It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando is worst attack on US since 9/11, but POTUS uses incident to pivot against guns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here it is, right at the 3:14 mark

Yes, he finally called it an act of terrorism, duh. Still can't say Radical Islamic Terrorism, which we know that it is 100% that. Without conflating the subject matter, this all comes as our wide open borders allow illegals to walk into our country and do damage in so many ways. Administration has announced another un-vetted 20,000 syrians will be allowed into the U.S.

This is Madness.

America's most deadly mass shooter, 29, called 911 to pledge allegiance to ISIS

Daily Mail Source

I can't wait to see Susan Rice being pushed out in the next couple of days to blame it all on a Video.

So she finally woke up.....geez

‏ Woke up to hear the devastating news from FL. As we wait for more information, my thoughts are with those affected by this horrific act. -H @HillaryClinton

edit on 12-6-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Of course Obama is going to push an agenda.

The November election is at stake.

That's *ALL* that matters now.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Do not mention Islam. Do not mention Islam. Do not mention Islam. Do not mention Islam.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Of course Obama is going to push an agenda.

The November election is at stake.

That's *ALL* that matters now.

Agreed, pehaps his Mass Lame Liberal Media approval ratings will begin to show reality and not the phony 51% approve of his job performance

link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Of course...a tool is always the cause. Sarcasm off.

In the military and construction there is a saying when blaming tools for a mistake.. "looks more like an operator error"

+39 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Again, what kind of poisonous idiot tells you to put down your arms while you're under attack?

Someone who wants you to lose.

Keep in mind that Obama's team is the most heavily armed in Presidential history.

So "Lots and lots of guns for me and none for you".
edit on 12-6-2016 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Do not mention Islam. Do not mention Islam. Do not mention Islam. Do not mention Islam.

Oh My God, no never......then you are xenophobic, a hater of someone's religion, never say Islam.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Obama, having already lost the war against ISIS, has no other leg to stand on

dogma

He should be impeached for not protecting the American people

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Again, what kind of poisonous idiot tells you to put down your arms while you're under attack?

Someone who wants you to lose.

Obama, does want us to lose. He is flooding our nation with haters who only have one agenda...take America down. Obama has been the most divisive president in history, and loves to apologize for any all of Americas greatness. It is sickening and now we have Hillary waiting in the wings......when will this PC madness end.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I wish I could have a gun

In my state they’ll hang you with a gun

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Of course...a tool is always the cause. Sarcasm off.

In the military and construction there is a saying when blaming tools for a mistake.. "looks more like an operator error"

Exactly, never call it what it really is. He really wanted to call it just a hate crime, but law enforcement and the 911tape being released forced him to use the term 'terrorism'......hate....no sh$t, Radical Islamic Terrorism is Hate.
edit on 12-6-2016 by thenightisours because: sp

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Terrorism is terrorism no matter who commits it. And guns are made to kill.
Love and strength to all the victims and their loved ones.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I wish I could have a gun

In my state they’ll hang you with a gun

That's a shame. It should be the right of every qualified individual who wishes to possess a fire arm, especially for protection to be allowed to do so.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You can't just swoop in and save a country that isn't an absolute lost cause in the minds of everyone. Come on, that is like comic book superhero 101 stuff there.

Of course it is getting a little late in the story for the guy in spandex with the big 0 on his chest to work it out. Too many golf outings I guess.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well then, count on the rest of us American Patriots .. yes Patriots, to stand up for you when the present government won't.

I'd tell ya to move to the Midwest, but honestly...it's miserable here

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Its morally reprehensible to want to make even more people victims by wanting to disarm them at this point in time. These "leftists" won't be happy until they've made the whole country a free fire killing field, laid helpless in the face of a foreign terror threat. It really makes me wonder whose side they're on!

And this in the face of the fact that as one talking head commentator pointed out that there's doubtless hundreds of ISIS sympathizers spread throughout the entire country, as in all 50 states.

This incident should cause Americans to really evaluate how much they want someone in the White House who abandoned the embassy staff in Benghazi. Hilary turned her back on them; she'll likely turn her back on the rest of us.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

When Obama disarms his security team and calls 911 when someone attacks him, I'll stop calling him a hypocrite.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So she finally woke up.....geez

Woke up to hear the devastating news from FL. As we wait for more information, my thoughts are with those affected by this horrific act. -H @HillaryClinton

LOL!....She was asleep while the Benghazi horror was going on, too. Couldn't be awakened. I think the woman must be on some serious sleeping pills!!

Obama seemed annoyed in his speech when he talked about the decision Americans have to make on what kind of country they want when it comes to access to guns. The man doesn't get it. His annoyance should have been about the fact that we have first generation so-called "citizens" born to immigrant parents that are holding allegiance to political Islam and its extreme radicalism rather than to America.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That's right people!

The largest arms dealer to drug cartels, and terrorists across the globe is telling you that 'gunz are bad in your hands'.

Your ALL Guilty of something you will never do'. Therefore IGNORE your constitutional RIGHTS.

ALL 10 in the BILL of RIGHTS, and IGNORE the 14th amendment!

I made a meme for this.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Its morally reprehensible to want to make even more people victims by wanting to disarm them at this point in time. These "leftists" won't be happy until they've made the whole country a free fire killing field, laid helpless in the face of a foreign terror threat. It really makes me wonder whose side they're on!

And this in the face of the fact that as one talking head commentator pointed out that there's doubtless hundreds of ISIS sympathizers spread throughout the entire country, as in all 50 states.

This incident should cause Americans to really evaluate how much they want someone in the White House who abandoned the embassy staff in Benghazi. Hilary turned her back on them; she'll likely turn her back on the rest of us.

Well said. With his pen and his phone and his leaning on the DOJ, he wants to see America lose. He wants to blame it on everyone who disagrees with him. Why doesn't he go visit is corrupt friend Rahm in Chicago and be a community activist fighting the 40+ shootings and already close to 500 murders already in Chicago.....why because Black Lives Matter doesn't want to admit this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join