mind, you should look at traitors from Arkansas and do what you feel is best.

Other than that, the only people that need to be dead by your hands are those that would do you harm. Random criminals or terrorists who want to make you their victim one day.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

So you have an intent to kill someone, and your trying to set me up as an "instigator" eh? Well I don't have control over your free will, but if you really want to fulfill whats on your mind, you should look at traitors from Arkansas and do what you feel is best.

Other than that, the only people that need to be dead by your hands are those that would do you harm. Random criminals or terrorists who want to make you their victim one day.

I would just leave this individual alone. He is obviously very troubled. I've seen a number of his posts recently and have remarked that i feel sorry for him and have wished that he does no harm to himself or others. I feel perhaps we are dealing with a potentially explosive situation here. Just leave this one alone my friend. Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Laws when enacted ONLY disarm the LAW ABIDING so THAT won't work.
And ...well, WAR is still happening, surrender and NO MORE GATOR shoes! I could elaborate but haven't the time.
Police CONTROL won't work ,the guns are already in place.
Perhaps BRAIN WASHING ....naw, to many people who aren't dead yet are resistant to cellphones,and aren't DUMB enough to buy what passes for national news these days.
THAT leaves WHAT?

ONLY one answer aid MENTAL HEALTH.
....AND rebuild America....

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join